What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

So we don't have enough Air crafts ……… Why not PAF buy J-10s...……….. Bro Indian violated 10 km restriction( forbidden area for aircrafts) ……..Then they came about 5 KM inside Pakistan...….. Launched standoff munition and hit KPK...… And then went back...….
Where was PAF???????????? Where were our Airdefence ???????? What about SAMs(MANPADs) on Frontline of LOC.,,,,,,,,,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am so fuking pisssssssseeeeeeeedddddddddd now..

Nobody pays taxes... How do you expect Pakistan to afford anything?? F16 were gifted... That's all we got.

Corruption.

OK , for what its worth if we take the indian claim at its face value then it means that there are no more "terror camps" left and strike was a success however if india back tracks and still talks about "terror camps" then it will mean "SirJiKal Strike2" was a failure

Agree ? I mean can't have it both ways

we had a dog once, we called it Mothi. it was a horrible dog that was prideful and arrogant and wouldn't submit to its master. So we grabbed its head and sliced its ears off. Why?

1. so the dog knew who his master was
2. out of mercy... so the other dogs wouldn't hurt it.

Meaningless words......grow some balls and strike back.

That's what I was thinking. Intrusion was done to lure paf into exposing its sam sites
@The Sandman
Come on bro even a KG kid can make better excuses than some of the "senior" members here. Let's just accept the truth today they came, bombed and went back without a scratch and even if they wanted to know about our sam sites well than congrats to them because 1) Either they don't exist or 2) We want to keep them as showpieces so they're safe in every scenario. "Shaheens" have embarrassed us today i know it's hard for some to accept but that's the truth.

Indian claiming 12 aircrafts ………… Indian FO said Balakot (KPK) but IAF did not cross IB (means they stayed in "over" AJ&k)………… And about payload release ……. I will not Bye ISPR today...…….. What if ISPR only showing 2 or 3 bombs which really hits tress only and hiding other????????????
Dear bros …… Accept the reality and reality is ……….. They came , the bomb , they went back ……. Our PAF failed , our airt defence failed …..
There is 10km restriction for Airforce aircrafts on loc …….. IAF violated that and then enter Pakistan …… And we are not able to shoot down 1 of them...……
What was our RAdar doing ??????? Where were our AWAcs/////////////

You can believe whatever you want to.

Balajot is a tourist place with hundreds of tourists at that place all the time. If IAF had done attacks on balakot then we would have videos and pictures by now.

Rest you can whine all you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom