What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

As if you guys were not striking through non-state actors already. believe me, world will ask and put pressure on you only if you try to make any stupid move.

hahha. i can see the frustration. suji ka halwa bana lo...aaj to suji bahut hongi

hamainzarorat nahe parti kyonkay hamain reality ki pata hey aur dunya ko bhi... masla aap ka hey aap jesi kom ko kyo modi Chay bana raha hey uske waja aap ke post batarahe hain :rofl:

Have your Airforce release the pics and vidoes of the damage assesments? LOL

Jokers.

And yes, you don't have to wait long, its coming.

We are jokers... so you are responding to jokers? The mighty Pak FM cannot show the place because of bad weather says it all!

LOL Indians jerking off like they have conquered Pakistan.

Flew a jet for a couple of minutes in our territory and all they could do is empty their bombs over an empty forest.

Indian celebrations will be shortlived. Now it is our turn. We will decide the time and place.

LOL Indians jerking off like they have conquered Pakistan.

Flew a jet for a couple of minutes in our territory and all they could do is empty their bombs over an empty forest.

Indian celebrations will be shortlived. Now it is our turn. We will decide the time and place.

Long flight from Holland. Good luck.

We are jokers... so you are responding to jokers? The mighty Pak FM cannot show the place because of bad weather says it all!

You dropped the bombs, you should have target information and super duper satellite imagery from ISRO. For what day you send all the satellites for? Show the world and try to debunk Pakistan! I heard Indian debriefing only lasted 3 minutes with no Q&A session . LOL.

Ofcourse, the commitments of retaliatory strikes have come from highest level. You should start the count down in India.

Have your Airforce release the pics and vidoes of the damage assesments? LOL

Jokers.

And yes, you don't have to wait long, its coming.

Oh we want you to retaliate. I think whole point of these strikes was to provoke Pakistan into starting a war out of internal compulsions when we are on high alert and without element of surprise such a misadventure is going to end very very badly for Pakistan.

But given how ISPR and your govt. is talking, I think you want to remove any internal compulsion forcing your hand to start a war. Hence downplaying severity of event.

Pakistani military is not in any position to start a conventional war and hope to win.

GBU-12 dropped has 16 km glide radius. So they were dropped 16 km away from balakot towards loc. Meaning near muzaffarabad skies.

Bombs glided into khyber pakhtoon khuwa.

Too bad they dropped bombs on pakhtoons instead of kashmiriz.

I still think they missed a kashmiri mountain top and bombs glided missed top landed in pakhtoon region.

If it was not GBU-12 then with more range weapons they might have dropped bombs while with in indian occupied kashmir.

GBU-12 dropped has 16 km glide radius. So they were dropped 16 km away from balakot towards loc. Meaning near muzaffarabad skies.

Bombs glided into khyber pakhtoon khuwa.

Too bad they dropped bombs on pakhtoons instead of kashmiriz.

I still think they missed a kashmiri mountain top and bombs glided missed top landed in pakhtoon region.

All news indicate SPICE-2000, not GBU.

52736769_1898688206925535_7868464409364922368_n.jpg

Oh we want you to retaliate. I think whole point of these strikes was to provoke Pakistan into starting a war out of internal compulsions when we are on high alert and without element of surprise such a misadventure is going to end very very badly for Pakistan.

But given how ISPR and your govt. is talking, I think you want to remove any internal compulsion forcing your hand to start a war. Hence downplaying severity of event.

Pakistani military is not in any position to start a conventional war and hope to win.

Oh don't worry, we just have to hit some Hindu terrorist infra like RSS and that would do. Coz that's what you tried to do on our side in your own wisdom. That will keep things in balance. I think that will do the trick and embrass the Hindu terrorist regime, if their vote base is hit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom