What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Screenshot_20200702-173519_Gallery.jpg
20191019_035838.jpg

I talked to the man who took it out ... Some bits had already been swallowed , however whatever was in his mouth, that person using his fingers took all that out, some bits were thrown in the nearby running stream, they were also recovered, took a good 45 minutes or so to recover everything..... You may find some torn pieces in the pictures posted above.

I talked to the man who took it out ... Some bits had already been swallowed , however whatever was in his mouth, that person using his fingers took all that out, some bits were thrown in the nearby running stream, they were also recovered, took a good 45 minutes or so to recover everything..... You may find some torn pieces in the pictures posted above.
Sir ungli andar tak daal kar ulti karwadete Sab nikal jata
:omghaha:

On behalf of PDF give that Pakistani solider a salute. Lol

Sir ungli andar tak daal kar ulti karwadete Sab nikal jata
:omghaha:

Lol.

Jokes aside, do you think if iaf did another adventure, results would be same?
What ails the Indian Armed Forces is that they currently lack vision, proper game plan, savvy tactics and the capacity of their personnel to fully utilize their weapons systems. Their malaise is not going to be fully remedied just by the acquisition of newer potent systems. It will take time for them to get out of the current doldrums they find themselves in. They lost 20 soldiers against China, due to lack ammunition as per their own claim. Twice in a year and a half, they are finding themselves at a disadvantage against an adversary. Pakistan Armed Forces are more likely to spring more surprises on their Indian counterparts in a future encounter.

Just my humble thoughts.

First, It should be kept in mind that IAF pilots who carried out the Balakot Airstrikes were mentally and physically unprepared for the mission. Pre-Balakot, they were smoking a lot of cigarettes, were moving back & forth in fear and anxiety, and were unable to sleep as well.
Too much institutional memory for I ALWAYS FAIL...

Well after the Ladkah defeat, India has ordered 12 SU-30MKI as attrition replacements. The problem however is the officially, India has only admitted to 11 SU-30 as attrition losses. So what this indicates is that on 27 Feb one SU-30 MKI was shot down by the PAF ! :enjoy:

Well after the Ladkah defeat, India has ordered 12 SU-30MKI as attrition replacements. The problem however is the officially, India has only admitted to 11 SU-30 as attrition losses. So what this indicates is that on 27 Feb one SU-30 MKI was shot down by the PAF ! :enjoy:

In Call of Duty speak, we call that "Kill Confirmed!!!"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom