What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Cool down man. I am just representing my country just like you represent yours.
Yes you are but you don't make sense..
you say that f-16 is shot down-where is the wreckage then?
you say one pilot missing-how do we have two then?
accept the truth..you are all talking and no action.

Never celebrate too early
It ain't over yet

If elections were not so close...things would have been different...but the election angel is very very important at this juncture...as domestically modi lost the recent election...common man is angry and his RSS workers are a demotivated lot...hindus in general are also angry at modi for doing nothing he promised...if he had not tortured the poor and vulnerable by banning notes he would have been in a better position...even that scar is still fresh with voters...modi knows this...only way to face this election is to divert them somehow...and this conflict with pakistan is a great way to do that....now that things have turned ugly for not only for every indian but very ugly for mr modi ji...no citizen will want to see their pilot paraded by the enemy like a trophy...modi has to convince the voters he has given a bloody nose...like he said few hours ago in a rally...india is safe in his hand only...now he has to somehow prove it to the voter...however he can...i am sure no one wants to be in his place right now...if he doesn not he will be erased from the political landscape.

I reiterate his words for yiu if yiu didn't listen him carefully.

"Pakistan airforce conducted strikes at 3 points"

On the other hand Pakistan claims 6
Yes, There's a controversy but it only exists
as far as the number of targets, we engaged, are concerned .
It can conduct strikes at 100 points, I am fine as long as they are all outside India as happened today..

Sorry, can't thank a force which allows terrorists to freely operate from their territory.

use logic my friend.some of the indian people on social media is saying thanks to pak army.they understand things much better.

Sorry, can't thank a force which allows terrorists to freely operate from their territory.

I think we nabbed three sanghis just today. Rest assured they won't be freely operating ever. :lol:

Yes you are but you don't make sense..
you say that f-16 is shot down-where is the wreckage then?
you say one pilot missing-how do we have two then?
accept the truth..you are all talking and no action.
upload_2019-2-27_20-49-20.png

you did not say what was PoW number according to you..

You did not show anything about F16 that you shot in your dreams :lol:

Ask air chief of IAF. May be he can get us some proof from his turban :D

Back
Top Bottom