What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

My point is:
WHEN INDIA BOMBED BALAKOT THEY IN REALITY DECLARED WAR ON PAKISTAN!!!
Pakistan and India act very differently in this regard and mostly keep the conflict restricted to the zone its created in, a few examples are Rann of Kutch, Siachen, Kargil etc.

@WebMaster @SQ8 @Horus @The Eagle
Can we have search option just within thread? like finding all my posts or keyword in this thread?
like search feature in YouTube channel.
Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

This is a very very interesting post from Page 187 by @Bratva

Now after 2 years...read it in hindsight.

What was Avenger 1? and try understand reported location of Flight24 just look at Calibrated Airspeed (82kts) hight 2333ft...

may be i missed out the sarcasm here, why would a military aircraft keep its transponder running 😉😊

Look at the level of confusion seriously bunch of jokers sitting in a hall except Pravin.... LOL

They don't have any evidence of F16, they got banged in the broad daylight, their Ex Air force officer admitted in the same video that Pakistan has sent 24 aircrafts... on the other hand, they said, we deterred Pakistan lol oh man if you really deterring someone, they won't send 24 loaded Fighters, you know what does that means? the airforce was ready to take you on at every level but guess what, you're NOWHERE in the skies lol.... your communication was jammed, your HQ bombed, your pilot captured, your AD shot down your own heli in a panic, this is your deterrence I mean ... you guys were literally a JOKE in front of the PAF on that day... your ground forces had no idea what's going on above their heads ... this 40 mins of the program is enough to understand, how demoralized, confused and fukdup they're from 27Feb event :lol:

Well that was 2 years ago. Now need to keep up the hard work.

there was time PAKISTAN was HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPION does anyone remember that now? NO

there was time PAKISTAN was CRICKET WORLD CHAMPION does anyone remember that now? NO

time to move on prepare ourselves for S400s and Rafales. never live in the past.

having said that 26th feb was a day we were angry and frustrated and 27th was Allah's blessing. Allahmdulliah

Well that was 2 years ago. Now need to keep up the hard work.

there was time PAKISTAN was HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPION does anyone remember that now? NO

there was time PAKISTAN was CRICKET WORLD CHAMPION does anyone remember that now? NO

time to move on prepare ourselves for S400s and Rafales. never live in the past.

having said that 26th feb was a day we were angry and frustrated and 27th was Allah's blessing. Allahmdulliah
Yes brother you're Right we must develop tactics against Rafale and S-400 we have option to study and develop tactics against these military equipment purchase by our enemy with friendly countries eg China/Turkey/ Qatar/Egypt

But fortunately our armed forces didn't get carried away and learned many lessons. They looked at why we went down the first time especially when there were orders of shoot to kill. Who knows what happened to officers of MI(military intelligence) directorate who were held responsible of not being able to provide real time information and failed to inform the PAF of impending attack. Many a running horses and career officers of AAD and MI were superseded or deemed not fit because though they might be good at drawing lines on paper were unable to deliver in reality... These are my personal views
@PanzerKiel @Raider 21 @Signalian @Windjammer @The Eagle @Reichmarshal @Air Wolf
economy at the time was so weak that the govt. was struggling to pay salaries... wars are fought on the back of stable eco. our coffers back then were empty. couldn't afford war back then or even now.

they made the right call and we should appreciate them for it.
Well regarding the Military Intelligence i am unsure on what they did prior to India's Operation Bandar, however the 24 hours preceding Swift Retort was quite interesting. The target which PAF decided to strike against wasnt a random decision nor was it luck, it was a precision strike which had a message too. MI supposedly managed to pick up Indian Radio chatter which alluded to a VA (Valuable Asset) visit to the installation. Whenever a high profile person visits usually word is sent to all IAF personnel, cops, Auxiliary units etc and thus it was intercepted hence making it a perfect target. MI passed it on and when PAF asked for Target intelligence, PA handed them the biryani platter. The purpose was i'm guessing dually to make up for the incident at Balakot and tell them in a less subtle manner 'we are watching you'.

Also the economic effects during that time were detrimental in also helping to make some mistakes in decision making during the whole episode. If you want my opinion, Chinese loans are the primary reason and you better hope that we equalize ourselves with China otherwise we are in for a rude awakening.

@PanzerKiel @Air Wolf

Flat spin? 82kts -2333ft

My problem with Flight24 Radar location

i hope some learned people here take a look at it.

@maverick1977

Maybe it had surrendered and came low with gear out. 80 knots is too low though , stall speed for a fighter that size. It will be one hell of a Sysiphean job if PAF has forced it to land and covered it up.

Back
Top Bottom