What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Personally, i take WC Abhinandan as a real gentleman (till now)...he ofcourse knows exactly what happened, i bet he must have been approached by different quarters to just appear on media and say that he shot down an F-16....and if he had done this, this would have given a new life to indian propaganda.....but see, he hasnt spoken a word about it...generally a nation parades its heroes in front of everyone, like we did (PAF), but the real hero for the Indians in this case was supposed to be WC Abhinandan, and then surprisingly, only hes the one who hasnt spoken yet.....strange as usual....

Exactly. There is no other argument than that given Indian history to beat the drums with lies & that bollywood style propaganda for 24/7. Had it been the case; it would have been impossible for us to sleep. On the contrary, I agree, Abhinandan proven to be a fine officer as of yet. That reminds me the words of the then DG ISPR that Abhinandan is a professional & good officer. At-least in his case, RSS Nazis haven't forced him to be proven as yet another liar.

India claimed to shoot down an F-16 by MiG-21.
le F-16 operators world wide: Kese kar lete hu bhai.

Abhinandan himself clearly said that he was looking for a target but he was struck with an AMRAAM by PAF. The man never spoke again.... not a single claim for shooting down the F-16 even when he make it back to India. Not till date.... only, online warriors & internet Air Marshalls been convinced to soothe the pain. This argument is dead in history with a title of "Indian Jokes" as usual.
Bro these shamless indian skunks(bhakats) dont care if they lose or insulted as long as it looks good hahaha i know it doesnt make sense but this is what we call india.
Imagin abhinandone was promoted after all this if it was anyother nation they cud have remove all those who are running airforce and resoponsible for all this crap but again its india.

Bro these shamless indian skunks(bhakats) dont care if they lose or insulted as long as it looks good hahaha i know it doesnt make sense but this is what we call india.
Imagin abhinandone was promoted after all this if it was anyother nation they cud have remove all those who are running airforce and resoponsible for all this crap but again its india.
Not all, atleast airchief should have been sacked. Airforce overlooked the fact that Pakistan had longer range BVR. Every Indian airforce enthusiast was expecting India to have longer ranged BVR missile which already exists in Russian inventory. Anyway a huge lesson for Indian airforce with minimal damage.

I must say that IAF is the only Air Force in professional world that awarded gallantry badges for the pilots running from battle and called them AMRAAM Dodgers. Just look at the level as for them, dodging an AMRAAM and sitting back quietly in their pits is yet another victory. None of them came to scene despite being beaten on that day.... Everyone out there, was expecting IAF respond or an attempt to even score and what happened? Nothing...... nada... except that they sit in silence and started to recover AMRAAM pieces to say that Pakistan used F-16 against India. We are dealing with a crying foul adversary that thinks that Pakistan shouldn't use so & so assets. I really hoped back then if there was one to slap them hard and tell them to make a stand instead of crying like a spoiled child.

I must say that IAF is the only Air Force in professional world that awarded gallantry badges for the pilots running from battle and called them AMRAAM Dodgers. Just look at the level as for them, dodging an AMRAAM and sitting back quietly in their pits is yet another victory. None of them came to scene despite being beaten on that day.... Everyone out there, was expecting IAF respond or an attempt to even score and what happened? Nothing...... nada... except that they sit in silence and started to recover AMRAAM pieces to say that Pakistan used F-16 against India. We are dealing with a crying foul adversary that thinks that Pakistan shouldn't use so & so assets. I really hoped back then if there was one to slap them hard and tell them to make a stand instead of crying like a spoiled child.
It is not about airforce, but about political leadership. War was never on cards. By publicly stating we don't want escalation, India foolishly conveyed that we are not ready. Neither countries were ready for war.
Indians were not crying Pakistan should not use Amraam, but merely debunking the statement that F16s were not used.

Exactly. There is no other argument than that given Indian history to beat the drums with lies & that bollywood style propaganda for 24/7. Had it been the case; it would have been impossible for us to sleep. On the contrary, I agree, Abhinandan proven to be a fine officer as of yet. That reminds me the words of the then DG ISPR that Abhinandan is a professional & good officer. At-least in his case, RSS Nazis haven't forced him to be proven as yet another liar.

Abhinandan has proven to be a professional soldier

He could have went with the flow and made false claims of shooting down a F16 like his airchief and become a hero their. But he didn't

That itself shows a lot of character in that guy. I respect him for that. Acting professional when you have bosses like Modi and BS Dhanoa is not easy. We also should stop mocking him. He doesn't deserved to be mocked.

It is not about airforce, but about political leadership. War was never on cards. By publicly stating we don't want escalation, India foolishly conveyed that we are not ready. Neither countries were ready for war.
Indians were not crying Pakistan should not use Amraam, but merely debunking the statement that F16s were not used.

Indeed, F-16s sere not used in offensive posture at all and eventually, India proved it by showing AMRAAM which was a defensive shot given the IAF threat. Had it been like F-16 undertaking ground strike, such statement would have made sense but again; Pakistan is free to use F-16s as we saw no such US concerns providing bit of a shoulder for mourning IAF.

Indeed, F-16s sere not used in offensive posture at all and eventually, India proved it by showing AMRAAM which was a defensive shot given the IAF threat. Had it been like F-16 undertaking ground strike, such statement would have made sense but again; Pakistan is free to use F-16s as we saw no such US concerns providing bit of a shoulder for mourning IAF.
It's not about what posture, Pakistan initially told that F 16 was not used. Of course every country has the right to use whatever weopans they have. India knows that very well, when your most potent aircraft was F16 what else is it for.

It's not about what posture, Pakistan initially told that F 16 was not used. Of course every country has the right to use whatever weopans they have. India knows that very well, when your most potent aircraft was F16 what else is it for.

Seems like you didn't get me. I am saying the same thing. Why do you think that India was merely trying to rebut such a claim. Contrary to that, India was actually complaining to US that look....... Pakistan used F-16s under the influence of a so-called US-Pakistan agreement about the use of F-16s. I think you don't know about the matter in depth as such. You are merely referring to ISPR statement which in light of that alleged agreement, is correct and proven right.

Again, the same argument. F-16s were not used in the actual bombing mission. Jeffs and Mirages did the job.

Personally, i take WC Abhinandan as a real gentleman (till now)...he ofcourse knows exactly what happened, i bet he must have been approached by different quarters to just appear on media and say that he shot down an F-16....and if he had done this, this would have given a new life to indian propaganda.....but see, he hasnt spoken a word about it...generally a nation parades its heroes in front of everyone, like we did (PAF), but the real hero for the Indians in this case was supposed to be WC Abhinandan, and then surprisingly, only hes the one who hasnt spoken yet.....strange as usual....

You are right dear, Indian military procurement policy surprises me as well.....i dont know whats the delay in procuring something once it is selected and the money is there as well...

WC Abhinandan has accepted a medal, the citation of which says the brought down an F-16.

can someone share their media videos the moment they found out about Pakistan attack.. i will love to see them crying and moaning when it happenend

This video is interesting...

It was recorded early morning on the 27th of Feb, around the time our boys were gearing up to pay them a visit. Whilst sitting in their studios, they had no clue what was coming...

Can you find more videos from this channel of 27th February
Yes, you are right...thats a logical sequence.....but Indian military needs to be by default proactive...it shouldnt be in the need of such big events or blunders to remind it of its passiveness.
Our neighbors are in delusion that we won't learn from incidents of 26th and 27th.

It was made clear by ISPR that F-16s were not used offensively for the strike missions, not that they were not used at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom