What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I answered your observation in previous post itself. Don't make me repeat myself.

your airforce is up in air, and F-16 are your most pointy thing with which you stab other air forces.They won't be sitting on ground point nothing.
Shit..you saw that pilot with service no and name released by DG ISPR.this got real

Pakistan mentioned it dropped bombs on ooen field to avoid escalation

Oh Man!!! This is a big pooper for Pakistan.

One of their jet has been shot down. We suffered no losses.
Lol no F16 was shot down...do provide pictures if u want to prove ur claim. As for IAF suffering losses...it's all over the media...even ur captured pilots are being paraded around.

While u have decided to bury ur head in the sand to avoid facing reality...this dude below is disowning IAF pilots based on his mustache. I'm just loving this amazing logic of u guys :rofl:
IAF pilots don't sport long mustaches unless he's a Sikh but he has no turban either.

You have to show downed indian jet in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. And Captured Pilot. And 2 Indian pilots are running. 3 pilots one plane. ?
Lets wait.
Captured pilot shown, hum Aram ja

I answered your observation in previous post itself. Don't make me repeat myself.

We do have other planes too not just f16 you know

your airforce is up in air, and F-16 are your most pointy thing with which you stab other air forces.They won't be sitting on ground point nothing.

Now Pakistan has IAF pilots in custody apart from the IN officer Yadav aka Spy in custody.

Back
Top Bottom