What's new

26/11-like attack in Kenya, Indians among 39 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Indians using a tragedy to stoke hate against Islam. They should ask about the brutality of the Indians toward the Kenyans that gave freedom fighters no choice. Go Kenya. Stand up to Indian bullying!

This is equally appalling to see these indian hatred against Islam allowed in this forum without any consequences.

Identify these terrorists, hunt down their families and kill them just like they killed the innocent people in the mall.....also don't forget to ask them their religion and to recite verses before shooting them.

Fu,cking khat chewing animals don't deserve to live anymore.

Then what's the difference between the terrorists and state/army ?
that's not justice.

You are retarded if you accept the admission of involvement by Al shabaab through twitter than you have to accept the motive they provided as well. You don't want to because it doesn't sit well with your own opinion.

RIP to the dead.

YES I am retard......I accept everything, mujahid of Al-Shebab has said on Twitter.....Allah hu Akbar!!!!!...............anything else?????

One more retard terrorist apologist......who don't have guts to show your native land flag.......and showing flag of "Dajjal'.

Then what's the difference between the terrorists and state/army ?
that's not justice.

Who cares about justice here bro.....
their breed has infested the earth long enough and not once in their entire existence did somalis show trace of humanity or culture.

Believe me if all the somalis die tomorrow, no one will mourn for them.

Condolences to the families of killed and wounded.
Americans have created all these al-Qaeda, and now pulling the strings spreading terror and chaos throughout the space inhabited by Muslims. Abhorrent policy, anti-human and satanic.

The "space" of Kenya is inhabitated by christians you dimwitted fool,i'm sure that christian Kenya posed a threat for the USA and they have to be dealt with.:ashamed:

At least respect the dead and spare this tread of your ridiculous propaganda.You're everywhere with your stupidity,like a cockroach.:hitwall:

Spreading hate against Islam is not correct guys. These guys are just demented psychos.

YES I am retard......I accept everything, mujahid of Al-Shebab has said on Twitter.....Allah hu Akbar!!!!!...............anything else?????

One more retard terrorist apologist......who don't have guts to show your native land flag.......and showing flag of "Dajjal'.

Terrorist apologist and flag of dajjal? You just went full retard, never go full retard. If you accept their admission than why would they lie about their motives huh? Its called common sense idiot.

CNN just reported that according to Al-Shabab some the Somalis in the attack are American citizens, another from Canada, and Europe!

Here is the list of from al-shabaab twitter account:

Ahmed Mohamed Isse 22 y.o native, from Saint Paul Minnesota

Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid. 24 y.o from Minneapolis

Gen Mustafe Noorudiin. 27 y.o from Kansas City. MO

Qasim Said Mussa 22 y.o Garissa KE.

Ahmed Nasir Shirdoon 24 y.o from London UK

Zaki Jama Caraale 20 y.o from Hargeisa Somalia

Ismael Guled 23 y.o from Helsinki Finland.

Sayid Nuh 25 y.o from Kismayu Somalia

Abdirizak Mouled 24 y.o from Ontario Canada

Quoting from another forum, not sure how true.

Terrorist apologist and flag of dajjal? You just went full retard, never go full retard. If you accept their admission than why would they lie about their motives huh? Its called common sense idiot.

Yes I accept everything............they are on righteous the path...........fighting in the way of Allah..........Allah Hu Akbar!!!!!!!!

seems like they killng off white people & Hindus

I see some retard dragging and bashing religion now.. Idiots don't see the shooting in US naval yards couple of days ago. So what is that Christian extremism? To all those retards and idiots- A terrorist is a terrorist, he doesn't have any religion. But again you retards don't know the source, the history the root behind this..

It would have been considered Christian extremism if the gunman asked his victims the name Jesus Christ's mother and then shot them if they failed to answer correctly. He also did not ask Christians to get up and leave before shooting up his victims.

Spreading hate against Islam is not correct guys. These guys are just demented psychos.

It's a daily occurance in the islamosphere. How many "demented psychos" do they have? Why don't muslims condemn it? Why is it the place the blame on America, the CIA, RAW or Mossad instead of accepting its people in their own community? Why have they not asked what the root cause it? Why can we not speak out against the crimes, unless we want to be labelled islamophobes? Why must we be islamoapologist?

article-2428614-1828326600000578-808_964x716.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom