What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one denying that but here so called educated and informed people are hell bent on proving that Shias are traitor I am closely following this forum from 2012 I know how much people hate against Shias
Iran has really messed up the whole region. I think in UAE too, the first case was from Iran.

As per the government of Pakistan, MOST of the patients came from IRAN, which pushed people. Although I hold my own government responsible for not doing many things, but Iran has again proved that it can't be trusted in times of need.

I became anti Iran from the time I read their general 's statement around February 27 2019. Iran was caught red handed when it sent its drone only to be shot down by Pakistani forces. There was a diplomatic problem in getting uzair Baloch arrested because he was given nationality of Iran despite being involved in multiple killings of pakistani people.

There's no problem in holding Iran responsible on a Pakistani defense forum.

Iran surely messed up and put Pakistan in danger but same thing Saudi did but no one wants to talk about it but only blame zaireen
I have warned you repeatedly to not create duplicate threads on the same issue. There are plenty of threads where much of what you start threads with is already posted and being discussed. Yet you insist on creating more and more threads.

You have outright stated that you are on a 'mission to expose Iran'. The problem is, like I pointed out in my previous post, that this discussion has been poisoned already for various reasons. The only thing to come out of your 'crusade to esxpose Iran' is more miscommunication and more alienation of Pakistani Shia. You're essentially going to end up doing the opposite of what your goal is.

Iran's poor handling of the Zaireen can be addressed down the road when things calm down - it's been talked about enough already on the media and elsewhere and obviously it is being talked about in the Shia community because they themselves were the ones that suffered the most from Iran's policies.

So give it a break and let the Shia community process the information that's already out there and come to their own conclusions. Just don't expect religious tourism to Iran to end.

Iran has really messed up the whole region. I think in UAE too, the first case was from Iran.

As per the government of Pakistan, MOST of the patients came from IRAN, which pushed people. Although I hold my own government responsible for not doing many things, but Iran has again proved that it can't be trusted in times of need.

I became anti Iran from the time I read their general 's statement around February 27 2019. Iran was caught red handed when it sent its drone only to be shot down by Pakistani forces. There was a diplomatic problem in getting uzair Baloch arrested because he was given nationality of Iran despite being involved in multiple killings of pakistani people.

There's no problem in holding Iran responsible on a Pakistani defense forum.
There is absolutely no problem in holding Iran responsible. Plenty of threads and discussions over Iran's poor treatment of Zaireen have been allowed on this forum. I myself was an extremely harsh critic of Iran when their leadership made certain anti-Pakistan statements and blamed Pakistan for the terrorism in Iran.

But the non-stop attacks on Iran going on over their poor handling of Zaireen has been poisoned because sectarian hate-mongers leveraged that discussion to promote hatred against Shia. Please read my previous two comments on why there needs to be a break in this. Unless there is new information to discuss about the Iran-COVID-19-Pakistan, nothing constructive will come out of these debates.

Iran surely messed up and put Pakistan in danger but same thing Saudi did but no one wants to talk about it but only blame zaireen
Look, I have no love lost for the Saudis or Iran. I'm not blaming Iran for the outbreak and I'm not going to blame the Saudis for the infected individuals they're sending back either.

Mistakes were made - we need to move on.

Corona would have reached Pakistan in anyways. But numbers would have been in control if "brotherly nation" wouldn't be dumping people on our border

Or at least given us time to manage it.

The first person to die of Coronavirus in Pakistan had returned from KSA, contacted 1000's

The 2nd man to die of covid-19 in Pakistan had arrived in the country from Turkey via Dubai

The third patient to die was a 77 year old woman from Sindh with no travel or contact history

The fourth patient to die was a woman who had returned from Iran. She had been quarantined

The fifth person to die was a young physician, Dr Osama Riaz, from GB.

The sixth person to die was a 65 year old man from Quetta who had returned from Iran &had been quarantined

The seventh patient to die was an old man from Sheikhupura with no international travel history.

The eighth patient to die was a woman from Sohawa who had recently returned from United Kingdom

The ninth patient to die was 73 years old Muhammad Hanif from Sheikhupura

The tenth patient to die was 22 years old Zeeshan from Faisalabad who had travelled to Lahore

Sindh reported 3 more deaths, two got infected from Tableeghi Jamaat, and the third had returned from KSA

Punjab reported 3 more deaths, 1 patient had returned from KSA, another from England, third didn't travel

A 65 year old woman died in Rahim Yar Khan,Punjab. She had returned from KSA

A 78 year old man died in Abbottabad, KP. He was linked to Tableeghi Jamaat

And you want to put the entire blame on Iran and Zaireen alone???
No one prefers Iran over Pakistan
But you shouldn't be peddling your anti-Iran/Shia propaganda either

Last edited:
No one denying that but here so called educated and informed people are hell bent on proving that Shias are traitor I am closely following this forum from 2012 I know how much people hate against Shias
Pakistani shias are not traitors.. and I haven't seen anyone saying that here on this thread.. But what I have experienced in the last few days that it is very difficult to say anything against Iran without getting a sectarian tag.

I have Pakistani Shia friends.. and one of them is in Pakistan Navy. He is also skeptical about Iran because of the information he gets from authorities.

If I believe him, Pakistan faces a lot of problems at Iran border.. I don't know if the news came out earlier or not, Iran created hurdles in fencing the border too despite themselves asking Pakistan to control the non state actors.

When people died because of stove explosion on a Pakistani train, many people including myself openly criticized Tableeghis.. if they gather again despite threats, we will again blame them.. no question about it..

