What's new

3 Pakistan Navy personnel martyred in Gwadar helicopter crash

Junior officers remain quiet so citizen of Pakistan will also remain quiet

They remained at Pakistan's prime minister was being removed by illegal manipulation and cipher conspiracy

Their job was to protect our head of state they failed

Allah Judges you for your acts , when you had a chance to act you remained quiet fearful

1693841863226.png

Last edited:
i mean whts the safety machanism

The chance of a successful landing in tail rotor failure are extremely low until u are just a few feet above the ground and hopefully fuel does not catches fire after crash.

And if the tail snaps due to extreme forces since tail rotor failed, then heli goes down the way u saw in the video. Zero survival at such height.

Wonder if it was airframe fatigue. Choppers are from the 70s so quite old and would have long been replaced had the country been on strong economic footing

No condolences on my end for any such soldiers

"Junior Officers should topple the core commander and refuse order because they are all illegally appointed people"

Human life is short , Allah gives you time to decide
if you will protect the weak or innocent or you will protect a system of core commander from Colonial time
  • Core commander system just create wealth and power for few
  • Retired officers are setup as head of state corporation
  • Army officials get involved in Property and business plaza setup
  • illegal oil trade by Iran border

Yazidi Fauji are not shaheed

They won't go to paradise
They will be judged in Grave , as people who oppressed their own people

Even if they themselves did nothing but they supported the system which commits crimes

How do you become a Yazidi Fuaji

1- You support the Yazidi Tola at top commit crime
2- You look the other way while Yazidi Tola commit crime
3- You say "Majboori hai order upper se ata hai" so we will facilitate crime
4- You stand in way of Honest Muslim Man to become leader of country by Honest vote

Voting or getting approval of people is Islamic process of becoming head of tribe or region

Soldier's role is to protect people , Not beat them or humiliate own people and own citizen
I think you've taken it a bit too far with this post.

...& for what? Just because your leader IK was removed from power!

So what, Benazir & ganja had been removed in the past too.

IK may/perhaps/could possibly be an honest man, but he is neither perfect nor a politician. He has made more blunders that one could possibly write a Trilogy on his f-ups, u-turns and God knows what else.

Seriously, today you are celebrating the demise of 3 Naval Officers. Tomorrow you'll do it for the PAF too.

...& for what? Just because your leader IK was removed from power!

Rest in peace to these martyrs who made the ultimate sacrifice.

P.S. to the members who have nothing good to say, atleast respect the fallen ones. Their matter is now with Allah. Even the Indians, who are our arch rivals, repect the fallen ones.

Seems hit , may be wrong ...... breaks right in the middle section.

Few Sea king crashes ..

View attachment 950961

Hit the ground and lose rare end
View attachment 950962

View attachment 950963

View attachment 951041
There was a freak accident due to possible bird hit with this type during Falklands war.

Wonder if it was airframe fatigue. Choppers are from the 70s so quite old and would have long been replaced had the country been on strong economic footing
These ones I think were donated to us by Qatar? If someone can confirm

Very sad news may ALLAH bless their souls and ease the heavy pain on their families AMEEN,

Is this among 7, refurbished sea kings PN got in 2017?

Chopper did not look out of control and was moving slow.

I did not see any flame when tail broken down but if it is a hit debris will have explosive traces and skin outward and inward bending from projectile hit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom