What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

How sad are Indians, that the day of their so-called Strikes on Balakot has passed and no one remembers their achievements in their Media or the great
***.jpg

*A place where all the great minds & experts of India get together. Most of those losers are Members here on [PDF] 'cause they don't have anything to discuss there.

How sad are Indians, that the day of their so-called Strikes on Balakot has passed and no one remembers their achievements in their Media or the great View attachment 818867* .

*A place where all the great minds & experts of India get together. Most of those losers are Members here on [PDF] 'cause they don't have anything to discuss there.
Oh rest assured the Twitter Twats are very active on the social media, the Gobar Parsads have even managed to find Shahzuddin hiding under their sister's bed... remember these creatures belong to Modi's mindset who after 50 years decided to celebrate 1965 war as a victory.

How sad are Indians, that the day of their so-called Strikes on Balakot has passed and no one remembers their achievements in their Media or the great View attachment 818867* .

Indian forums are extremely boring with just Indians doing circle jerk with other Indians.

Unlike PDF which has practically everyone from around the world engaged in discussion. That is why Indians gather here (many as false flaggers!)

PDF is so engaging and good that I see that even its foreign nation sections like China pull in watchers from around the world to get their latest news on Chinese mil stuff here! And I find out more about Iranian, Bangladeshi, Turkish, Indonesian, Vietnamese and even Indian development here than anywhere else.

When I first started lurking on PDF, it was mainly to check in on Chinese systems in Pakistan like the JF-17 and F-22 frigates, etc. But now I come here for news on practically everywhere in Asia. In fact, I even come here for general Chinese mil news (PDF gets stuff as fast as the dedicated English-language Chinese forums.)

Great job PDF for being open, tolerant and extremely engaging. There is little wonder why even Indians flock here.

there are a few “think tank” YouTube channels that are mentioning it, and putting their usual spin on it. This one is a current live stream that mentions some details on the sources and methods of how they planned the attack

Reposting the whole story of 26th February, 2019 and next day..... These short points/snippets were posted in different threads with addition of new updates. Just for the refresher & as a summary; the details are undermentioned. These details are based upon Indian narrative, changing goal posts, media, official changing their statements & whatever being claimed through any medium.

Enjoy.....

I have some pictorial presentation and references of what Indians been doing throughout such an episode of losses, losses and only losses but unable to save their face.

The bogged Indian Air Strike on Balakot
  • It started with stolen pictures when Planet Earth has to intervene & expose,
  • then went on to share an under construction building which too was exposed,
  • then came the whole set of claim that IAF never cross LoC but used SOW,
  • then it was made before public that IAF couldn't reach the point due to heavy wind in opposite direction,
  • then came Indian DM openly/on the record relying on social media & random pictures,
  • then came the claim that India did not intend to cause casualties rather delivered the message,
  • then again there are casualties,
  • then Spice is a bomb which in fact not the case,
  • then claimed that Spice is a whole set of AI which goes inside building and eliminates targets without causing any damage to the structure/burns,
  • then came that this is not the place India hit,
  • then came that there were clouds on the that day and missing imagery,
  • then came that we did not attack infrastructure to minimize any possible civilian casualty and above all,
  • when all the foreign observers are brought to the claimed impact point, area & shown the infrastructure; they all are biased & sided with Pakistan or doesn't have the intellect capacity like India.
  • and now it is about that one Spice PGM did not leave the aircraft because of a drift in the inertial navigation system.

I have been saying this before and I will repeat that such kind of destruction & casualties in area as such which is not a Military Zone/Cantt, its not possible to hide anything especially in this day & age of Mobile Phones everywhere.

If any Indian wants to vote Modi, no issue but at-least spare us from all this in good faith and for the sake of humanity.

The list of Indian lies continues & I can recount very few here due to unlimited of them.

