What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Sir! do you think Pakistani pilot would have been mated with a different response had he been capture by Indians? I think not.
Emotions run high specially when last night Indian jets violated airspace. What matters is how is he treated by the Pakistani state? If you have complain there, please let us know.

We are muslims. Our Prophet has taught us to treat even our enemies knidly. I am saddened to see people hitting a POW. He was not resisting. No point of hitting him no matter what.

@Joe Shearer Sir this is how he was treated by the Pakistan army. Any objections now sir?

No, none, but what has been shown? There is a picture, and I can't figure out who is who.

The video apparently of the roughing up of a person by locals, another video apparently of an airforce officer named Abhi, blindfolded, tied with hands behind his back, and bleeding, are all there. In the second, the detenu asks, after giving his name, rank and serial number, if he is in the custody of the PA, but there is no answer on the video.

Now I am shown this picture, and am pleased to see three young men very well at ease with the world. Who are they?

8feceaae-cd81-4b54-8bc8-e6590884f295.jpeg
52aab871-99d6-4850-b560-0cb63b2ef791.jpeg
76b52668-bade-49d0-ba15-6b0dbbd8f71e.jpeg
495fdfe3-1ab6-42ea-89c8-9ab8766f143a.jpeg
03334671-7a77-4275-a6e5-59c4c062fdaf.jpeg

Is that a Mig-21 shot down? Which aircraft PAF used, I hope it's JF-17 that drew the blood, will add the fear factor.
its unclear sir soem said su-30 and mig-21 other say mirage 2000 and mig-21 not clear yet .but one thing is sure one was single seater one was duel seater

some people reside on the wrong side of the boundary.
some people just cant digest opposite point of view .they want brainless sheep to be follow them

This what happens when you over estimate yourself and under estimate your enemy. Respect to Pak armed forces. Over due reality check.
Can't deny that we have capabilities on both sides but there is not point in claiming victory over anything. The next few days will be tense, we might be staring at the first proper war in more than 40 years. Smart people on both the sides will be busy creating set-pieces and battle strategies right now, but the smartest would be busy figuring out an exit strategy.

its unclear sir soem said su-30 and mig-21 other say mirage 2000 and mig-21 not clear yet .but one thing is sure one was single seater one was duel seater

some people just cant digest opposite point of view .they want brainless sheep to be follow them
some people are a waste of oxygen but they still loiter around acting important.

yesterday an artillery shell struck a house killed 3 members of the same family
you and me can say what ever we want but these people are the ones paying with their lives and they are angry
P.S i agree with you

I know people are right angry, but these are times when faith and how much one follow the teachings is tested.

Second Pilot still speculation
No speculation.
1 indian pilot was captured in injured state and shifted to CMH.
1 remains in custody.

No F-16 used during the operation, no Pakistani losses.

However another indian MI helicopter crashed outside Sri nagar killing 2 crew in a seperate incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom