What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

India can not afford to remove it's best weapon from China border, no matter what.
So it have to use some Sukhois and most of Mig 21s at Western front considering Pakistan also don't have much advanced crofts.

Pakistan don't have any threat on its western border, so it can deploy it's best weaponry at Indian border.

That's why you will see a mix of more migs and few Sukhois in confrontation with Pakistan.

You are still claiming your stupid instance that Pakistan do not have advance aircrafts ...

Your hatred and media has blinded you that even after bloody nose you are saying that Pakistan is weak ... lolz

We have used classified equipments with SAR radars and Su .
So after the battle damage assessment and Chief report .They will relese evidence .

We dont want to compromise on our classified equipments

Good .You should live in that bubble palace.
More benefit for us if we strikes again in future

Yes please do that. Make your battle assessments and no business here making accusations till you have proof. Sharing a Indian source.
https://www.voltairenet.org/article204302.html

And some international ones to support you in your work
53006808_10156585940362663_1931697670640893952_n.jpg
53556241_10156584781867663_5416961767605534720_n.jpg
53576366_10156585940572663_5519785689853460480_n.jpg

As for bubble, we will believe our military spokesman unless there is proof else wise, we trust them.

To my fellow Pakistani´s lets keep the SU-30 kill on a down low till hostilities over and details are ready to be shared by our own authorities. This is not the time to flame the fire, there is already alot of shortage of burnol.

LOL He is even denying F16 were actually involved in this whole episode . Even a new kid on this forum knows F16 participated and even fired AMMRAMs , if not accept one of the F16 was shot down .
Which kid..whole world except 1.3b indians believe the above narrative simply because

Once a liar always a liar..

had guys told truth on balakot the media would have taken you serious

No wonder modi said we missed rafale, the results would have been different

Even people who support india eveey propaganda cant risk to accept such an absurd claim..you guys overdid it

I mean the claim is more ridiculous than alien abductions

I mean if someone goes to doctor like this he would diagnosed with schizophrenia

no worries. How on earth an indian can believe that their migs and su 's knocked down by chinese and Pakistanti jet which is inferior to tejas :whistle:

LOL He is even denying F16 were actually involved in this whole episode . Even a new kid on this forum knows F16 participated and even fired AMMRAMs , if not accept one of the F16 was shot down .

PAF engaged InAF three times the day before and F-16s would have participated or fired warnings. Amraam could have come from any other engagement. Finding a piece of Amraam is only proving PAF F-16 shot at you, proves nothing more.

As per DG ISPR there was no F-16 in the PAF strike package that did our counter strikes hence their argument that couldn't have been downed since weren't sent inside. Only JF-17 and Mirage in PAF are equipped with ranged SOWs. By the way JF-17 and F-16s look very similar in the air.

Last edited:
no worries. How on earth an indian can believe that their migs and su 's knocked down by chinese and Pakistanti jet which is inferior to tejas :whistle:
The Tejas…!!! Please don't insult our JF-17 or even their own Su-30's and MiG's in the same conversation with that unproven, no-good, distasteful plane Tejas.

Good .You should live in that bubble palace.
More benefit for us if we strikes again in future

Munnay!
Your media chirping 24 Pakistani F16 were engaged for the Indiots like you to have orgasms. I admit we gang raped you. :azn:

I know I should be uploading this clip on the Multimedia side, but what the hell...everyone is here.

If anyone ever wants to be entertained, just watch Republic TV because that is where you'll find G. D. Bakshi.

One of my 3 Year Twin daughters can't get enough of him whenever I see him flaring up.

Check Timecode: 44:05

Please, please watch till the end when he imitates the other guy on the right side of the screen (& hear the others giggle in the background audio). This is India.

Main bhi Pakistan hun, tum bhi Pakistan ho
Hum sab ki hai pehchan, hum sub ka Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan
Hum sub ka Pakistan

Unfortunately, some of us have to declare their Pakistani nationality in very loud and uneducated manner :D

The Tejas…!!! Please don't insult our JF-17 or even their own Su-30's and MiG's in the same conversation with that unproven, no-good, distasteful plane Tejas.
that was indian believe but am thankful to IAF that gave a chance to PAF to show that what a JF 17 can do. Hope KSa and other countries would think about jf 17 cuz of its reputation against mighty Su's :whistle::smokin:

The indian army accepts PAF carried out bombing runs.
Has indian army shown any visuals for that ?
If IAF did so well, why has the sector commander been sacked ?

Ask yourself, what did he failed to do, to get a sacking like that

Back
Top Bottom