PAF Operation Swift Retort as promised & Indian complaints
  • PAF used jamming/EW tactics.
  • Anhinandan couldn't listen to ground control hence, went inside Pakistan.
  • Radar imagery shows Abhinandan in Mirpur but he was shot down in Bhimbir and arrested there.
  • AWACS were at changeover/Turn around shift but images? really.
  • IAF had the so-called electronic reading of PAF F-16 but interestingly, couldn't recognize their own MI-17V5 in Budgam.
  • Comms jammed/EW active that couldn't recognize their own MI-17 heli but recorded all this that too when AWACS were not there (Hindustan Times reported).
  • Pakistan recovered all 4 AAM of MIG-21 from its debris and there is no counter argument instead, IAF keeps repeating drama based upon lies.
  • They heard Pakistan Military comms but Abhinandan & IAF Ground Control remained totally deaf & found dumb.
  • Only two slides from IAF Radar being shared but excuse is made due to security reasons. How could it be a security reason when PAF fleet is complete as all F-16s are accounted for by foreign source.
  • It took almost 7 weeks for IAF to come up with what? Just couple of AWACS radar images & readings which more seems to be a good CGI work than real time data recording.
  • IAF found a piece of AMRAAM & claimed the downing which ended with that India only highlights the use of F-16 only.
  • Never knew of IAF could confirm that whether Abhinandan fired at F-16 or it was a ground fire. Neither B.S Dhanoa was sure nor their own briefings. (Check attachments in following post).
  • On the same day, one Indian channel reported that a Sukhoi SU-30 is shot down by F-16. The news vanished and Indians retracted that an F-16 was shot down by Sukhoi. Ok and later, it was actually MiG-21 that shot down F-16. I mean how much they want to shoot down at once while IAF getting shot down on that day one after another.
  • Interestingly, the then Chief Dhanoa put everything on Abhinandan and that ill fated MiG-21. When asked who shot down F-16, said Abhinandan. When asked, where is the proof, said with MiG-21 flight data recorder etc. When asked how to prove that, said MiG-21 is with Pakistanis. Really?
  • PAF displayed all the armaments/weapons including bullets on MiG-21 Bison intact and nothing fired. In return, Indian geniuses came with idea that these missiles are available on eBay.
It is literally takes such stamina to lie continuously but I will give it to Modi propaganda house for being consistent & turning Indian Military into a political office for election campaign.

Wait a minute, several things are Undecided.

India started to blames for own failure
  • Balakot was not hit but then again, 300+ were killed. Indian Media Mistake.
  • BJP says no casualties were intended hence, no kill but delivered the message. Minister Mistake.
  • IAF did not reach Balakot but SOW launched due to wind. Nature Mistake.
  • Spice-2000 is an AI bomb, goes in without crater damage & eliminate targets. Alleged Camp Mistake.
  • Spice 2000 is not a Bomb but a Kit. Professionals Mistake.
  • Initial provided Balakot SAT images proven fake/stolen. Google Earth etc Mistake.
  • Indian FM relies on SAT images on Social Media, proven wrong/old. Social Media Mistake.
  • PAF retaliated at Six Points inside IoK. Israeli Defence Equipment Mistake.
  • India doesn't have Rafale to counter PAF. France Mistake.
  • MI-17V5 was hit by Israeli SAM.. Israeli Mistake.
  • MI-17V5 pilot did not follow SOP claimed six lives. Pilot Mistake.
  • Abhinandan did not follow SOP & disobeyed direct orders. Abhinandan Mistake.
  • All Indian AWACs were in shift change/Turn around/Change over/Tarmac. AWACs mistake.
  • No AWACs but images are available, proven to be doctored. Photo Shop Mistake.
  • An AMRAAM Piece is found & not the F-16 wreckage/loss/even a single bolt. PAF Mistake.
  • Int'l Observers confirms PAF F-16 fleet count/all accounted for. US, Pentagon, Source Mistake.
  • Sweden provided SAAB AW&EC birds. Sweden Mistake.
  • F-16 were used. US Mistake.
  • SU MKI can dodge 6 AMRAAMs but did not take a single shot. Russian Mistake.
  • SU-30 MKI crashed on the same time/day & claimed to be Tech Failure. Russian Mistake.
  • Abhinandan did not fire single missile. PAF or Russia Mistake.
  • Alan Warnes interviewed CAS, provided with Proof. Alan Warnes mistake.
  • ABP Indian News Channel interviews witnesses, acknowledges the crash of SU-30 MKI on 27th Feb, 2019 in Sher Makri area of Bhawani B, IoK. Indian News channel mistake.
img_20190301_021546-jpg.543060

img_20190301_021613-jpg.543061

img_20190301_021649-jpg.543062

img_20190301_021725-jpg.543064

1645811755082.png

D0gaSUaWkAA7bAZ.jpg

iaf-press-conference-28-02-2019-jpg.543029

image_2019-04-17_16-52-jpg.553901

upload_2020-8-10_20-27-51.png

1645811444516.png

(This video has been reported in mass by Indians and removed from almost all of YouTube accounts. Try to search by yourself.)

img_20190321_155345-jpg.557009

I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours

Looks like Blinders took @PanzerKiel claim about their non-participation in Swift Retort to heart and just flaunted their souvenir (Abhi's plane part) on screen.Panzer paaji jawab do hisab do.😁🤣
As far as I know [read it somewhere] ground based jammers were also used but there role is not exactly known I mean it is not clear they were used to jam communication of Indian Army or and radars or It was used against IAF ....

As far as I know [read it somewhere] ground based jammers were also used but there role is not exactly known I mean it is not clear they were used to jam communication of Indian Army or and radars or It was used against IAF ....
Kaiser Tufail mentioned them

20220226_215223.jpg

Pakistani F16-BLK15 from No.11 squadron"Arrows"(MM Alam's own) with Indian kill marks. From the first A2A missile kill in history and most kills in PAF to first BVR kill in subcontinent. This squadron has done it all.

Can anyone provide the total number of fighters downed by this sqn in both the wars?

Back
Top Bottom