What's new

3 blasts reported in Karachi

First its not my full name, and second I don't think there's anything funny about it. There's a story behind my name about which I have immense respect so its dear to me.. Everyone has some personal and emotional stuff my dear.. :)

However, lets close it off here..

First its not my full name, and second I don't think there's anything funny about it. There's a story behind my name about which I have immense respect so its dear to me.. Everyone has some personal and emotional stuff my dear.. :)

okie dockie

but i would love to hear the story

or even a slight peep

by the way i think you are in mid 30s :devil: , m i rite?

people of karachi should start pleading to the militants govts / law enforcements are not in control unfortunatly

No; please do not do that. Do not bend in front of the Militants. Never do that. You will lose whatever "back-bone" that you have. Instead stiffen your resolve, grit your teeth. That will be the only thing that will see you through adverse times.

Remember that Courage is not a physical thing, its all in the mind!

Three blasts reported in karachi,near defence,Clifton and sadder area..

@nuclearpak @Secur @darkinsky @Marshmallow...all Karachiides please do not go outside tonight with your family for shopping b
Be aware all karachiides.

best regards,
slav defence
@Jazzbot @Leader @Mani2020 @PakMarine @pkuser2k12 and other...

me no karachite
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
but R.I.P to those who died:girl_cray3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan: Bomb Blast Kills 11 at Soccer Field

A bomb blast that appeared to be targeting a provincial government minister killed 11 people before dawn on Wednesday at a soccer field in Karachi, officials said. The bomb planted next to the field was hidden in a motorcycle, said a senior police official, Razaq Dharejo. The bomb went off near the vehicle of Javed Naghori, a provincial minister who was leaving after a late-night match between local teams in the Lyari neighborhood, Mr. Dharejo said. Mr. Naghori escaped unharmed. The blast wounded 24 others, said the provincial information minister, Sharjeel Memon. Many of the dead and wounded were young boys standing near the soccer field when the bomb exploded. No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/07/world/asia/pakistan-bomb-blast-kills-11-at-soccer-field.html?_r=0

Back
Top Bottom