What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

He is just a conspiracy theorist, Even if we assume that reports of Isreal's involvement is true, still the role will be of adviser. They aren't that much idiots to get into Indian planes and start attacking Pakistan.

Actually, I was thinking along the lines of whole F-16 and AIM-120 drama. Now, who else operates F-16s among the arch enemies of Pakistan? We know the answer to that. But these are all what-ifs so I could be wrong. I even hope that I am wrong.

I usually take Mr Hamid's revelations with a pinch of salt but this possibility has me pondering since the beginning and have mentioned it twice on the forum.

View attachment 544366
And that Israeli pilot was flying a Su-30... this guy is a lunatic.. take his words with a pinch of salt. But I agree with him that chances of a serious escalation are still high.

I usually take Mr Hamid's revelations with a pinch of salt but this possibility has me pondering since the beginning and have mentioned it twice on the forum.

View attachment 544366

Swallow the whole salt shaker. Israeli role must be limited to consultation only & how to employ Israeli made weapons effectively.

So even with Israeli advice, consultation,demos,knowledge transfer and training the shining example that is IAF manage to hit trees and a crow. Amazing.

And that Israeli pilot was flying a Su-30... this guy is a lunatic.. take his words with a pinch of salt. But I agree with him that chances of a serious escalation are still high.
Customer support is in full swing which can be mistaken in the fog of war as military support.

They are however smarting to get a kill as it is un-Indian to be shown as lesser to Pakistan in anything.

In his recent interview to Dunya news, DG ISPR said v shot 2 Indian Jets. Among pilots one was lost his life n second was released so my question is this dead pilot die in our custody?

In his recent interview to Dunya news, DG ISPR said v shot 2 Indian Jets. Among pilots one was lost his life n second was released so my question is this dead pilot die in our custody?
post the link

He did not said one poilet died in hospital

But yes he said we shot downs two indian jets.. Nothing new

He's a lunatic.

Back
Top Bottom