What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You forgot to add the following in red

let me repeat since you are just repeating yourself

Dude, PAF not only shot down Mig-21 and a Su-30 "unconfirmed" (but supported by foreign experts like Allan Warnes while foreign expert Christine Fair the Indians brought in to prove their "f-16 kill" wet dream literally embarassed them in front of everybody as "BAKWAAS", her own words) but also violated Indian sovereignty by bombing their territory regardless if any target was destroyed it was still a big blue on mighty super power India.
How often do you hear about Egyptian Air force violating Isreali sovereignty like that?

Firing Stand off weapons 50-60KM away from target by intruding mere 0-5km is not a huge accomplishment specially when IAF missed to hit its intended target.
NO DAMAGE was done to structure.
Ask your IAF to release Spice-2000 footage (oh wait by coincidence IAF forgot to press record button on all 5 spice-2000)
Ask your military to release its super duper alien technology satellite image of destroyed target.
Since India is making a claim then they should provide evidence.

1947-8 Kashmir war: Pakistan took half of Kashmir from India
1962: China kicked your ***
1965: Even though Pakistan plan to infiltrate Kashmir with help of guerilla warfare failed it defeated India in conventional war. India retaliated by attacking mainland and had planned to invade Lahore which is at the border and still got its *** kicked. 1000 sq km of Indian territory captured vs the 300 sq km of Pakistani territory captured before the ceasefire was declared.
1971: congratulations, you had full leverage over east pakistan which was 1000+ miles away from West and was in middle of civil war. And where 30000 pak soldiers (yes not 90,000 as per Indian wet dreams, only 30000 of the 90000 POW's were soldiers) and 1 PAF squadron were pitted against 100,000 Indians and 10 IAF squadrons WHILE fighting an internal rebellion, celebrating that victory is like celebrating having "doged a dozen AMRAAMS" while only being able to produce one which was obviously the one that downed the SU-30
1999: Pakistan army occupied Indian territory for 3 months! It took India 3 months to take its territory back with full air and ground support while Pakistan was using only 1950s artillery guns and G-3 rifles. At the end uncle sam came to Indian rescue by forcing Pakistan to retreat. (and Pak inflicted way more casualties AND still came out with more territory held (atleast 4 peaks, 6 according to one of their own MP's words)

India did have many political victories but it failed militarily.
No indiot, it means US was embarrassed in front of entire world!
2019 Feb skirmish is a Pakistani victory. Not only did India failed to hit any target but the next day in broad day light PAF kicked super duper power AF ***!

Last edited:
They way people give comments on a very small incident and shoot down a 3rd gen fighter. It feels like, Pakistan is a new born country after 27th Feb... :-)
Put everything aside we made you so scare suddenly that your air defence get down own chopper..... You were in panic

They way people give comments on a very small incident and shoot down a 3rd gen fighter. It feels like, Pakistan is a new born country after 27th Feb... :-)

Na my friend, India died a new death on 27th Feb. Paksitan was, is, and will be alive as much as always. Its India who lost perception of power, image, and self-respect.

"Rafael hotay to nateeja kuch aor hota" - Indian PM Nirandra Modi after 27th Feb 2019.

Na my friend, India died a new death on 27th Feb. Paksitan was, is, and will be alive as much as always. Its India who lost perception of power, image, and self-respect.

"Rafael hotay to nateeja kuch aor hota" - Indian PM Nirandra Modi after 27th Feb 2019.
SucHers are waiting for Rafales, haha

I wish we had shot down more IAF planes that day to shut their mouth once and for all

PAF had confirmed lock on at least 6 indian warplanes but the permission never came.

PAF should not have showed mercy in my opinion but PAF higher ups knows better.

At least, they did not let us down. I remember how i went to bed angry thinking that pak is all talk when ISPR Ghafoor gave notice to India to wait for pak response. Next morning, it was everywhere that PAF shot down two indian jets. Icing on the cake was that while abhi-nandan was being paraded on pak and international media, i dian MET was hiding behind we are looking into it excuse. Uff, those indian faces with humiliation written all over ! Hahaha

Fair enough, so if an enemy aircraft /ground /naval forces intrude into Pak territory the soldier responsible, trained, and paid for the defence of the country must not pull the trigger before assessing the bigger geopolitical picture, intention of the enemy, asking for the permission to engage from political leadership and of course be considerate of the feelings of some international human rights organizations, right?

But the problem is by the time he takes all those cautionary steps and double checks them the enemy might have already wrecked havoc on Pakistanis and Iam also not sure that they teach passive diplomatic theories of the highest order like that in any other military academy across the globe.
Chain of command is there for a reason. Just have a look at what our neighbors Iran did, they just shot a Commercial airliner because the person manning that battery thought that it was a missile.
Air defense people keep an eye on the enemy airspace as well for any eventuality, and for a reason there is a 10km barrier for the airforce along the border.

Chain of command is there for a reason. Just have a look at what our neighbors Iran did, they just shot a Commercial airliner because the person manning that battery thought that it was a missile.
Air defense people keep an eye on the enemy airspace as well for any eventuality, and for a reason there is a 10km barrier for the airforce along the border.

Chain of command is not established to first let the enemy break in, kill Pakistanis and only take action after damage assessment.

"Kal subha Jvaab dy gy abhi daikh rhy hain Pakistanio k sath Kia hoa?"

Indians are desperate to re-write the February 27, 2019 air battle in their favor despite all facts pointing towards decisive PAF victory.
And they will, they have better national cohesion in spreading propaganda which transcends to their NRIs.
In other words, their level of beghairti is not confined to geographical or socioeconomic strata and will be displayed everywhere.

Wikipedia will soon reflect their narrative, so will other information sites along with articles in western countries.

PAF had confirmed lock on at least 6 indian warplanes but the permission never came.

PAF should not have showed mercy in my opinion but PAF higher ups knows better.

At least, they did not let us down. I remember how i went to bed angry thinking that pak is all talk when ISPR Ghafoor gave notice to India to wait for pak response. Next morning, it was everywhere that PAF shot down two indian jets. Icing on the cake was that while abhi-nandan was being paraded on pak and international media, i dian MET was hiding behind we are looking into it excuse. Uff, those indian faces with humiliation written all over ! Hahaha

No, senior officer (I forget which one exactly but there is a clear clip of him saying it) clearly said we had lock on NINE planes in total (including the 2 we shot down), so could have shot down atleast 7 more. But maybe it's better we didn't, otherwise IAF would have claimed to have shot down 9 F-16's

Back
Top Bottom