What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I would not boast that my IAF will not let you to enter an inch of Indian Air Space... We will NUKE you...

I have full faith in my armed forces and their capabilities...

Want to raise the bar... welcome...

Same armed forces that are fooling you with same dramas?

Anyways response would come. That is for sure.

Bala Kote (IOK) is already on a map. As is Balakot KP. Balakot village in AJK is barely a village. It's there.

Regions with pahari-speaking
False claims. Balakot AJK trees attacked only.

not necessarily. Just pointing out that there are multiple Balakots and one doesn't even need to cross the LOC in order for something to fall that far away.

I would not boast that my IAF will not let you to enter an inch of Indian Air Space... We will NUKE you...

I have full faith in my armed forces and their capabilities...

Want to raise the bar... welcome...
Look what your idiot media is sharing and referring those jets as mirage 2000..
this is 2-3 days old video of f-16 which your media is referring as mirage 2000s to promote your fake surgical strike 2.0 LOL..this is pathetic from your side..how down will you go?

no response and i can bet my life on that. As i wrote earlier paf is not like it used to be back in 60's . In last 2 decades they have done nada. Kargila? OBL raid? 26/11 violation? airbase attack ? They are good for nothing.

Just chest thumping from fan boys...nothing else. full of corrupt people !!!

Well this time they have no excuse. Either give a response or shut down the cr@p

Sad day for Pakistan. I'm extremely sad

No matter what you say but this is a failure of Pakistan Air force. They crossed LOC and went back without any damage.

The point isnt what they did the point is the red line got redefined

First confirmation from Pakistan of Strike by Indian Air Force. BBC Urdu video from Jaba Post, Balakot, KPK where a local says that there were 5 big blasts after 3am at night followed by Jets leaving within 10 minutes. Many casualties and several injured. How can Pakistan deny?

Oh comeon now, you are talking like a fool now. Perhaps you have no idea of what a flanker is, it will swat f16s like flies. only a foll with a death wish will take a f16 to fight off a flanker. And there is a difference between an enthusiast and a professional. Our air force has evaluated and have rejected the f16 as it does not provide any significant advantage over the existing aircraft of our arsenal.

And all the countries that you have mentioned are not as powerful militarily as India is, they can do with inferior the aircraft we cannot.

Your AF rejected F16 because they already own Sukhoi's which are slightly better, but that doesn't render F16s obsolete. AlsoAlso , Israel Air Force, Greek Air Forces are not to be messed with, they are there in the top.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about if you think date of initial production, iaf rejecting f16 since they already have sukhois, is a basis for calling f16s obsolete. Professionals will also call out your sourceless bs.

Back
Top Bottom