What's new

Smaller but Capable: How Pakistan Air Force Deters Indian Air Force

These American Imperialist Bastards got their punishment:
View attachment 949624
Bro I'm talking about your suggestion of 2 engine version of JF17 its not possible brother

Feel good article of self praise with Chinese made weaponry which will not work at the critical time. Moreover American supplied weaponry is 45 years old. It is junk today even if Americans upgrade its electronics and radars and sells you better beyond visual range missile.
And your jag/Mirage 2000/MIG 21/ MIG 29 are also more than 40 year old

Hi,

In which region---other than Bangladesh---.
First Kashmir War- Pakistani forces were on the outskirts of Srinagar, but Indian army pushed them back and India controls majority of J&K to this day.

1965 -Operation Grand Slam was a failure and Pakistan failed to achieve its military objective because of Ayub's inability to forsee that India would cross international border if Kashmir was threatened.

1971 - Biggest surrender after WW2 in Dhaka.

Kargil War - Pakistani forces had to flee their positions under Indian fire after Clinton refused to broker a ceasefire even to allow Pakistan to retreat after Nawaz landed in DC to beg for help.

First Kashmir War- Pakistani forces were on the outskirts of Srinagar, but Indian army pushed them back and India controls majority of J&K to this day.

1965 -Operation Grand Slam was a failure and Pakistan failed to achieve its military objective because of Ayub's inability to forsee that India would cross international border if Kashmir was threatened.

1971 - Biggest surrender after WW2 in Dhaka.

Kargil War - Pakistani forces had to flee their positions under Indian fire after Clinton refused to broker a ceasefire even to allow Pakistan to retreat after Nawaz landed in DC to beg for help.

Ok,

If that makes you happy.

Fitting an additional engine means remaking the chassis? You don't know what you are talking about.
Oh this not car making industry but a aircraft making industry where one small changes on airframe made lots of changes such as like thrust to weight ratio/ lift to drag ratio/angle of attack etc etc

If you want to install 2 engine on JF17 so it will not remain light weight multi-role jet but will become medium weight jet and this will change everything in jf17 and it will no more jf17 project but will become totally new project not related to JF17

Fitting an additional engine means remaking the chassis? You don't know what you are talking about.
Oh this not car making industry but a aircraft making industry where one small changes on airframe made lots of changes such as like thrust to weight ratio/ lift to drag ratio/angle of attack etc etc

If you want to install 2 engine on JF17 so it will not remain light weight multi-role jet but will become medium weight jet and this will change everything in jf17 and it will no more jf17 project but will become totally new project not related to JF17

Regardless of what you are saying, a twin engine JF-17 is feasible with China's help.

Why should I care about USA, it is not my country. Therefore I do not care about it.

Regardless of what you are saying, a twin engine JF-17 is feasible with China's help.
Not feasible bcuz it will become totally new project unrelated to JF17 project

And why we need twin engine jf17 which will be time consuming project alternative is there in form of J16 or jh-7a from China

no ,, you are not a walkover, or otherwise we would have already done that.. I guess Kashmir is your juggular vein, and the onus is you to liberate it from the kufrs like us.. hum to last 77 years se yeha baithen hua hain
IMG_9317.jpeg

77 years of Indian pigs keeping bullets in their head in IOJK.
77 years of mujahideen from AJK crossing LOC to put bullets in Indian heads.

Why do you think Pakistan will have an edge in integration/synergy + intel/surveillance ? What do you know about Indian capability in these areas ?
So far Pakistan has better. Only time will tell which country comes out on top.

Not feasible bcuz it will become totally new project unrelated to JF17 project

And why we need twin engine jf17 which will be time consuming project alternative is there in form of J16 or jh-7a from China
I disagree with you. It is feasible maybe after 5 to 10 years.

View attachment 949672

77 years of Indian pigs keeping bullets in their head in IOJK.
77 years of mujahideen from AJK crossing LOC to put bullets in Indian heads.

So far Pakistan has better. Only time will tell which country comes out on top.
I agree with Sayfullah, these Indiots and rednecks.

That is how Kafirs in the West have hoodwinked thousands of Muslims for money, education, or for a material benefit.

I disagree with you. It is feasible maybe after 5 to 10 years.

I agree with Sayfullah, these Indiots and rednecks.
Its feasible but not necessarily to develop twin engine JF17 alternative is their in form of J16 and JH-7A which which induct earlier and cheaper to operate

And one of the former air chief of PAF said there will be no twin engine or stealth version of JF17 and JF17 will remains in current form (single engine/ light weight multi-role) platform

And last I'm not an Indian or redneck but Pakistani living in USA since 2017

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom