What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Look at that. As a more aggressive force, it's expected that the IAF fighter jet debris will fall on your side. Similarly, you can expect your F-16 to have fallen on your side as well.

Where is the video of downed PAF jet ? Pakistani TV JET released the indian jet crashing down video. If your MEA claims their soldeir saw a Pakistani jet crashing down, How the heck there is no video recorded by Air defence, forward post guys or whoever downed the Pakistani jet ? Like how Pakistanis made the video ?

Blurry video ? how can we verify the veracity of blurry video? And what other circumstantial evidence you are talking about ?

Let the fog of war settle down, Pakistani version will be backed up with videos and other missing details.

I had posted the video sometime ago. It came up around 9 ish? saying India downed paf jet trying to ingress. with reports of parachute deploying. Shortly after that reports of downing iaf jets emerged. ispr then claimed 3 pilots in custody. one among them admitted to hospital. There is no way it can be false info, the guy is paf pilot mistaken to be indian. I had been telling there is only 1 pilot in pak custody and now ispr changed their story as well..

All of this mess was started by india
Had sardal patel advuse to trade Kashmir for Hyderabad (as hyderabad had it's accession to Pakistan) being listened today we would have been super power not China

Second proxy war started in 1966 in bengal ended up in 1971 and still celebrated by india

Third nuclear weapons started in 1973

So what moral authority are you guys throwing at us..

Just sit back deal with it rather hoing on for new war...wont be just Punjab this time damage will be extensive

oral authority? well we didn't attack J&K. pak did.

Please source your post. Indian Media. :lol:

PAF didn't cross loc - ur ISPR (and Indian Govt official statement), it released bombs (no proof needed). No damage due to it (ISPR silent on that issue, Indian MEA stated no damage). Mig 21 chased the PAF jets (Both ISPR and Indian MEA). One jet lost by IAF and PAF (Indian official statement), I know u won't agree with the last statement, but it's ok

I had posted the video sometime ago. It came up around 9 ish? saying India downed paf jet trying to ingress. with reports of parachute deploying. Shortly after that reports of downing iaf jets emerged. ispr then claimed 3 pilots in custody. one among them admitted to hospital. There is no way it can be false info, the guy is paf pilot mistaken to be indian. I had been telling there is only 1 pilot in pak custody and now ispr changed their story as well..

So where are the pictures of pilot parachuting down? Do you see the amount of pictures From Pakistani side today? and you think Indian soldiers dont have Cellular phones to capture pictures of what you are supposedly claiming happened ?

For the Pilot admitted in Hospital, like I said wait for that missing detail to be revealed. Then we will know what happened to that person.

You don't engage 'incoming bogies before they ingress', that is part of the RoE's both countries had in place till yesterday.

Airspace violations by both PAF and IAF occur commonly, and the RoE's typically revolve around warnings and forcing the intruding aircraft to return with no 'hot pursuit'. This is done by both countries to prevent escalation from the shooting down of aircraft.

The PAF deliberately chose not to cross the LoC and use stand-off weapons from Pakistani airspace to deny India any excuse for shooting at Pakistani aircraft. The mistake was from the IAF, that they chose to cross the LoC (again). The PAF may have anticipated the Indian response and was ready this time, and shot down the IAF fighters as soon as they crossed.

The IAF possibly 'flew' right into a trap.

Yeah, till yesterday.

Look at that. As a more aggressive force, it's expected that the IAF fighter jet debris will fall on your side. Similarly, you can expect your F-16 to have fallen on your side as well.
I expect we should not talk without any proof.
Both sides agree that Pakistan shot down Indian planes,
Pakistani side is not agree about your F-16 claim, then if you have any proof then talk otherwise there is no use.
Please stop this bullshit.

Just wait for it, this is not over !

no its not, this time you need to learn a real lesson
you people have no idea what war is and how to fight, you want to fight people who pray for death before they go to war??

produce a single international media source which talks about your claim of taking down our f-16s?
I've been seeing them for quite a while now and no source is even talking about your version except indian media....one other things is that don't be ridiculous please? you are saying things which are applicable on you..you need burnol.

MEA released a direct press release. what else you need?

The claim that a Pakistani F-16 shot has been shot down is only claimed in Indian newspapers.

Not international media.

Source Newyork times: Here is the confirmation of second jet which was destroyed and fell in Indian Occupied Kashmir:

28india-pakistan2-articleLarge.jpg
28india-pakistan2-articleLarge.jpg

Indian soldiers near the remains of an Indian aircraft after it shot down and crashed on Wednesday 2/27/2019.
This is their chopper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom