What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You questioned me in a manner more suitable to the subject. Unlike the other poster in the post above yours, who chose to show his family background to the world.

Here is the link, showing Two seater F16's ADF BN ( Did I get the name wrong ?) . Remember that the PAF is going blue in the face denying the use of the Vipers.

Also @Knuckles @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Hodor

you're using our videos tho, I would accept the biggest film producing country in the world to be more original.

Can someone translate for those us who are only urdu speaking
they are saying these pilots will land on our side. but aircaft will drop on other side.
they shall say they shot it etc. then someone asks about pilot and somebdy replies he is with parachute.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

OH MAN this is ultimate trolling by Pak govt, for 2-3 whole days indian media has been barking about this guy shooting down a F-16, and were probably ready to brief him on what to say once he returns (since this guy was under arrest he probably had 0 idea of what IAF and media were saying about him)

And as soon as Pak released him they release this vid in which he says he "came into pak searching for targets and then got shot down by your air force" i.e NOT ENGAGED WITH OR SHOOTING DOWN A F-16. Whatever happened to "I can't talk about that". Yes there are a lot of cuts in the video too, probably just to make it shorter and cut out the questioner's voice. Will see in upcoming days I'm pretty sure. It's looking more and more like Pak govt is waiting for Indians to make fools of themselves before releasing countering evidence bit by bit.

LOL
ABHI.JPG

Pretty sure that the tweets about lizards and UFO weren't done by a two-star military general, or were they?

That this point that two star general would have a more believable story if he tweeted about lizard people and UFOs because he has egg on his face at this point. Many powerful people tweet stupid BS like Trump, Elizabeth Warren, etc.

Do you understand the difference between produced and designed? Bison airfraims are old as F-16 block 15 thus not 60 year old planes.

I clearly said the Mig-21 design dates back to the 1950s, I never said the particular Mig-21 that was shot down was 60 years old. This is important because some Pakistani accused me of being angry about India losing a "Russian" aircraft. I told him it wasn't Russian but Indian and had Israeli avionics and was prodded in India and that Russia retired the aircraft decades ago. Context matters, yet some people get so fixated that I question their conspiracies that they cling to schematics and off topic rants to deflect.

Back
Top Bottom