What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

Finn to Haider, FOUR!!, back of a length delivery outside off, Haider stays on the crease, stands tall, punches it to the vacant gap at deep extra cover, this is really hurting England now

Anderson to Haider, 1 run, fuller length delivery angling into the pads, Haider works it to fine leg, 100 partnership is up, what an amazing effort from these two batsman

:pakistan::chilli:

Zulqarnain has now become the highest scorer in the series for Pakistan! Speaks volumes about the team and Zulqarnain himself. The guy deserves a century. Hope the selectors persist with him.

From 72 in 1st innings & 300 in 2nd innings what a start by PAk...

Next test match.. Zulqarnain Haider will be the pakistan captain.

I love current pakistan team. Wish they maintain same team till world cup 2011.

120399.jpg

Next test match.. Zulqarnain Haider will be the pakistan captain.

I love current pakistan team. Wish they maintain same team till world cup 2011.

yeah we will be next World Champion..... :pakistan:

50 for Saeed Ajmal... :flame: :tup:

107.5 Anderson to Saeed Ajmal, 1 run, fifty for Ajmal! Brilliant knock really, he's taken plenty of blows battled hard and made what's becoming an ever more important fifty. He gets there and roars to the pavilion, he's really pumped!

107.4 Anderson to Saeed Ajmal, FOUR, this is a classic tailender boundary, Anderson went full towards leg stump and Amjal flicked it airily, without much style but plenty of timing in front of midwicket for four

^^^^^
oh I forgot... Saeed Ajmal will be VC of pakistan team in next test match.

oh no Ajmal gone... very well played.. :tup:

108.2 Swann to Saeed Ajmal, OUT, gone this time! Swann has his man! The angle from round the wicket does the job, pushes across the right hander, gets an outside edge and Collingwood tumbles to catch. Swann has five and it has ended a fine, fine innings

Pak 268/8

Pakistan lead by 89 runs with 2 wickets remaining

Swann to Ajmal, out Caught by Collingwood!! flighted delivery outside off, Ajmal gets forward and pushes hard at it, the ball takes the edge and goes straight to Colly at first slip, Swann provides the breakthrough. Ajmal c Collingwood b Swann 50(77) [4s-6]

Zulqarnain deserves a Cenutry.... just 13 runs short from it....

Back
Top Bottom