What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are the ones coming from Iran. So obviously that would be mentioned. What else should I say? Random guys are coming from Iran?

As for why china isn't bashed. Well not a single case came from China as per Imran Khan
Yes, but the virus originated from CHINA.

The Zaireen would not have been infected & brought the virus to Pakistan if Iran had not received the virus from CHINA.

The travelers from Saudi Arabia/GCC would not have been infected & brought the virus to Pakistan if not for the virus in CHINA.

The travelers from the US/EU would not have been infected and brought the virus to Pakistan if not for the virus from CHINA.

So why aren't we all just ganging up on China and attacking them, the source of the global pandemic, instead of Iran? You know why.

You guys can continue bashing TJ. After all bashing wahabis or sunnis is not sectarianism

No one is bashing TJ, or Sunnis/Wahhabis, we are just bashing the covidiots (regardless of what sect/religion they are), and those who blame any single community/sect or country for the spread of covid-19 in Pakistan

Yes, but the virus originated from CHINA.

The Zaireen would not have been infected & brought the virus to Pakistan if Iran had not received the virus from CHINA.

The travelers from Saudi Arabia/GCC would not have been infected & brought the virus to Pakistan if not for the virus in CHINA.

The travelers from the US/EU would not have been infected and brought the virus to Pakistan if not for the virus from CHINA.

So why aren't we all just ganging up on China and attacking them, the source of the global pandemic, instead of Iran? You know why.

Then Iran shouldn't be sending its flights to and from Wuhan using its airline as mentioned above or at least shouldn't have thrown people forcefully on the other side of the border despite pleas by Pakistani government

After that Iran bashing wouldn't have make sense

Then Iran shouldn't be sending its flights to and from Wuhan using its airline as mentioned above or at least shouldn't have thrown people forcefully on the other side of the border despite pleas by Pakistani government

I agree that Iran should have coordinated better with Pakistan over the return of Pakistani pilgrims. On that I have no disagreement, but that’s not how the criticism of Iran is typically phrased.

And at this point it is time to move on. The virus is spreading through local transmissions now and that is the biggest risk.

So what exactly do you gain from bashing Iran for something they themselves received from CHINA?
Iran contracting virus is not my headache, it may be for some fake Pakistanis.
EU closed it's borders with Italy or not? Hell EU closed borders to each other!! Even land locked Switzerland is left on it's own. As a result EU may collapse but obviously that's common sense in struggle of survival.

I gave you a link for a change, besides arabmonitor type sources... if you read, you will see, it's only Iran to be blamed for spread of virus in Iran... not China.

When virus broke in China, Pakistan dismissed it's flights immediately, our embassy staff evacuated instantly, we didn't even answered telephone calls of our students (their claims are public). This open hypocracy of state of Pakistan and Zulfi Bukhari is another subject for another discussion.

So back to Iran, as being the exporter of virus to whole region.... If you had notice the developments from beginning, all regional countries closed their borders with Iran as first, suspended their flights, that was not due to hate but due to statistics of virus carriers.
Why than certain Pakistanis are not willing to accept the multinational data, which is a science in its right.

We all know the level of corruption in FIA, or even in general,... so for sake of transparency, regime shall make video records of Taftan from past 2 months public and form JIT.
Anyone who want this drama to be under wraps, can be loyal to anyone but Pakistan.
I remember FM saying Iran didn't co-operated, and made us suffer, so why should i or any Pakistani have any love lost for Iran.

Just to point out your bias, in every other thread people call me names.. your think tanks endorse it. In those arabmotior source type threads, you never questioned to nonsense posters.. what's there issue with Arabs? In every discussion same crap posters pull in Saudi Kashmir India.... you are missing there as well. ALthough, those topics had been discussed in relevant discussions, you your self blame Saudis for Yemen war, which of course is baseless... what's your problem with Saudis?
While, my list of problems with Iran is same as any true Pakistani's. Let's say target killings in Pakistan is one of those. Iranian puppy rulers is another. Iranian puppy bureaucrats is another. Why Pakistan smuggled centrifuge blue prints to Iran, from where did Iran received missile technology, why Iran is able to smuggle oil into Pakistan... what does all this suggest to you?

Last edited:
And Tableeghi Jamaat activities continue :hitwall::hitwall::

ردان میں موجود کراچی کے ایک صحافی نے سماء ڈیجیٹل کو بتایا کہ 8 سے 9 لوگوں کا ایک تبلیغی گروہ ان کے گاؤں دڑیال میں پچھلے تین چار دنوں سے گھوم رہی ہیں۔ علاقہ مکینوں ان سے گزارش کی کہ وہ کرونا وائرس کے باعث اپنی سرگرمیوں کو معطل کردیں لیکن انہوں نے یہ گزارش ماننے سے انکار کردیا اور کہا کہ ’یہ سب ڈالر کا چکر ہے اور ڈرامہ ہے اور وہ اس وجہ سے اپنی سرگرمیاں نہیں روکیں گے‘‘

https://www.samaa.tv/urdu/pakistan/...Ohid5elgC0aIbOwjpyGzKXQPk5pQeoCLTUqiKKhyqP8hc

jiFfM.jpg

So much stupidity, and if you say something to people like this (regardless of sect) the response is your faith in God is weak (iman kamzoor hae).

94 tablighi came positive in Hyderabad just in one mosque
Now Hyderabad became danger zone
IMG_20200331_072858.jpeg

Dude , we are the most undisciplined nation .
Iran contracting virus is not my headache, it may be for some fake Pakistanis.
EU closed it's borders with Italy or not? Hell EU closed borders to each other!! Even land locked Switzerland is left on it's own. As a result EU may collapse but obviously that's common sense in struggle of survival.

I gave you a link for a change, besides arabmonitor type sources... if you read, you will see, it's only Iran to be blamed for spread of virus in Iran... not China.

When virus broke in China, Pakistan dismissed it's flights immediately, our embassy staff evacuated instantly, we didn't even answered telephone calls of our students (their claims are public). This open hypocracy of state of Pakistan and Zulfi Bukhari is another subject for another discussion.

So back to Iran, as being the exporter of virus to whole region.... If you had notice the developments from beginning, all regional countries closed their borders with Iran as first, suspended their flights, that was not due to hate but due to statistics of virus carriers.
Why than certain Pakistanis are not willing to accept the multinational data, which is a science in its right.

We all know the level of corruption in FIA, or even in general,... so for sake of transparency, regime shall make video records of Taftan from past 2 months public and form JIT.
Anyone who want this drama to be under wraps, can be loyal to anyone but Pakistan.
I remember FM saying Iran didn't co-operated, and made us suffer, so why should i or any Pakistani have any love lost for Iran.

Just to point out your bias, in every other thread people call me names.. your think tanks endorse it. In those arabmotior source type threads, you never questioned to nonsense posters.. what's there issue with Arabs? In every discussion same crap posters pull in Saudi Kashmir India.... you are missing there as well. ALthough, those topics had been discussed in relevant discussions, you your self blame Saudis for Yemen war, which of course is baseless... what's your problem with Saudis?
While, my list of problems with Iran is same as any true Pakistani's. Let's say target killings in Pakistan is one of those. Iranian puppy rulers is another. Iranian puppy bureaucrats is another. Why Pakistan smuggled centrifuge blue prints to Iran, from where did Iran received missile technology, why Iran is able to smuggle oil into Pakistan... what does all this suggest to you?
You are arguing only one sided. KSA govt kick out thousands of infested umara zaireen and warn PIA and govt to remove your nationals before certain deadline. Same way UAE govt remove all tourist. Every country is trying to protect its national. We crying 24/7 why Iran kickout Pakistani back to Pakistan.

They don't want see that side
I was trying to show them that side after see lots of hate against zaireen and now I am labelled sectarian troll
Dude , we are the most undisciplined nation .

You are arguing only one sided. KSA govt kick out thousands of infected umara zaireen and warn PIA and govt to remove the people before certain deadline. Same way UAE govt remove all tourist. Every country is trying to protect its national. We crying 24/7 why Iran kickout Pakistani back to Pakistan.

no one of us are equal to Hazrat AbuObaida R.A Who was leading Muslim army in Syria and died because of epidemic among many other Shabah R.A ,these tableeghis should consider this and take proper care as they are not some extraordinary creatures who are promised by ALLAH ALMIGHTY that they will never get disease from this pendemic

They don't want see that side
I was trying to show them that side after see lots of hate against zaireen and now I am labelled sectarian troll
that is the problem,whenever you raise the voice someone will try to label you iranian agent to avoid discussion....nothing new.. a mindset..u haven't seen Khawaja Asif speech.?

Yes
To be honest that's what nooni league do always play religious card they are working with banned organisations in Punjab so nothing new from that side
that is the problem,whenever you raise the voice someone will try to label you iranian agent to avoid discussion....nothing new.. a mindset..u haven't seen Khawaja Asif speech.?

Imagine if these guys had been Shia. This thread would have attracted Iranphobes like shit attracts flies,

@BATMAN @PaklovesTurkiye etc
its not about shia and sunni its about iran whos forcing ziareen to go back to Pakistan and not supporting anyone by border.. what tablighis are doing is utter stupidity but both cant be compare between country and locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom