What's new

3 Pakistanis held in Dhaka

you stupid or something?
its actually quite easy to identify the country of their origin from their looks!
i know a pakistani when i see one, just like when i see an indian i can tell he's indian and not pakistani.

for example like to me when i was in dublin like every irish person had like a pointy nose and ears lol.
bengalis got that mixture of chinese/desi nose ect.

Now identify / Match features and tell me how are those caught,not looking Pakistanis :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

pakvoting112way-f3f0d8933f5cad9daeb31d801028aedfb982bb5c.jpg

images

images

1317043524-flood-affected-people-protest-against-the-pakistan-government-over-aid_847018.jpg

Pakistan.jpeg

I think this incident may have to do with the Asia Cup and WorldT20 where Pakistan is expected to play ....

Security officials converge in Dhaka for WorldT20

By Our Correspondent
Published: January 20, 2014

KARACHI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) is holding a security meeting in Dhaka on Monday to assess the situation at different venues, with the meeting being deemed crucial for the fate of Asia Cup besides the World Twenty20.

Although Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is yet to confirm participation for the Asian event, Misbahul Haq’s men have already been included in the tournament itinerary.

The PCB has linked the Bangladesh tour to the security official’s visit and advice by the government.

The country is scheduled to host the Asia Cup for the second successive time (February 25 to Match 7) before the World T20, starting from March 16.

Monday’s meeting is deemed crucial as any decision is also likely to affect the fate of the Asia Cup.

Reportedly, several boards including England Cricket Board, Cricket Australia and Cricket South Africa have also sent their representatives to gauge the situation.

The PCB, that raised the queries on players’ safety, has sent security officer Col R Azam to attend the meeting.

“The security officer’s report will be crucial,” a PCB official told The Express Tribune.

“PCB will take the government’s advice in light of the security assessment to make a decision on the Asia Cup.”

Earlier this month, the Bangladesh Cricket Board assured PCB to provide special security arrangements for the visiting Pakistan team.

Afridi bats for Bangladesh league

Interestingly, amid the indecision by the board, senior all-rounder Shahid Afridi expressed the desire of seeing Pakistan players play in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).

“I will request the PCB to allow players to play the BPL, if they decide to send team for the Asia Cup,” the cricketer told reporters in Lahore on Sunday.

“It is in the players’ interest and PCB should permit us to play in the BPL.”

It may be recalled that the PCB last year stopped players from participating in the BPL after the Bangladesh board twice cancelled their tour of Pakistan in 2012.

Afridi fetched the second highest bid of $275,000 after compatriot Imran Nazir, was sold for $280,000, in the 2013 edition of the BPL.

Afridi also shrugged off a debate about a local or foreign coach for the national team.

“A coach should be professional and supportive to players, especially for the ones going through bad patches.

Meanwhile, Abdul Razzaq showed his availability for the forthcoming World T20.

The senior all-rounder, who was sent back from South Africa due to an injury, said he has regained his fitness and has the resolve to play international cricket for another year and a half.

Security officials converge in Dhaka for WorldT20 – The Express Tribune

TTP is made up of Pashtuns & some Punjabis , honestly never heard of Myanmar born people in TTP !
there are rohingya 's in Karachi but they mostly come to Pakistan from Bangladesh only !

First of all, Fakhrul is a common Bangladeshi name lol, they look Bangladeshi.

TTP is made up of Pashtuns & some Punjabis , honestly never heard of Myanmar born people in TTP !
there are rohingya 's in Karachi but they mostly come to Pakistan from Bangladesh only !

There is the Rohingya Mujahideen but the two groups mission is completely different.

It was on their laptop, wasn't carrying it physically.

3 Pakistani militants held in Dhaka | They flew in to reenergise local militants, detectives say

pak-militants-tv.jpg

Do you think they look PAkistani? Cause sooner or later this line of argument will come up in this thread.

@ Are Bhai, they are not Pakistani ! Actually they are Arakani. But later on they fled to Pakistan via Bangladesh and probably got the Pakistani Pass Port. Once the police caught them they could not produce the PassPort. Most of the time they remained in Bangladesh. About the bomb making formula, now-a-days it is common to all radical Islamic groups.

@ More so from 24 January 2014, "Bishsho Istema " is shedule to start at Tongi so you would find lot of Islamic people in Bangaldesh. After some the police will catch hold some body from Turkey/Egypt and then they will say they belongs to "Islamic Brotherhood" !!!!!!

Last edited:
@ Are Bhai, they are not Pakistani ! Actually they are Arakani. But later on they fled to Pakistan via Bangladesh and probably got the Pakistani Pass Port. Once the police caught them they could not produce the PassPort. Most of the time they remained in Bangladesh. About the bomb making formula, now-a-days it is common to all radical Islamic groups.

@ More so from 24 January 2014, "Bishsho Istema " is shedule to start at Tongi so you would find lot of Islamic people in Bangaldesh. After some the police will catch hold some body from Turkey/Egypt and then they will say they belongs to "Islamic Brotherhood" !!!!!!

I am surprised AL hasn't stopped Bishwa Ijtemaat yet?

RAW at it again.:cheesy:

On a more serious note-What were they doing in an academy of fine and performing arts?

Another staged managed drama according to indian prescription and us this as pretext to kill more Muslims, shut down mosque and try make indian claim float. And BDforever picked up that propaganda, that says a lot about him.

Last edited:
I am surprised AL hasn't stopped Bishwa Ijtemaat yet?
They would do that eventually. I remember Sk. Hasina said something like "Durga-Ma has blessed us with good harvest this year" while addressing a crowd in Gopalganj about 2 years back.The Awami low-life cultists wont stop until they can completely eradicate Islam from BD to please their beloved masters across the border.

Gotta love how the PDF Bangladeshis are working overtime to give a clean chit to Pakistan. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom