What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

If any autopsy done it will revealed what caused their death . A dead body due to road accident and by destroyed fighter aircraft surly will different.

Remember Bob Woolmer, Pakistan cricket coach. Initial, autopsy revealed he was strangled. Later after using a non Indian coroner, the results were different. Very disturbing episode for his family. Blind hatred for Pakistan, undermined his professionalism.

Your jets have been falling off the sky like flies for "technical reasons". At least you have a convincing reason this time to tell yourselves.
You should come back to this forum. I have seen your old posts and you would be a good addition to the Arab defence forum.

微信图片_20190407083511.jpg

Ehhh, yeah. Sorry to disappoint but we already had a Topic which covered this image and another with the 'Kill' markings & had to close it because...they're Fake.

Notice the front of the Aircraft - its has no Serial Number as are visible on ALL JF-17's.

The other thing is the JF-17 that shot down the IAF was a Block II. How do we know it was a Block II... Because in the Celebration video - you can tell it clearly.

But thanx, anyways.

Ehhh, yeah. Sorry to disappoint but we already had a Topic which covered this image and another with the 'Kill' markings & had to close it because...they're Fake.

Notice the front of the Aircraft - its has no Serial Number as are visible on ALL JF-17's.

The other thing is the JF-17 that shot down the IAF was a Block II. How do we know it was a Block II... Because in the Celebration video - you can tell it clearly.

But thanx, anyways.
Thank you very much for your information. The CHN/PAK government will not directly speak to the public about truth because it involve a lot of deal under table.
So we should look for the evidence by ourself.:cheers::china::pakistan:

Although I absolutely loath this self proclaimed military expert and delusional wanna be "intellectual" but finally he admit that MI17 was shot down by themselves, but where it gets funny is now he thinks they shot down and JF-17 or a Mirage because the Americans have confirmed that F-16 was not shot down. These Indians survive on lies.

I did not want to start a NEW Topic, but thought i'd share this info/video here. Was looking for material for a new project of mine ;).

Found this clip posted earlier today on India Today.

In it, Minister of Foreign Affairs speaks of another attack brewing up between the 16th to 20th. Not sure as to why there is so much focus on those 5 Days & why we needed to release that information out.

Sorry, just edited the post.... The complete Press Conference from Multan is (below):
-courtesy of Geo News

I did not want to start a NEW Topic, but thought i'd share this info/video here. Was looking for material for a new project of mine ;).

Found this clip posted earlier today on India Today.

In it, Minister of Foreign Affairs speaks of another attack brewing up between the 16th to 20th. Not sure as to why there is so much focus on those 5 Days & why we needed to release that information out.

I never understand why whites Indians can get higher positions than dark Indians. I mean look at the F*cking reporter. And why does the news channel look like CNN in 2008? I mean they should at least modernize.

I never understand why whites Indians can get higher positions than dark Indians. I mean look at the F*cking reporter. And why does the news channel look like CNN in 2008? I mean they should at least modernize.
Sorry bro. I for one am NOT going to open the Pandora's Box on that conversation. Staying clear...

D614E1F8-99BF-436E-AF1B-6E65E847D861.jpeg

Very rare ejections happen above 10,000 ft. However, when Abhinandan was shot ans he ejected well above 10,000 ft ASL the chute with seat may also have blossomed. This may have created the confusion. Whats the take of house on that?

Back
Top Bottom