What's new

3,000 Islamist Militants Flee Advancing Syrian arab Army

bdslph

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Head for the Hills: 3,000 Islamist Militants Flee Advancing Syrian Army

Scores of Islamic State militants have reportedly fled Syria in fear of an upcoming large-scale Syrian Army offensive.
1027851279.jpg

© AP Photo/ Muzaffar Salman, File
Syrians View Russians as Heroes – British Journalist
More than three thousand militants from the Islamic State, Jabhat Al-Nusra and Jaish al-Yarmouk jihadist groups have left Syria for Jordan, fearing the forthcoming Syrian Army offensive, Russia's news agency Ria Novosti quoted a military source as saying.
"At least three thousand militants from the Islamic State, the Al-Nusra and the Jaish Al-Yarmouk fled to Jordan. They are afraid of the army's advance on all fronts and the Russian aircraft airstrikes," the source said.

According to the source, the Syrian army on Sunday attacked militants from the Islamic State and the Jabhat Al-Nusra" in the suburbs of the capital Damascus and the provinces of Deir Ezzor and Homs, as well as near the city of Palmyra.

In Deir Ezzor, about 160 militants were reportedly killed during the fighting, while the army's assault on Holms and Palmyra left at least seventeen militants dead.

Earlier on Monday, Syrian air force helicopters dropped leaflets in the south of Hama province, inviting terrorists to surrender and warning civilians about the beginning of a major military operation.

1028000260.jpg

© Sputnik/ Dmitriy Vinogradov
Putin's Consistent Syrian Policy Driving Washington Up the Wall
Agitational leaflets were dropped on the territories of Rastan and Talbiseh settlements, currently controlled by Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra militants, RIA Novosti reported.
On September 30, more than fifty Russian aircraft and helicopters, including the Su-24M, the Su-25 and the Su-34, started precision airstrikes on Islamic State targets in Syria upon Syrian President Bashar Assad's request. Earlier that day, the Russian upper house of parliament unanimously supported the country's President Vladimir Putin's request to deploy the Russian Aerospace Forces abroad.

Syrian Ambassador to Russia Riad Haddad confirmed that Syrian Army airstrikes, supported by the Russian Aerospace Forces, were carried out against armed terrorist organizations, not political opposition factions or civilians.

Read more: Head for the Hills: 3,000 Islamist Militants Flee Advancing Syrian Army

Great news if true. US and saudi armed and financed terrorists are on the run. These terrorists have killed more muslims then any other organizations and defamed islam

yes true not only that yesterday i posted more the 700 terrorist surrender to the government of Syrian people

SO RUSSIA BOMBING IS WORKING

few days of bombing is working then years of nato usa bombing

1027851279.jpg

this picture is such a contrast to one i saw in today's newspaper - mullah erdogan's female brigade in istanbul holding pictures of putin that read "putin killing our children".

"our children"?? oh, yeah, all those heart-eaters that erdogan is sending. :lol:

yes true not only that yesterday i posted more the 700 terrorist surrender to the government of Syrian people

that phrase is proper - "government of the syrian people". :tup:

Erdogan is a piece of trash - He's doing to Turkey what Zia did to Pakistan and what *hopefully* Modi will do to India! :D

this picture is such a contrast to one i saw in today's newspaper - mullah erdogan's female brigade in istanbul holding pictures of putin that read "putin killing our children".

"our children"?? oh, yeah, all those heart-eaters that erdogan is sending. :lol:

that phrase is proper - "government of the syrian people". :tup:

Erdogan is a piece of trash - He's doing to Turkey what Zia did to Pakistan and what *hopefully* Modi will do to India! :D

You think about Pakistan, stop bothering of India..

@Topic: I wish if India could have send some troops and weapon system.. These are the occasion where one show there presence in world...

India should send 50,000 Supporting forces to help Asad and Putin..

Oh. Why not worry for my neighbor? :D

@Topic: I wish if India could have send some troops and weapon system.. These are the occasion where one show there presence in world...

that is ideal and would have been ideal from early 2011 itself when all this started.

but sadly, india, pakistan and bangladesh governments and establishments are not leaders on the world stage but hangers on the coat tails of the actually powerful and will selfishly wait to see which way the wind is blowing.

if you read the uno sc resolutions against syrian government and libyan government since early 2011, you will see the indian government and possibly pakistan government either abstaining or agreeing with nato positions.

if i had been leader of india, i would have agreed with your proposition.

more fighter will defect run or surrender
terrorist are scared now

indian boot might give problem but the Airforce of India can do a lot good

While I have always been an unabashed fan of Putin's machismo and style of leadership, I must say I am less than enthused about this bombing or the ooohs and aaaahs of happiness and hope going up all around the civilized world at animals getting butchered.

Correct me where I go wrong, for the ME is not my forte, but is not the ISIS supposed to have at its core the battle hardened crack forces (generals and high ranks) of Saddam's fabled Republican Guard which magically just vanished into thin air in the face of the American advance?

That American advance was a ground invasion.

This Russian operation is force degradation from the air.

To be followed, per reports, by a coalition of Syrian and Iranian forces. On ground.

What is going to stop the ISIS from melting away again, going underground, and simply re-emerging once more somewhere down the line. More virulent than ever?

As they did this time?

Cheers, Skeptical, Wary but Guardedly Hopeful Doc

Head for the Hills: 3,000 Islamist Militants Flee Advancing Syrian Army

Scores of Islamic State militants have reportedly fled Syria in fear of an upcoming large-scale Syrian Army offensive.
1027851279.jpg

Syrians View Russians as Heroes – British Journalist
More than three thousand militants from the Islamic State, Jabhat Al-Nusra and Jaish al-Yarmouk jihadist groups have left Syria for Jordan, fearing the forthcoming Syrian Army offensive, Russia's news agency Ria Novosti quoted a military source as saying.
"At least three thousand militants from the Islamic State, the Al-Nusra and the Jaish Al-Yarmouk fled to Jordan. They are afraid of the army's advance on all fronts and the Russian aircraft airstrikes," the source said.

According to the source, the Syrian army on Sunday attacked militants from the Islamic State and the Jabhat Al-Nusra" in the suburbs of the capital Damascus and the provinces of Deir Ezzor and Homs, as well as near the city of Palmyra.

In Deir Ezzor, about 160 militants were reportedly killed during the fighting, while the army's assault on Holms and Palmyra left at least seventeen militants dead.

Earlier on Monday, Syrian air force helicopters dropped leaflets in the south of Hama province, inviting terrorists to surrender and warning civilians about the beginning of a major military operation.

1028000260.jpg

© Sputnik/ Dmitriy Vinogradov
Putin's Consistent Syrian Policy Driving Washington Up the Wall
Agitational leaflets were dropped on the territories of Rastan and Talbiseh settlements, currently controlled by Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra militants, RIA Novosti reported.
On September 30, more than fifty Russian aircraft and helicopters, including the Su-24M, the Su-25 and the Su-34, started precision airstrikes on Islamic State targets in Syria upon Syrian President Bashar Assad's request. Earlier that day, the Russian upper house of parliament unanimously supported the country's President Vladimir Putin's request to deploy the Russian Aerospace Forces abroad.

Syrian Ambassador to Russia Riad Haddad confirmed that Syrian Army airstrikes, supported by the Russian Aerospace Forces, were carried out against armed terrorist organizations, not political opposition factions or civilians.

Read more: Head for the Hills: 3,000 Islamist Militants Flee Advancing Syrian Army
this is what happenes when you try to bite more than you can chew ... good job mother russia and thanks a million Mr putin now kill em all :sniper::butcher:

indian boot might give problem but the Airforce of India can do a lot good

Yes India could have deployed some Fighters .. Even Now Indian can send 2 Squadron to support Syria Air force.. Even India can send Engineeres and Doctors to rebuild syria..

Or India can train Syrian soldiers..

While I have always been an unabashed fan of Putin's machismo and style of leadership, I must say I am less than enthused about this bombing or the ooohs and aaaahs of happiness and hope going up all around the civilized world at animals getting butchered.

Correct me where I go wrong, for the ME is not my forte, but is not the ISIS supposed to have at its core the battle hardened crack forces (generals and high ranks) of Saddam's fabled Republican Guard which magically ust vanished into thin air in the face of the American advance?

That American advance was a ground invasion.

This Russian operation is force degradation from the air.

To be followed, per reports, by a coalition of Syrian and Iranian forces. On ground.

What is going to stop the ISIS from melting away again, going underground, and simply re-emerging once more somewhere down the line. More virulent than ever?

As they did this time?

Cheers, Skeptical, Wary but Guardedly Hopeful Doc
hey doc whats up :azn:

thing is in there short but very very cruel rule ISIS had made a lot of enemies than friends and even there most staunch supporters wanted an end to this hence they supported anyone who can tame them and with combined syrian and iranaina forces it wont be that easy for them this time its gonna be a more cruel blood bath this time but ISIS will be on ricieving end :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom