What's new

3 Pakistan Navy personnel martyred in Gwadar helicopter crash

One can understand your mental state of mind. Any technically trained personal who puts his life at risk to perform his task in efficient manner is considered martyr. You think these helicopter pilots don't put their lives in danger from the heights of over 7000 meters in Noth till the ports of Gawadar and Karachi ? Of course not.....one can understand your mental state of mind. !!!

The other guy used Islam and Islam doesn’t discriminate Muslims on their status. Faujeets don’t get preferential treatment on Qayyamat from Allah (SWT).

The other guy used Islam and Islam doesn’t discriminate Muslims on their status. Faujeets don’t get preferential treatment on Qayyamat from Allah (SWT).

Let me again repeat my words....Any technically trained personal who puts his life at risk to perform his task in an efficient manner is considered martyr. Whether the personals are civilians or from military it doen't matter. So you should stop showcasing Pakistani military phobia even on a thread like this....!!

Any technically trained personal who puts his life at risk to perform his task in an efficient manner is considered martyr

Can you show me where in Islam it says this?

Whether the personals are civilians or from military it doen't matter.

Why don't we call people who suffer from fatal car accidents martyrs then?

Let me again repeat my words....Any technically trained personal who puts his life at risk to perform his task in an efficient manner is considered martyr. Whether the personals are civilians or from military it doen't matter. So you should stop showcasing Pakistani military phobia even on a thread like this....!!
😐😐 i guess you had the same teacher as Hafiz Asim.

Let me tell enlighten you as well.
Islam also ask each and every individual muslim to stand against Zulm.
Meanwhile Pakistani army sold its own citizen to uncle Sam for dollars without any proof any trial.
Killed own citizens in Bangladesh, Balochistan , Karachi , NWFP
Now they are kidnapping, blackmailing and killing in Punjab.
What's in heart only Allah knows but these are not acts of any decent human or muslim.

ALLAH IS MOST MERCIFUL but humans are not and will be held accountable for that.
Jerenels do think they are demi gods in Pakistan but they will be held accountable.

Also let me brust another bubble if you have any high ranking relative in **** military do ask how many of jerenels who are not heavy drinkers that should open your eyes

1693952976775.png

Guess what, you need to learn a lot about Islam.
Where in Islam does it say that “Any technically trained personal who puts his life at risk to perform his task in an efficient manner is considered martyr. ”?

No condolences on my end for any such soldiers

"Junior Officers should topple the core commander and refuse order because they are all illegally appointed people"

Human life is short , Allah gives you time to decide
if you will protect the weak or innocent or you will protect a system of core commander from Colonial time
  • Core commander system just create wealth and power for few
  • Retired officers are setup as head of state corporation
  • Army officials get involved in Property and business plaza setup
  • illegal oil trade by Iran border

Yazidi Fauji are not shaheed

They won't go to paradise
They will be judged in Grave , as people who oppressed their own people

Even if they themselves did nothing but they supported the system which commits crimes

How do you become a Yazidi Fuaji

1- You support the Yazidi Tola at top commit crime
2- You look the other way while Yazidi Tola commit crime
3- You say "Majboori hai order upper se ata hai" so we will facilitate crime
4- You stand in way of Honest Muslim Man to become leader of country by Honest vote

Voting or getting approval of people is Islamic process of becoming head of tribe or region

Soldier's role is to protect people , Not beat them or humiliate own people and own citizen
where are moderators? dear u have a courage to say one word about armed forces, of country in which you are living.

i hope you proved us , waiting for your bravery

Koi Khuda Nahi hai Army , Insan hain

I stand with People of country
Respect only for people who accept that People are real owner of country

Free Imran Khan
Free Political Leaders

Elections , and Allow people to vote

State of Pakistan Belong to people

Last edited:
sorry for asking off topic question
but i saw in a james bond movie i think golden eye
it was tiger helicopter which was stolen
it had ejection seat which saved bond and the girl
which showed the whole cabin breaking free from the body

LOL, bhai woo james bond ki movie hai, anything can happen there. The heli in it was the Tiger helicopter but it had no such capability, just fiction.

Navy Sea King, rotor malfunction leading to tail snapping and heli crashed.

Seems pilot did his best to save the aircraft after the initial problem.
TK happy to hear from you

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom