What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what evidence? Based on evidence that on 17 march 2020 as per GOP 78% cases of corona in Pakistan came from Iran

I don't care about USA, Russia, Italy or whatever. I know what Iran has done in our region.

Your attempts to shift blame from this country are pathetic

You obviously have chosen to ignore all the criticism from others, including myself, criticizing Iran for how they handled Pakistani pilgrims.

What's different is that the rest of us are now focused on dealing with the epidemic in Pakistan and what future steps to prevent or minimize something similar can be take instead of getting stuck like a broken record on bashing Iran that is utilized by others to engage in explicit or implicit hatemongering against Pakistani Shia.

Our government says that you are forcing and dumping people on our border

Enough proof?

same is with afghans. Who you are dumping with similar insensitivity

Based on what evidence? Based on evidence that on 17 march 2020 as per GOP 78% cases of corona in Pakistan came from Iran

I don't care about USA, Russia, Italy or whatever. I know what Iran has done in our region.

Your attempts to shift blame from this country are pathetic
They are also dumping people forcefully also many coronavirus patients so any words of yours on this?
Screenshot_20200330-223556_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20200330-222927_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg
Screenshot_20200330-215408_Facebook.jpeg

They are also dumping people forcefully also many coronavirus patients so any words of yours on this?View attachment 619391View attachment 619392View attachment 619393

Never knew you and I have Turkish nationality :)

You obviously have chosen to ignore all the criticism from others, including myself, criticizing Iran for how they handled Pakistani pilgrims.

What's different is that the rest of us are now focused on dealing with the epidemic in Pakistan and what future steps to prevent or minimize something similar can be take instead of getting stuck like a broken record on bashing Iran that is utilized by others to engage in explicit or implicit hatemongering against Pakistani Shia.

Whatever man

No criticism for Iran from now. Let them keep dumping people where ever they want to

Lets forget about Iran @PaklovesTurkiye

Never knew you and I have Turkish nationality :)

Whatever man

No criticism for Iran from now. Let them keep dumping people where ever they want to

Lets forget about Iran @PaklovesTurkiye
Check again they forced Pakistan to take back Pakistani working there don't be biased

US, Italy and Spain aren't dumping people on our border after using them in their proxies

But yeah lets not blame Iran :)

I know

Corona would have reached Pakistan in anyways. But numbers would have been in control if "brotherly nation" wouldn't be dumping people on our border

Or at least given us time to manage it.

Khair baikar hai. People here love Iran more than Pakistan. No point repeating it again and again

What If scenarios bro. It could have been a lot worse. Iran pushing Zaireen over made the State react faster than it would have otherwise where we are now catching infected from other countries faster.

Imagine being hit by this virus next winter without all the preps put in place now.

Glass half empty or half full.

Iran's mullahs have done a lot of damage to their reputation amongst the Pakistani Shia community. This will not be easily forgotten.

Virus don't show symptoms before 14 days in many cases it's ok if you don't want to see other side keep bashing zaireen and iran as much as you want
Came on airports where they can be properly screened unlike chaos at Taftan

Anyways keep defending Iran
Mostly local transmission people are due to those who return through Saudi Spain uk and usa
Zaireen were locked in quarantine but they are freely roaming
Screenshot_20200330-231237_Twitter.jpeg
Screenshot_20200330-215511_Facebook.jpeg
Screenshot_20200330-224110_WhatsApp.jpeg

When they were bashing zaireen it was all good but now we are providing proofs of other countries spreading virus here why keeping blind eye
Screenshot_20200330-224110_WhatsApp.jpeg
Screenshot_20200330-231237_Twitter.jpeg
Screenshot_20200330-215527_Facebook.jpeg

If any one counter your narratives all you answer iran iran you guys make than person a traitor a Irani lover very good
Came on airports where they can be properly screened unlike chaos at Taftan

Anyways keep defending Iran

Virus don't show symptoms before 14 days in many cases it's ok if you don't want to see other side keep bashing zaireen and iran as much as you want Mostly local transmission people are due to those who return through Saudi Spain uk and usa
Zaireen were locked in quarantine but they are freely roaming

They could be properly screened at the airport unlike Taftan

Not everyone's corona shows symptoms after 14 days

Anyways continue defending Iran

something similar can be take instead of getting stuck like a broken record on bashing Iran that is utilized by others to engage in explicit or implicit hatemongering against Pakistani Shia.

Sorry to say, if people are implying hate against against Shias then what is your purpose on this forum?

To make/edit/delete posts just like you're doing mine....isn't it?

But to ban whole threads or cutting off whole discussions is not gonna work. It's a useless exercise....by doing this you're making people more frustrated and people are judging you as bias one.

Try to do this in US and see what happens...

This is Pakistani forum, and here we bash Arabs and Iranians alike...

No need to be such a snowflake.

Iran's mullahs have done a lot of damage to their reputation amongst the Pakistani Shia community. This will not be easily forgotten.
And it now needs to be left up to the Pakistani Shia to come to that conclusion (if many have not already).

The problem is that this debate was poisoned a long time ago when legitimate criticism of Iran was overshadowed by some individuals engaging in outright sectarian hatred and abuse of the Shia. Once that happened, the discussion was doomed.

So what's happening now is that all this focus on attacking Iran is only creating resentment - people are not going to win Shia support against Iran like this. The issue has been highlighted - continued insistence on arguing the same thing again and again and again just makes it look like a campaign against Shia.

People need to calm down. As I said, the information is out there and Pakistani Shia will come to their own conclusions about Iran. The one thing people should not expect is an end to religious tourism to Iran - there are religious sites there that are important to Shia Muslims so regardless of Iran's behavior, that tourism is likely to continue.

All deaths in Pakistan due to coronavirus are of Saudi returns but blame zaireen and iran
Zaireen were quarantined locked so please stop blaming don't be blind

Iran has really messed up the whole region. I think in UAE too, the first case was from Iran.

As per the government of Pakistan, MOST of the patients came from IRAN, which pushed people. Although I hold my own government responsible for not doing many things, but Iran has again proved that it can't be trusted in times of need.

I became anti Iran from the time I read their general 's statement around February 27 2019. Iran was caught red handed when it sent its drone only to be shot down by Pakistani forces. There was a diplomatic problem in getting uzair Baloch arrested because he was given nationality of Iran despite being involved in multiple killings of pakistani people.

There's no problem in holding Iran responsible on a Pakistani defense forum.

Sorry to say, if people are implying hate against against Shias then what is your purpose on this forum?

To make/edit/delete posts just like you're doing mine....isn't it?

But to ban whole threads or cutting off whole discussions is not gonna work. It's a useless exercise....by doing this you're making people more frustrated and people are judging you as bias one.

Try to do this in US and see what happens...

This is Pakistani forum, and here we bash Arabs and Iranians alike...

No need to be such a snowflake.
I have warned you repeatedly to not create duplicate threads on the same issue. There are plenty of threads where much of what you start threads with is already posted and being discussed. Yet you insist on creating more and more threads.

You have outright stated that you are on a 'mission to expose Iran'. The problem is, like I pointed out in my previous post, that this discussion has been poisoned already for various reasons. The only thing to come out of your 'crusade to esxpose Iran' is more miscommunication and more alienation of Pakistani Shia. You're essentially going to end up doing the opposite of what your goal is.

Iran's poor handling of the Zaireen can be addressed down the road when things calm down - it's been talked about enough already on the media and elsewhere and obviously it is being talked about in the Shia community because they themselves were the ones that suffered the most from Iran's policies.

So give it a break and let the Shia community process the information that's already out there and come to their own conclusions. Just don't expect religious tourism to Iran to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom