What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

xyAtfzx.png

CBmieyy.png

GVRpa6G.png

Faw days ago all I heard was "India will teach terroristan a lesson". Hahahahahahaha .... that lesson now lies in those pictures !

Maybe. Maybe not. No point in beating this to death. But we know these as incontrovertible facts -

• One Indian jet downed/pilot captured
  • one Indian air asset/possibly chopper down/aircrew dead
This still places Pakistan in a more comfortable position then Indians. And I think you will find they are smoking delusions by making wild claims ....

My point is we don't need the Su-30 kill to come out better then India. So we can easily accede this [Su-30] kill but still be on top.

Love it. They say picture is worth a thoudsand words. Boy did we not get enough to make a album. And picture quality is ace.

lol ........

LOL

You forgot the incredible pounding they got when our fighters entered their airspace and destroyed their military infrastructure.

Indians are too coward to share the damage. They keep asking about the 2nd and 3rd pilot, but keep forgetting how we came in and spanked their terror command and control centers.

I can tell you what it's not and that is the SU-30 in which Pakistanis are delusinally gloating about downing.
There has been no official confirmation by PAF as to which type of jets were shot.
However that said the one that crashed in Pakistan was a mig-21 bison from 51st sqd of indian airforce.
Wing commander abhi nandan is a senior pilot and was once a SU-30 pilot.

As for SU-30 its not invincible it can be shot down, the same way we have shot down mr nandan and the other pilot who probably died in the crash in IOK.

Better camera;

57847D46-DA1D-4CE5-AEE7-D3DAB17FCA9A.jpeg

Video report

Matches the terrain and color of your jet doesnt it!

We know there was combat in the air. That is why we have a Indian pilot captured. He was shot. There is bound to be spent missile/ordinance?

Indian media and members here some of the most shameless creatures I have ever encountered in life .. apart from few sensible posters from India , all others are as Oscar say are low life internet trolls .

I hope family of Abhinandan is now having a relief that their son/husband/ father is coming home .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom