What's new

Featured 3 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in a terrorist attack in Gichk, Panjgur, Balochistan.

bhai bhai ke naam pe foot soldiers mar rahe hai, aur DHA mai new new Ghar ban rahe hai !!! Honestly I am starting to feel embarrassed over the fact that I also supported Bajwa ..

Ab tumhara naam bhi aaye ga us thread main jis main Bajwa extension supporters ko shame karna tha

Yeh to masla ho gaya

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

I know that asking for a major op in Balochistan is not easy, but surely it looks more and more necessary as time goes on. And we need a better solution to how to deal with the support these people get from their handlers in Afghanistan. Something has to change, this can’t be the status quo, we’re seeing constant attacks in FATA and Balochistan.

Afghanistan ki exports ka is Kya taluq ha?

Tumharai fauji Afghanistan main bethi hoyi BLA aur TTP maar rahi hai aur tum nai Afghanistan ko permission dai di k aap export karain India ko through wagah border

Afghanistan ka taluq nahi to Uruguay ka taluq hai?

Ajeeb sawal

Afghanistan ko choro. Balochistan main aur fauji bhejo. 1 Karachi city main 10k sa ziada rangers itnay baray area k liye lakhon honay chahiyeen

Afghanistan ko kiyun choro?

Operation hona chahiye laikin aisai operation ka koi faida nahi jab poori BLA leadership Afghanistan main bethi hoyi hai

aur fauji bhejo.

free me arahe hain jo phoonk den?

government of balochistan should be charged formally with criminal neglect for worsening law and order situation.

it should be interrogated thoroughly for sabotage

Apna kam Kar rhi thi. FC and dosri agencies halat control krnay k liye nakafi hain. 2 lakh fauji bhej do

nahi bhej raha. police se bolo deal kare. unka kaam hai ye. fauj launde lapharon se larrne nahi rakhi

List of failures:
1. Failure at intelligence level is huge. We are not able to eradicate or even penetrate the terror network in Balochistan. KBY arrest was years ago and kind of logistic, financial, media support these terrorists are enjoying is simply unparalleled. I am really unable to find any insurgency so successful any where in the world right now. They freely induct, train and attack the targets at will. Mostly with zero casualties of their own. I am 100 percent sure that their are elements within SF, Baloch govt who not only support but pass on crucial intelligence to miscreants, which help them to plan and execute flawlessly.
2. Operational Failure:
There seems to be complete paralysis here. Border management us no where. No ELInt, SigInt. No monitoring. No tactics/training improvement. No planning. No coordination. No equipment/gear procurement. No IBOs. It seems as daily, some commander ask 30 personals to go for a long drive in double cabins. If they get back safely, fine then if not no issue. You can order other 30 the next day for same drive of death. Is there a fucking objective for these convoy movements? If yes and if there is a brain behind it that man should be court martialed.
3. Political failure:
Everyone talks of political settlement. Naraz baloch syndrome. Full time tc of balich sardars, whome brother or cousin is active terrorist leader. For God sake, if someone is listening either give this nation some result or step aside. If you cant solve this issue the impose governer rule, impose media blackout and go for kutta maar muhim.
When and who in the parliament will pass laws, which gives some autonamy to forces to quell this menace.
4. Diplomatic Failure:
Where is our foreign ministry? Who is going to call diplomats of UK, France, Switzerland, Norway from where these terrorists organisation heads are running this whole campaign? What efforts foreign ministry has made in this regard? Effort with twitter, YT, FB administration regarding all these account promoting, supporting terrorism?
Have anyone thought of approaching journalists, human right activists, courts of the countries harboring these terrorists?

We have been made cowards. The state can not bear such attacks anymore. Your policy is destroying morale of soldiers there. God forbid, when they refuse to go out to fight. Before that time we need to act. We need to respond on all levels. Bund phaar do behn chod ganduo ki jo bhi India, Iran mai bethay hain. Inn saalo ki maa chod do kamino ki. Kuch nhi hota. Show them our savagery. Yeh kuttay ki nasal hy daro ge tu bhonkay gi attack kray gi. iss ki gaand mai danda ghasao dekho kesay peace ho ga idher.

I m sorry for all above language. Lekin mere se nhi bardasht hota ab. Band krna hy kr du mera account.

Irna nhi ha. Attack to us waqt hota ha jab sarkari forces weak hoti hain strong hogayi to nhi hoga. In bla walon sa kaho na kisi dosray province ki police ko sirf slap karkay dikhayain

tumhare gaon me bari machli choti machli kha kar dakaar nahi leti to uska matlab nahi pora mulk tum jesa ho.

Buzdar ko bhej do Balochistan

I wonder where the BLA Assholes came from? m sure they arent from Mars. then there is the issue of missing persons in Baluchistan. like that pig of an anchor mir jaffar claims. Just how the hell this equation is solved?
Just to add i know a couple of Baluchi ppl close friends and trust me they will die for Pakistan any given day, let alone fight against Pakistan. so this makes the equation more complex... one BLA scum was the missing person that pig and gang was looking for in the KSE terror attack.
Now this sudden wave of terrorism was expected as the silly NBRs can only hurt us by using proxy and assuming this will lead to that and that will lead to something and finally collapse will happen. I wonder if their brains are full the Bollywood masala, where they think its this easy and things go as they plan, they just need to add an item song in between and its cooked to perfection. Without realizing we have lived through a million times much worse situation than this when their big daddy use to lead the proxy war. Alhamdulillah, we managed and we will manage it but i think we need to put a lid on this shit once and for all, as the baby thinks he can also be a player. For now. the only way out is Tit for Tat, rather million times worse. just being on defensive and reactive approach will cause us more damage in the long run especially in these critical times. Cut the hands of the puppet master to end the show... the current afghan game and Iran plan is all in the right direction the looser is trying the level best to stop this.
May Allah grant these Shaheed the highest rank in Jannat...

Abhi launday laphray keh rhay thay ab bari machli ban gayi ha. Idhar to yeh successful mobile cheennay walay ban jayain to wo bhi bar achievement hogi inkay liye

itna paisa nahi ha fauj bhejne ka.

police se kaho sardaar utha le saray.

Our military leadership has decided to sleep through this. Militant attacks have become a routine and the silence has become standard policy.

I am sure NDS/the so-called Pashtunistan dreamers like ANP/PTM operatives will never ever wants US to leave Afghanistan. I see that all the rats are coming through where we have supported US to leave & also had the words that no harm will come to us as we will have the stake while NATO leaves. There is something like a weak point in all the scenario that we are missing and can't look at it. Border fencing is priority in-fact but loosing men on every other day, show us weak & unwilling. Really need to look at the weak point, I repeat. Either the unwilling or incompetent yet mean Sardars or the issue with our limited resources but all in all; CPEC is the target.

Why there is no air support??

The minute such attack starts air assets manned or manned shud be in air.

Ambush can happen but perpetrators Sud not be allowed to get away

Back
Top Bottom