What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Three questions I would like seniors to answer

Does the AIM-120 missile shown belong to Pakistan or Taiwan?
If Pakistan then
Is the JF17 capable of launching AIM-120 missiles?
If not
F-16 being the only aircraft capable of launching AIM-120 missiles, why did DG ISPR yesterday denied their role in the operation?

Because of American pressure that F-16 not to be use aggressively against India or else their call centers will boycott.

They don't want to tell that American weapons are used to shoot Indian fighters so Indian lobby and pro Indian senators will stop future sales to Pakistan.

Ofcourse!

Too bad their well thought out plan couldn't work out. I believe ya

@arbit Because we have your second pilot (Either dead or alive). Which modi is not claiming .

We know very well what we have. You will get what you claim. :police::police::pakistan:

We will find out then. Won't we? You can't substantiate this and I can't verify this.

If what you say turns out to be true, I will give credit where's due. Remind me of this post.

For the Pakistani's please note a few things. At end of the day much of what is being played out is propaganda and the perception out there in the world. Both countries will not go down the path of war as that will lead to nuclear holocaust. So all we are left with is the posturning which we saw over the last few days. What matters is hard facts. Rest is all all hot air. Rest of the world is not going to sit there and have a court hearing lasting days revieving forensic evidence. Hard facts is all that matter. Rest is hot air. So where do we stand?

• India threatened and postured to teach Pakistan a lesson.
  • India then carried out a ingress in Pak airspace which led to 1.4 billion Indian's having collective climax.
  • Pakistan then just as promised retaliated.
  • One Indian fighter was shot down with images across the internet
  • One Indian pilot crashed in Pakistan and was about to get lynched by angry civilians
  • Indian pilot was saved by Pak Army
  • Right now he is under arrest in care of Pakistan and recieving tiolet training.
  • One Indian air asset crashed in IOK killing 5 aircrew.
Picture says thousand words.

5c76781f255d7.jpg

Just look at these hard facts. If you read international media this is what is being shown. Instead of Pakistan being punished all you see in the international media is India slapped and chastised by Pakistan with the videos of captured Indian pilot graphically bring home that point.

So guys. We won the propaganda war. In front of the world instead of Pakistan being bent over you see a Indian pilot conveying the #Indiagetslapped. This is all that matters. I think this matter now is de-escalating and Pakistan will walk away with a grin on it's face. Nobody can say Pakistan was humbled. Instead the country that was flexing it's muscles has been bent over. Modi stands publicly raped.

Instead of Indiuan military coming back as victors who taught Pakistan a lesson tomorrow you will see a defeated, broken pilot coming back. This about sums it up.

I think now there will be real pressure on India and Pakistan to sort out Kashmir. And Kashmiri's will have been emboldened seeing the wrecks of Indian aircraft.

Guys "we won this round"

Nothing sums this better then this BBC report. Instead of headlines being "Pakistan punished" the headline reads - this says it all who is on top.

Pakistan 'to free Indian pilot on Friday'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47399126

You opened your air traffic? Lol go and see flight radar24. Except Pakistanis everyone is traveling
Pakistan is a smaller country. Most of our major airports, major urban hubs, major air traffic generating areas are within 100 miles of the LOC. This includes Islamabad Airport, Lahore Airport, Peshawar Airport.

Whereas all of India is distant and your major hubs are half a thousand or even thousand miles distant. That explains the closure.

Ofcourse!

Too bad their well thought out plan couldn't work out. I believe ya
It did actually, PAF setup trap by targeting 6 places in IoK , they were chased by iaf as expected , and later shot down two enemy aircraft without a lose . If this is plan not working out than I don't know what is .

Where is the F-16 wreckage? Where are the 200-300 bodies that you counted in a hurry?

Dogfight happened in p-o-k. Both crashed happened in territory under your control. The only thing we have is AIM debris to debunk your lie that F-16 weren't even used.

Air strikes happened on the basis of humint. Hence its a ball park figure. It was a pretty big establishment after all and 2- 4 structures were hit.

By the way you have a track record of not even accepting your dead. Remember Kargil? so nothing surprising here.

Don't be ridiculous, the wreckage was a Mig-21, essentially equipped with Israeli F-16 avionics, the other aircraft was an Mi-17 in which the circumstances of the crash is unknown. Everything else regarding SU-30s and Mig-29s is unsubstantiated gossip and baseless rumors.
Yeah baseless rumors and the videos were made in premiere pro and the pics were photoshoped and the the pilot was our own pilot who was under makeup and the pilots that are dead were never ever borned in the first place.

As us being civilians it doesn't concern us which aircrafts were used,which sqn was involved or similar stuff.

What concerns us is whether military did their job or not and everyone knows they did.Military released the information which it thought suitable enough to be released.What they didn't release wasn't meant for us to know.

I know everyone here is military enthusiast and wants to know stuff LIKE ME but still its my humble request to everyone stop trying to know the stuff that doesn't concerns you at least relating to this event. What concerns us is forces did the job and did not lose any aircraft.

Pakistan is a smaller country. Most of our major airports, major urban hubs, major air traffic generating areas are within 100 miles of the LOC. This includes Islamabad Airport, Lahore Airport, Peshawar Airport.

Whereas all of India is distant and your major hubs are half a thousand or even thousand miles distant. That explains the closure.

India opened all its airports including near loc yesterday itself

This is where the Indian are good at.....playing with people's minds through the slavish media.
No questions asked, no need to give any answers.....blind leading blind.
Ok it's a part of an AMRAAM missile which brought down the Indian fighter jet, does that automatically translates to that PAF lost an F-16......far from it......your war lords are merely diverting attention from the whipping they received at the hands of the PAF.....and also covering up much.....PAF personal are having a good laugh at the staged drama.

It did actually, PAF setup trap by targeting 6 places in IoK , they were chased by iaf as expected , and later shot down two enemy aircraft without a lose . If this is plan not working out than I don't know what is .

The trap thing is accepted. Smart move actually. You lost one jet though, shot down by a Mig 21. The shot out jet was F-16. The 'use' of which at least was established recently. which your PAF has denied so vehemently until recently.
Again I reiterate missiles cannot be integrated on a jet of your choice unless the OEM helps out and US agreeing to share codes to integrate that missile on a jet with Chinese avionics, radar etc are slim, to put it mildly.

So for fanbois claiming it was a JF-17 shooting AIM. shhh them

If air war breaks out then be sure of one thing, this smart move won't work twice and all your planes will have to do actual dogfights for establishing air supremacy. There won't be any place to turn back to.

This is where the Indian are good at.....playing with people's minds through the slavish media.
No questions asked, no need to give any answers.....blind leading blind.
Ok it's a part of an AMRAAM missile which brought down the Indian fighter jet, does that automatically translates to that PAF lost an F-16......far from it......your war lords are merely diverting attention from the whipping they received at the hands of the PAF.....and also covering up much.....PAF personal are having a good laugh at the staged drama.

Use of F-16 has been established. Your PAF denied the use of F-16 vehemently until now. Piece the dots together.

Congenital liars you guys are :p:

So, Wg Cdr Shahzaz ud Din of 19 Sqn 'Sherdils' son of Air Marshal Waseem ud Din Dy CoAS (Ops) is not the officer KIA?

Just got this one from somewhere. Unverified. So asking straight.
Simply AM Wasim doesn't have a son in the PAF.....You are again being taken for a ride by your Military and media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom