What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Surgical strike 2.0,
but proof 0.0.

But whatever, Pakistan needs to do something to get a steady position in the news and social media. Otherwise, Pakistan would be looking weak.

Indians are taking advantage of whatever fake or real strike has happened!

:

We dont care who is in power in India.. Modi vodi chodi.. We dont fuking care.. We only means our sovereignty

Respond should be huge ...we are ready for the destruction of our 500+ fighter jets.. Nothing to worry about we can buy new one.. But face saving is important

That is not how this works. That is not how anything works really.

Payload is a very common term and from the picture DG ISPR posted you can see a tree has broken and the ground soil is disturbed so its obvious that there was an explosion there.

ISPR shared a pictures with the right description and the eye witness account of the local man confirms what happened

Its the Indian account which has holes in it , especially after the local man's testimony

App shabash jao , siasat karo

Payload is not common term, 99% of Pakistan would have heard this term for first time. Countless holes in Swiss cheese doesn't matter as long as there are people who are ready to buy.

INDIAN JET VIOLATED OUR BOUNDARY INTRUDED INSIDE PAKISTAN,CAME CLOSE TO BALAKOT KPK CROSSING OVER KASHMIR.MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS WHY WE LET THEM GO.
MY SUGGESTION IS A.C.M SHOULD RESIGN

i will not vote for imran khan.he is not real pathan.he sacrificed this country for his own political dictatorship.bad job paf.i expect nothing from pakistan.we are now somalia.all pride chest thumping is gone.modi deserves votes.he did what he said.imran khan is weak.he believes in peace.peace is not an option.

afsos k sath kehna pr rha lakin aj bhi hamari forces ne jawab na diya tu yakeen uth jana inke lumber #1 honay pr

71, osama, salala or ab ye bezati hi krati aain hain hamri lumber # 1 forces
Abhi asmano par sary jhaz ura rahy hain subha sa jesy inky baap ka patrol ha.. BC jao sucide karo ja kar aik ja kar new dehli par bomb girao.. Baki hum daikh lain gay india ki maan ki c***t

guys, just trying to understand the extent of the intrusion.. How far away is balakote from the LOC? Crowflight terms?

You dont know a shit ... so dont quote post out of context and teach me what i need to do and i what i dont
Hahaha . Bhai the way you are reacting is a fair picture of what you know and what your mind set is . O am not quoting out of context . You are saying we are trolled , it's the tough times which shows how much balls a nation has . Alhamdulillah being a Pakistani , I know PAF shouldn't have let Indian b#tches get away but this isn't the way to react .

Don't you believe your defence forces nd government...
Alhamdulillah . I do . I don't hear any statements from INdian army . Your defense ministry even says they were oblivious of any such cowardly attacks .

DG ISPR - Nothing happened, they crossed loc and we made then run back.

DG ISPR - only trees killed. (as per Pic)

This means no response needed. Any response will be Disproportionate. As we did not do anything. only violation of loc, which happens often.

So all the defence.pk member who want response. it is not happening.

Back
Top Bottom