What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Its been more than month. Why no one bothered about Satelitte images of PAF strikes something is fishy. Who knows PAF made direct hits and Indian dont wana show it and nor does the Pak Military as it goes against their narrative

D3OTx6WUYAA20r8.jpg:large
Let me once again burst you bubble, your air force is staying well clear from the LOC.
And this is no MiG-21 making any Trishul. :lol:

691133442019301644.jpg

http://www.jammulinksnews.com/newsd...ndhar__Rajouri_as_forces_remain_on_high_alert

hey everyone i'm new here on pdf! i'm sure you all saw the vid of the jf17 thunder chasing the su 30
well the video is unclear, but from what I can see the jet being pursued is a twin engined aircraft and had a very similar shape compared to the su 30mki. From what I could also see, was that the su 30mki seemed to have rolled a bit to the right, as If you look closely, you will see that the first aircrafts left wing had disappeared a bit. (look at it from our perspective, for the left and right stuff). From that roll, we wont be able to see the canards fully, especially with the not so clear video. Granted this video is unclear, but what I said actually makes sense. The wings or canards of any aircraft will be as easy to see when the aircraft has either rolled a bit to the left or right, and looking at the video it does seem like it had rolled a bit considering how the left wing is disappearing a bit. Also the jet behind is clearly a Jf 17 and the iaf chief said the only aircrafts there was the mig 21, su 30 and the mirage 2000. Considering how there is a Jf 17 and the other one is a twin engined fighter... You do the maths for indians Your argument, although plausible, is incorrect. There is too much evidence against for your argument for it to considered feasible. Remember 3 chutes were spotted, f16 and Jf 17 are single seater aircrafts. Mig 21 confirmed shot down but that's a single seater too. This vid shows su 30 being pursued, and that is 2 seater. 1+2=3. moreover the paf and turkish pilots are wearing badges showing big crosses on the two aircrafts mig and su 30 with the line illegal vehicle now under permanent impound i have a pretty good argument about the wreckage both sides agree that two jets were shot down the pakistanis claim it to be a su 30 while the indians claim it to be an f16 you claimed one of the SHOWN wreckages to be that of an f16 later proven to be wrong https://bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/02/falcon-vs-bison-verifying-a-mig-21-wreck/ let us say that the other wreckage NOT SHOWN in IOK according to eye witnesses is that of an f16 why would you not show it proudly, coz that is the wreckage of a su 30 quite evident because the video proof backs this claim 4 unfired missiles were recovered from the mig that means it did not down an aircraft if you connect the dots the indian media said this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2NKrHDCZWQ if we accept that was a mistake and the su 30 indeed shot down an f16 then it was abhinandan? as claimed by all of India thus a su 30 was also shot down but he spat out the truth at the start. the mig did not have a chance to fire and the su 30 was downed with credible evidence to back the claim and no such evidence of there being an f16 even present in the dogfight all signs point to a mig and a su 30 downing coz both sides agree 2 jets were shot down as a whole.arguments?

You will find another interesting sequence of events going around.

That of an F-16 killed by own goal, either with a Pak AAM or SAM. With the lack of official news from the IAF, in open source we have no idea what actually killed the F-16. All they have said is an F-16 was shot down. We also do not know whose R-73 was involved, Abhinandan's or his wingman's. Maybe even that phantom MKI.
More gibberish,nothing else.
All i know is that i and my colleagues are quite sure that Abhinandan apart from getting flak for losing an aircraft is currently being thrashed for carrying 2 x BVRs (forget the heat-seekers) and still not engaging the escaping Pakistani jets that had just bombed the @$#% out of you from a standoff distance/while staying inide Indian territory. Pichay aamb lain aya see??

You will find another interesting sequence of events going around.

That of an F-16 killed by own goal, either with a Pak AAM or SAM. With the lack of official news from the IAF, in open source we have no idea what actually killed the F-16. All they have said is an F-16 was shot down. We also do not know whose R-73 was involved, Abhinandan's or his wingman's. Maybe even that phantom MKI.
"That of an F-16 killed by own goal, either with a Pak AAM or SAM. ..." How many versions of the story you indians have. First you guys claimed (on 27/2) that F-16 was destroyed in friendly fire. Then you liars started claiming it was shot by Abhinandan's Mig-21 just before being shot down by PAF. Why not, Indian media is the most dirty media full of lies world over. Every slummy becomes an expert and starts a new story/lie about the humiliation of 27/2 at the hands of PAF.

All i know is that i and my colleagues are quite sure that Abhinandan apart from getting flak for losing an aircraft is currently being thrashed for carrying 2 x BVRs (forget the heat-seekers) and still not engaging the escaping Pakistani jets that had just bombed the @$#% out of you from a standoff distance/while staying inide Indian territory. Pichay aamb lain aya see??
Aho tai
Sadai aamb barai sawadi hondai nai

I wish Indians would have told the Americans to use these 'fragmentation' bombs, that don't touch the buildings. Poor things have been demolishing entire buildings in AF for 17 years now. And eventually had to develop an entire new category of smart bombs (SDBs) small enough to cause less damage to structures hence preventing collateral damage.

They should call up Indians and get info on this new class of weapons.

That's classified vedic technology the turtle that carries the earth gave them 474 million years ago when they became the first life form in the universe. I don't think even Americans are capable of using such technology.

Yes but Indian uses Mig-21 for intercepts and SU-30

Not only that but when the plane was shot down the missile could have hit the side where MIG-21 Missiles are damaged. The explosion from AAM and than crash and fire would have somewhat destroyed the missiles.
There is no need to assume anything now. I had already stated how and what had happened (i was there when the Pilot was apprehended and i visited all the crash sites too - just happened to be in the area when the incident took place). i challenge the Indians to refute it.

As has been pointed out to you multiple times, multiple independent satellite image analyses have debunked Indian claims of hitting any of the structures at the Balakot compound.

Stop posting Indian propaganda when the rest of the world clearly doesn’t buy your BS.

It's neither propaganda nor is it BS.

If our attack had failed, we would have confirmed its failure, and also Pakistan wouldn't have responded the way they did.

Forget MiG-21 , even the once so called invincible SU-30 is staying well clear of the LOC.

The trishul airspace is practically over the LoC. It's a challenge to the PAF.

I hope your professionals on the forum and the ground are showing the same jazbaa against our troops on the ground. It's going to be boring if you don't.

We reveal our casualties, you don't. 'Nuf said.

It's neither propaganda nor is it BS.

If our attack had failed, we would have confirmed its failure, and also Pakistan wouldn't have responded the way they did.
The rest of the world has confirmed your Balakot strike failure - can't expect Modi to admit that his main action prior to the elections was a failure.

And Pakistan had to respond to send a message to India and the rest of the world that Indian escalation (regardless of the damage inflicted) would be met in kind.

1) It's neither propaganda nor is it BS.

2)The trishul airspace is practically over the LoC. It's a challenge to the PAF.

3)I hope your professionals on the forum and the ground are showing the same jazbaa against our troops on the ground. It's going to be boring if you don't.

We reveal our casualties, you don't. 'Nuf said.

1) Argument from ignorance. How surprising coming from an Indian.
2) So you confirm IAF is nothing more than a collection of airshow pilots. Now if PAF draws a crescent moon will you b!tch about that too?
3) What is the name of the dead SU-30 pilot?

Back
Top Bottom