Tableeghis and Pakistani Shias, both are Pakistanis.. they are the responsibility of government and both are patriotic. But we can't say that other governments (Iran on top) do have any soft corner for Pakistanis... This is the only thing we as Pakistanis must understand before its too late..

A Pakistani shia or a Pakistan sunni is a Muslim first and then a Pakistani.. When the time will come, no other country will help them other than their own motherland.

That's what we are trying to say don't blame one side but they keep bashing zaireen
The first person to die of Coronavirus in Pakistan had returned from KSA, contacted 1000's

The 2nd man to die of covid-19 in Pakistan had arrived in the country from Turkey via Dubai

The third patient to die was a 77 year old woman from Sindh with no travel or contact history

The fourth patient to die was a woman who had returned from Iran. She had been quarantined

The fifth person to die was a young physician, Dr Osama Riaz, from GB.

The sixth person to die was a 65 year old man from Quetta who had returned from Iran &had been quarantined

The seventh patient to die was an old man from Sheikhupura with no international travel history.

The eighth patient to die was a woman from Sohawa who had recently returned from United Kingdom

The ninth patient to die was 73 years old Muhammad Hanif from Sheikhupura

The tenth patient to die was 22 years old Zeeshan from Faisalabad who had travelled to Lahore

Sindh reported 3 more deaths, two got infected from Tableeghi Jamaat, and the third had returned from KSA

Punjab reported 3 more deaths, 1 patient had returned from KSA, another from England, third didn't travel

A 65 year old woman died in Rahim Yar Khan,Punjab. She had returned from KSA

A 78 year old man died in Abbottabad, KP. He was linked to Tableeghi Jamaat

And you want to put entire blame on Iran and Zaireen alone???
No one prefers Iran over Pakistan
But you shouldn't be peddling your anti-Iran/Shia propaganda either

Bro I am here from 2012 every day I check pdf and see silently so I know what here people say
Pakistani shias are not traitors.. and I haven't seen anyone saying that here on this thread.. But what I have experienced in the last few days that it is very difficult to say anything against Iran without getting a sectarian tag.

I have Pakistani Shia friends.. and one of them is in Pakistan Navy. He is also skeptical about Iran because of the information he gets from authorities.

If I believe him, Pakistan faces a lot of problems at Iran border.. I don't know if the news came out earlier or not, Iran created hurdles in fencing the border too despite themselves asking Pakistan to control the non state actors.

When people died because of stove explosion on a Pakistani train, many people including myself openly criticized Tableeghis.. if they gather again despite threats, we will again blame them.. no question about it..

Tableeghis and Pakistani Shias, both are Pakistanis.. they are the responsibility of government and both are patriotic. But we can't say that other governments (Iran on top) do have any soft corner for Pakistanis... This is the only thing we as Pakistanis must understand before its too late..

A Pakistani shia or a Pakistan sunni is a Muslim first and then a Pakistani.. When the time will come, no other country will help them other than their own motherland.

There is absolutely no problem in holding Iran responsible. Plenty of threads and discussions over Iran's poor treatment of Zaireen have been allowed on this forum. I myself was an extremely harsh critic of Iran when their leadership made certain anti-Pakistan statements and blamed Pakistan for the terrorism in Iran.

But the non-stop attacks on Iran going on over their poor handling of Zaireen has been poisoned because sectarian hate-mongers leveraged that discussion to promote hatred against Shia. Please read my previous two comments on why there needs to be a break in this. Unless there is new information to discuss about the Iran-COVID-19-Pakistan, nothing constructive will come out of these debates.
As a mod, please ban those who bring Pakistani shias into discussion, but keep the rational posters free from bans and give them a chance to freely voice their concerns.. They are concerned about the well being of Pakistanis..

I know poor Iranis couldn't handle the situation in their own country.. and I still blame more our own Pakistani government for not setting up proper facilities at land borders..

The mods have been busy deleting, warning and banning outright sectarian comments so you may not have seen them. You may have also missed the sectarian comments on social media in various discussions. There have also been plenty of posts on this forum and on social media questioning the loyalty of Pakistani Shia.

There is a reason why people are so touchy about the current discussions about Iran and Zaireen treatment.

As I keep repeating - the atmosphere has been poisoned. You just can't have a rational debate on this subject right now and even if you managed to convince 100% Pakistanis that Iran was bad, then what? It's not going to suddenly stop the spread of COVID-19.

There is no point in continuing this divisive discussion right now. Let's focus on educating Pakistanis to follow government directions on social distancing and 'flattening the curve'.

I shared this news yesterday and aresh called me sectarian troll
Meanwhile, 94 Tablighi Jamaat members have been tested positive for Coronavirus so far in Hyderabad alone:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/218781...-19-tally-crosses-1860-virus-claims-25-lives/
Hyderabad became danger zone more testing going on there
Screenshot_20200331-215640_Twitter.jpeg

Bro I am here from 2012 every day I check pdf and see silently so I know what here people say
See, poor Zaireen didn't know they were going to be infected in Iran.. if they had known the future, they wouldn't have visited Iran in the first place.. Poor guys caught in the middle of this fiasco.. how can anyone blame them?

And Umra zaireen too, how could they know about contracting a virus beforehand? No one knows the future.. At that time, both Iran and KSA accepted our Pakistanis as visitors, our government allowed people to go there...

Problem happened when our own government said that Iran pushed the zaireen.. I feel for them.. They were not accepted in Iran and our own useless government didn't setup any facility for them.. There were old, young, women and children... and they were thrown into camps.. like animals..

People who were returning from KSA had the opportunity to get tested at least.. At airports, things are much better..

And regarding Tableeghis, if they really gather against government advice and their tests are now coming positive, they should be blamed for the situation.

Good news from Karachi another 10 patients recovered today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom