What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

And fanboi's of PAF can make excuses for Kargil. They can make even exuses for OBL raid in 2010. But what excuse are they going to come up with for this Balakot fiasco? Pulwama happened over week ago. Even PDF armchair generals knew India would or could launch a attack. PAF should have been on red fuckin alert. So it's not they have a excuse "sir we were sleeping" and "the enemy sir cheated they did not tell us they were coming". These "cheatin Hindoo's". No excuse. All we heard was and 'misadeventure would get befitting response".

The only way PAF can ever in my estimation recover honour is by launching a similiar strike into India double the IAF at least 70 miles inside India. Failing that a entire squadron of PAF should do the Japanese Hara Kiri in shame. We don't want to know how PAF can defeat fcukin Israel, or USAF. Just please keep the Indians at bay.

Chances are it will fall on the Pakistan Army to recover our national honour and extract some revenge on the LOC. In the meantime get rid of PAF and PN. Useless. Both of them. I know fanboi's are gonna make excuses but look at this map below. Now again I say. Unless PAF replies in kind within next week then PAF needs to do Hara Kiri. Just keep one squadron to do fly past on Defence Day. That is it.

noZerE1.jpg
There's much confusion as it's not Balakot in KPK but Balakote right on LOC.

D0UlKGgX0AEeqUp.jpg

And what is your source for this 30 miles claim?
Can you not do your own research. Must you need finger fed.

5c74ba464976d.jpg

Indian military planes violated the Line of Control (LoC), intruding from the Muzaffarabad sector, Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations Major-General Asif Ghafoor said on his official Twitter account early on Tuesday.
  • ISPR says Pakistani forces responded effectively
  • Payload dropped at Balakot
  • No casualties
https://www.dawn.com/news/1466038/i...scramble-back-after-pafs-timely-response-ispr

Balakot is nearly 35 miles from LOC in Khyber Pakhtunkwa.

noZerE1.jpg

anews from source. Iran moves fighter jets to its border.
Can any iranian confirm it .

I have got confirmation from sources within PAF that it was a botched attempt.

But even that is the case, Pakistan as a state still have not realised the importance of propaganda and narrative. You have already lost the war of narrative, rest is irrelevant. Drama and theatrics are now part of modern warfare. If our armed forces high ups are still clueless, they better not be in the positions they occupy. India still have wankfest over the drama that was sir je kal strikes and now this.

Unfortunately, there is no other way now but to retaliate militarily in some shape or form or the confidence in the capabilities of Pakistani armed forces among the masses will drop to dangerous levels. You simply cannot have these dramas by your mortals enemies, and get away with it every time.

above post for you
Can you not do your own research. Must you need finger fed.

5c74ba464976d.jpg

Indian military planes violated the Line of Control (LoC), intruding from the Muzaffarabad sector, Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations Major-General Asif Ghafoor said on his official Twitter account early on Tuesday.
  • ISPR says Pakistani forces responded effectively
  • Payload dropped at Balakot
  • No casualties
https://www.dawn.com/news/1466038/i...scramble-back-after-pafs-timely-response-ispr

Balakot is nearly 35 miles from LOC in Khyber Pakhtunkwa.

noZerE1.jpg

does it matter if IAF come 4 km inside or 40? No, does it matter if they drop a Bomb or a fuel tank? no, does it matter if they kill 30 people or 10 trees? no, non of these matter when they are telling the whole world they we went inside and kill 300 of them and shaming us infront of the whole world while we shamelessly denying that nothing happen. if they saying we did it then our response should have been the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom