What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Why don't you lot put your money where your mouth is and show us all the damage assessment pics and videos of IAF? When they are releasing it? what time is the debriefing?

They don't need to further embarrass the Pakistani government. The whole world is currently laughing at the official explanation of the Pakistani army regarding the event.

They indeed came in like 3 kms which is nothing in terms of airspace violations, but it was just the fuel tanks they jettisoned to lose weight and gain speed on their runner.

However, no denying that there is a huge wankfest going on in media and they are winning the war of propaganda and narrative. This is something we have always been in shambles, the media war.
bro make up your mind … DG ispr said 4 miles that is about 5KM...……. and also keep in mind.....No war plan allowed near 10KM of LOC from both side...… so that mean 16KM violation without any response..

and this area is where? in KPK or your side of kashmir?
A village which is divided equally on LoC . Only 3-4 km inside , that's where IAF jets dropped their fuel tanks. No 60 km deep incursion and no 300 made-up terrorists killed .

Sir maybe Army and IK are planning on playing it smart .
bhai its more about propaganda . if you act on time its not build high morale in forces but also build trust and morale of public and because of horrendous mistake even peoples morale is also down . People are losing confidence on armed forces. thats really important

I wanted it from your mouth so I can call out your misinformation. This is what DG ISPR actually said:

CriticalThough, just one question, why could the PAF jets not allow IAF jets to fly further inside Pak territory, and then surround them and shoot them? Instead they choose to immediately confront the IAF jet when they were only 3 to 4 miles inside, which allowed these IAF to hastily retreat. But still gave india the Media victory and the whole world is calling Pak a terrorist heaven again.

Some thing big about to happens... Stay tuned friends.. Modi is going to eat his shit.. Ball is now in our court... All eyes are on Pakistan now...
No. I don't think so Bhai . But I hope . Something big happens.

i am so fu**king pissed right now what we can do right now is to load a few jets and hit a few indian post across LOC and record them from gun camera and make it public. sooner or later we gonna fight india let it be today. F**k this development and economy and education and health and everything and accept that today we been humiliated and the only way to come out of this and look indians in the eyes is to respond. ab aur chawlain marnay say kaam nahi chaly ga bandy maar k dikhao.

E8359583-99AE-49B1-9ED5-AF9EAFCD0E0E.png

BD531D75-9657-448B-8E7B-07EC9BF3D625.png
FB77F901-5674-4C05-9309-013D3D011D18.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom