What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

i was hoping they try something again for anniversary so PAF can punish them again

need to shoot down a rafale to shut them up for a few months

His tribe took the revenge in Rajasthan

Indian Air Force MiG-21 crashes near Nal in Rajasthan, pilot safe

March 8, 2019UPDATED: March 8, 2019 18:27 IST

Bikaner SP Pradeep Mohan Sharma said the MIG aircraft crashed in Shobhasar ki Dhani, 12 km from Bikaner city.

IAF spokesperson Group Captain Anupam Banerjee said initial inputs indicated the likely cause as bird hit after take off.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

154488250_1327746170939504_4317915559574323917_o (1).jpg
154460620_1327746297606158_4204237360849664299_n.jpg
154413269_1327746270939494_5276869117552113339_n.jpg
154501622_1327746220939499_4937686937311555464_n.jpg

he posted memes before....
anyway, I wasn't expecting any response as 'no death' news already cooled down the reason to attack..
but somehow PA take the quid quo plus policy seriously... though we should have done something about the sub... a little damage cd hv been done so they cd go back w/o submerging
ahh what?
what should i say sir ? all i can say thank you pakistani forces
i haven't forgotten your outburst, vile outburst 2 years ago.

Maybe no Su-30 shot down after all.....

One has to look at DIRECT HIT context. I will be surprised if Pakistanis have started to act like Indians by awarding Hassan Siddiqui for nothing.

For me its looks like, MKI was damaged but not with a hit in the face. Other side claimed a lot of evasive maneuvers & dodging AMRAAM and this side has electronic signatures as well. So, may be in 2034 will be the year to release some data publicly and there's a chance that Indians will spill it out in emotions or by foolishness like Arnab leaks.

One has to look at DIRECT HIT context. I will be surprised if Pakistanis have started to act like Indians by awarding Hassan Siddiqui for nothing.

For me its looks like, MKI was damaged but not with a hit in the face. Other side claimed a lot of evasive maneuvers & dodging AMRAAM and this side has electronic signatures as well. So, may be in 2034 will be the year to release some data publicly and there's a chance that Indians will spill it out in emotions or by foolishness like Arnab leaks.
I've heard a different version of events, but will stay silent on it here.

PAFIAF.jpg

27th Feb 2019 the domination day when PAF smashed IAF airborne suicide squads at full Mach and enforced its air supremacy in modern warfare.

Pakistan Air Force successfully penetrated the enemy air defense systems and locked-down air and ground targets. Entire Indian military spectrum failed to deter Pakistan's military response.

:: Damaging consequences and aftereffects ::

1. India's Tri-Chiefs officially admitted Pakistan's air combat force penetration into India's occupied territory.
2. India's Tri-Chiefs officially admitted that Pakistan Airforce engaged their targets which includes the bombing of the IA brigade headquarter.
3. India MEA and BJP Govt officials admitted that they did not have any authentic causality report of 26 Feb 19 IAF air-raid (figure 300 was only quoted by the Indian media till to date).
4. India's top military experts including generals admitted Pakistan's military superiority over the Indian military in the battlespace on 27th Feb 2019.
5. India has failed to provide any constructive evidence of downing a PAF F-16 during air-to-air combat.
6. The entire world, military enthusiasts, and defense experts acknowledged Pakistan's military dominance over India in the modern battlefield (2019).
7. India faced the highest order of diplomatic and military failure.

:: On the other hand ::

1. Pakistan warns before retaliations in advance against any aggression and calls the enemy for an open challenge.
2. Pakistan Airforce attacked in broad daylight and shot down two Indian fighter jets in air-to-air combat.
3. Pakistan military directorate (ISPR) presented the wreckage of IAF MIG fighters to the world that fell into Pakistan's territory.
4. Pakistan Army captured and held Indian Airforce pilot Wing Commander Abhinandhan POW (prisoner of war) with dignity and respect and later returned him under the rules of businesses (aka Geneva conventions).
5. PAF presented surgical strike footage conducted by Pakistan Air Force against the Indian Army brigade headquarter in India’s illegally occupied Kashmir (IOK).
6. Pakistan Navy foiled attempt of Indian Navy submarine trying to enter Pakistani waters and aired the footage. The submarine could have been easily engaged and destroyed by Pakistan Navy P3-Orion (anti-submarine/surveillance aircraft).
7. Pakistan threatened India against any further misadventure by selecting multiple targets deep inside India’s territory similar to the 2002 stand-off.

@airomerix @Hodor @HawkEye27 @araz@Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD@Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz@Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh@ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster@Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER@Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon@FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule@Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140@HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD@Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm@Liquidmetal @loanranger@masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1@Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft@mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian@notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter@PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi@Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz@Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker@The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy@Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7@Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex@Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan@ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon@Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Last edited:
I've heard a different version of events, but will stay silent on it here.
We all have heard various versions from various sources.
Fact is from day one, PAF knew call signs of the SU-30 formations, no prizes for guessing how.
Making a simple claim is one thing but awarding the shooter and erecting a monument is a different ball game.
When Modi was crying out for Rafales, do you think he was just brooding over the loss of a MiG-21....some 500 of which have already have been lost in accidents.
How many times have you seen a PAF aircraft painted with kill markings just for the sake of it.
And above all, how convinced are the Israelis that their gadgets worked effectively to counter the American weapons.....hopefully one day all will be revealed.

wt utter crap, there was no camp there ever. there is a madrassa there and the avg age of the pupils there is around 10 years but 90 percent of them are day students from the villages nearby.
Even if ur incompetent airforce had managed to strike that place it would have found it mostly empty.
There is hardly any place in Pakistan off-limits to anyone all year round n this place was the last place anyone would put restrictions on.

lastly, u lot r being taken for a ride (like the nazis took the germans) by ur govt. in cahoots with ur media, so wake up before its too late.

Maybe tell us why the balakot camp was kept hidden from the press for 42 days ?
Bcz the sixth bomb couldn't be found as per Indian claims.. we just found 5. So for safety issue, no foreign was allowed until complete clearance... however, locals reporters were there on the very first day..

Back
Top Bottom