What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Not to troll you guys.....

but Pak PM saying that “Pakistan will not only think of retaliation… Pakistan WILL retaliate! ~ Prime Minister Imran Khan"

IAF crossing the border on purpose, despite the above message is enough for lot of us. IAF jets crossed into Pak territory (on purpose) after ~50 years??

So, the more you guys keep posting this message, the more it is giving different (contrary to your expectations) message to us.

I am very well aware that you cheer other events of those days......no need to repeat them.
What an excellent point you've raised. Good on you.

Only difference is that PMIK said that ONCE. Its only different Media & Official Government outlets keep repeating those words.

I do want to know when your War mongering Channels with has-beens like GD Bakhshi & Maj. Guber Arya stop repeating that they're gonna teach Pakistan a lesson & that they'll take Kashmir & Gilgit/Baltistan back & so on. People at your end seem to do on regular basis throughout the year.

There is no need for them to repeat something that they know full well will never happen. Those nukes we have in our backyard aren't reserved for the day Mod! (actually) loses his virginity.

Here's hoping GD Bakhshi has a stroke on LIVE TV some day - just to give us another reason to cheer, or enjoy. Now that's good TV.

Not to troll you guys.....

but Pak PM saying that “Pakistan will not only think of retaliation… Pakistan WILL retaliate! ~ Prime Minister Imran Khan"

IAF crossing the border on purpose, despite the above message is enough for lot of us. IAF jets crossed into Pak territory (on purpose) after ~50 years??

So, the more you guys keep posting this message, the more it is giving different (contrary to your expectations) message to us.

I am very well aware that you cheer other events of those days......no need to repeat them.
Yes, IAF attempted their misadventure convinced that while India will hype up it's actions like it did with the earlier Leopard urine induced drama, Pakistan will playdown the loss of a few trees and Modi will shine like a new penny.....little did India expected such a daring and instant reply.
After realising that the IAF can not deliver, Modi resorted to threatening with missile strikes.....only to get another rude awakening.
After PAF visited targets in IOK and shot down Indian aircraft.....what response did India give......that is the point any sane minded would ponder.

Is this kind of Indian thinking, meant to be superiority or you just post it individually because, it sounds funny.

I am not trolling you but what you say is giving a contrary message that IAF is happy with getting shot down by PAF and still mentioning the event for credibility.

I am very well aware that Indian planned cheering of those days was initially shadowed due to media and Modi campaign and later came to realization as what really happened.

So India apparently, will keep acting big at home, boast Modi 56" thumping, winning election while Indian military getting the beating before the world.

Sir - there is no superiority thing here.

Please try to think as an Indian would and you will get most of answers for your own questions.

Please note that Indians are no fools to keep voting for Modi. There is a reason behind him being elected. No point writing further.

Yourself & many other pakistanis (unfortunately) have very distorted view of India. Nothing can correct you there, as you have neither interest nor energy / time to pursue truth.

My intention is not to troll. My last post on this topic, as we have beaten this to death many times already.

Yes, IAF attempted their misadventure convinced that while India will hype up it's actions like it did with the earlier Leopard urine induced drama, Pakistan will playdown the loss of a few trees and Modi will shine like a new penny.....little did India expected such a daring and instant reply.
After realising that the IAF can not deliver, Modi resorted to threatening with missile strikes.....only to get another rude awakening.
After PAF visited targets in IOK and shot down Indian aircraft.....what response did India give......that is the point any sane minded would ponder.

As I said, we (Indians) have our points to cheer and be proud about and you (pakistanis) have your points to cheer and be proud about.
We are even proud of Abhinandan as well....he did his duty with extreme courage.

Let's leave it there. We have beaten all this to death many times.

Last edited:
Please try to think as an Indian would and you will get most of answers for your own questions

My friend! Pakistanis think their own way being consistent with what will have to do. Pakistanis don't think a lot that what will adversary do and be confused.

Please note that Indians are no fools to keep voting for Modi. There is a reason behind him being elected. No point writing further.

Seen the premise and intelligence to vote Modi.... If hadn't it been about superiority through Hindutva and RSS ideology running BJP.

Yourself & many other pakistanis (unfortunately) have very distorted view of India. Nothing can correct you there, as you have neither interest nor energy / time to pursue truth.

As I said, you can't just claim your side being truth. You will have to then cooperate with other side for more truth. I can be misinformed as I don't know the local street culture, maps etc of India but, the view is already seen by world. You just disrespected me of low on energy and never interested to pursue the truth but you know what, this is exactly how I know India. You just introduced yourself. The subject of this thread alone is the testimony to Pakistan resolve and promise to not to cross the line. It's just you, as you just proved yourself, merely ignoring the fact.

My intention is not to troll. My last post on this topic, as we have beaten this to death many times already.

Despite of your disrespectful behaviour and trolling attempt, you have the audacity to speak like you are done? No. It's not like that. I will keep you out of this thread so that you can blame yourself for this moment. You haven't beaten this to death because on that day, it was PAF like the last man standing.

The Sukhoi Slayer in his favourite office.

FB_IMG_1646490811638.jpg

comment section is full off f-16 Was downed, why do people still believe this crap

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom