What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

If true, this move was just to prove that PAF can launch similar incursions. However, I think this is completely unrelated to the retaliation that was promised by the army.

3 PAF aircrafts did come but got intercepted. No bombs dropped.

Mig 21 shot down.

IAF wing commander dead (assassinated by ISI)

PAF enters India around same time as Mig-21 “crashed”

C’mon, we all know what’s happening.

As usual, inferior Hindus are getting shafted by militarily superior and far more accomplished Muslim forces (as has happened throughout history :D)

Mig 21 shot down.

IAF wing commander dead (assassinated by ISI)

PAF enters India around same time as Mig-21 “crashed”

C’mon, we all know what’s happening.

As usual, inferior Hindus are getting shafted by militarily superior and far more accomplished Muslim forces (as has happened throughout history :D)
Yeah like we all know what happened yesterday. :D

And Indian media is your source :rofl:

PAF attempted incursion after IAF showed them their stars yesterday. Chased away in seconds.

The crash proven to be Mi-17, as ZP tail designation is only carried by those helos. And that too technical snag.

15512458465c762216b4b6e.jpeg

You need to stop taking credit for things you didn't do and start showing some balls. Come and bring jets into sovereign India (as I don't know KP is disputed territory) if PAF has got guts.

To be fair, you guys targeted some trees and have never shown prove of any surgical strike or yesterday’s attacks.

I am all for countries showing hard prove. But Indian planes falling from the sky as soon as Indian media reports of PAF incursions not good for you guys.

2 cents

And Indian media is your source :rofl:

PAF attempted incursion after IAF showed them their stars yesterday. Chased away in seconds.

The crash proven to be Mi-17, as ZP tail designation is only carried by those helos. And that too technical snag.

15512458465c762216b4b6e.jpeg

You need to stop taking credit for things you didn't do and start showing some balls. Come and bring jets into sovereign India (as I don't know KP is disputed territory) if PAF has got guts.

You didn't come to kp bharati boy. You were in ajk airspace when you in haste released your payload and ran away home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom