What's new

3 police personnel gunned down in Nowshera

They require both capacity and will. In other words, the capability and the balls. Our leadership, civ and mil, hasn't had balls for quite a while now --- therefore, the capacity building has never happened with the aggression that it should have.

Let's hope this new guy is different.

Also, the army is more concerned about arresting a PTI MPA who protested outside the Peshawar Corps Commander's place. BC actual threats pe focus karlo tau gunna nahi millay ga.

Faujis always point to ops and casualties to make their point (that they are tackling militancy and sacrificing blood and treasure for it). The problem is that good tactics does not make a good strategy. We are losing people in vain because we aren't raising the cost for the backers of these groups.

@SaadH @SIPRA @PanzerKiel
Pakistani institutions are beset by a double whammy of lack of intent and reactive modus operandi. I refuse to believe any responsible entity would allow terrorism to fester for 20 years unless it somehow suited their interests more to let it fester. Secondly even if we were to pretend that is not the case, then it is the prototypical third world rot that's content with reacting to events/threats than preempting them which is making the situation even worse.

As per your thinking Indian establishment had brought Modi into power, it implies that Modi is a person selected by our establishment as PM candidate.

Your establishment selected IK and made him PM. But now your ex-COAS is being rebuked by the same guy.

I wonder why your establishment which is more professional cannot find someone better than uncontrollable IK and obedient like Modi.

No I didn't say your establishment brought chai wala

I said your military acts as another tool in furthering hindutva agenda of RSS and BJP and helps them win elections with false flags and fake surgical strikes like we saw back in 2019

You misunderstood my post. Try again now

No I didn't say your establishment brought chai wala

I said your military acts as another tool in furthering hindutva agenda of RSS and BJP and helps them win elections with false flags and fake surgical strikes like we saw back in 2019

You misunderstood my post. Try again now
Okay, our establishment conducted false flag 2008 Mumbai attacks to help Congress regain power in 2009 elections. And to keep Advani and RSS away from power

Then in 2014 our establishment had a change of heart and Modi got elected without any fake strikes.

In 2019 Modi was again selected by our establishment for helping furthering RSS agenda using fake strikes.

Sounds complicated, but fairly plausible for those believing in conspiracy theories.

The point is our ex-PM's and our Awaam never blame our establishment. Your establishment should have a better control over your Awaam and better PM selection.

Okay, our establishment conducted false flag 2008 Mumbai attacks to help Congress regain power in 2009 elections. And to keep Advani and RSS away from power

Then in 2014 our establishment had a change of heart and Modi got elected without any fake strikes.

In 2019 Modi was again selected by our establishment for helping furthering RSS agenda using fake strikes.

Sounds complicated, but fairly plausible for those believing in conspiracy theories.

The point is our ex-PM's and our Awaam never blame our establishment. Your establishment should have a better control over your Awaam and better PM selection.

Stop with the mental gymnastics pajeet

2019 Pulwama was a definite false flag. Just months before elections a suicide bomber with tons of RDX manages to explode himself and then hizb ul mujahideen accepts the responsibility in a letter written in poor Urdu. And then fake strikes with claims of hundreds of deaths and them fake claim of shooting down f16

Yup we suspect similar drama would again be repeated before 2024 elections and hence I said everything would remain fine if your military wouldn't do drama like 2019 to help BJP

Last edited:
Stop with the mental gymnastics pajeet

2019 Pulwama was a definite false flag. Just months before elections a suicide bomber with tons of RDX manages to explode himself and then hizb ul mujahideen accepts the responsibility in a letter written in poor Urdu. And then fake strikes with claims of hundreds of deaths and them fake claim of shooting down f16

Yup we suspect similar drama would again be repeated before 2024 elections and hence we I said everything would remain fine if your military doesn't drama like 2019 to help BJP
What if our establishment decides to bring Rahul Gandhi's party back to power. Our establishment must have liked Congress, for it had let them rule India for over 60 years.

Why would our establishment back an illiterate chaiwala who is bringing India down over many better options like Rahul or Priyanka Gandhi ?

What if our establishment decides to bring Rahul Gandhi's party back to power. Our establishment must have liked Congress, for it had let them rule India for over 60 years.

Why would our establishment back an illiterate chaiwala who is bringing India down over many better options like Rahul or Priyanka Gandhi ?

Stupid questions

We think your military is aligned with a particular ideology and since that ideology also impacts Pakistan hence our apprehension that your military would collude with a particular political party that represents that ideology and would do dramas like we saw in 2019 elections to help that particular political party to win elections in 2024. Rest we don't care what or whom you elect in your country

suicide bomber with tons of RDX manages to explode himself and then hizb ul mujahideen accepts the responsibility in a letter written in poor Urdu.
But it was later found that the mujahid was from Jaish e Muhammad. And yes he was a mujahid and this was a false flag attack. India just made the conditions right and through its intel persuaded him to do the attack at such time. The mujahid was unaware he was being used by Indian intel agencies in their plot. It was a false flag totally planned by india but they used a real Kashmiri mujahid to do the attack. Adil Ahmed Dar was the mujahids name.
1E75B788-0AB4-4EEE-AB7C-408CBE8A60B3.jpeg

But it was later found that the mujahid was from Jaish e Muhammad. And yes he was a mujahid and this was a false flag attack. India just made the conditions right and through its intel persuaded him to do the attack at such time. The mujahid was unaware he was being used by Indian intel agencies in their plot. It was a false flag totally planned by india but they used a real Kashmiri mujahid to do the attack. Adil Ahmed Dar was the mujahids name.

Yes. That is the case, in my opinion. This false flag Operation was planned and executed by Modi & Co. to ensure a stronger return of BJP in the coming elections. Consequent Balakot Strike was part of the plan. Everything went according to the plan. Top leadership of INC and other key political parties of India know this, but can't do a shit. They have been successfully sidelined.

Yes. That is the case, in my opinion. This false flag Operation was planned and executed by Modi & Co. to ensure a stronger return of BJP in the coming elections. Consequent Balakot Strike was part of the plan. Everything went according to the plan. Top leadership of INC and other key political parties of India know this, but can't do a shit. They have been successfully sidelined.
Yeah. It was a false flag attack planned by modi and co but they used a real Kashmiri Mujahid for the attack. Intel agencies know how to use people to do stuff for them without the people even knowing who they’re getting used by. The mujahid’s intentions were pure but he was not aware who was using him and making him do the attack. Bjp on purpose used a Kashmiri mujahid from this group in particular so they can build the Pakistan connection to build justification to do balakot strike.

Yeah. It was a false flag attack planned by modi and co but they used a real Kashmiri Mujahid for the attack. Intel agencies know how to use people to do stuff for them without the people even knowing who they’re getting used by. The mujahid’s intentions were pure but he was not aware who was using him and making him do the attack. Bjp on purpose used a Kashmiri mujahid from this group in particular so they can build the Pakistan connection to build justification to do balakot strike.

Using a real mujahid is part and parcel of intel work, as you've mentioned. Idiots don't understand these basic truths.

So did Pakistan help US or Afghan Taliban?
Pakistan helped US against Taliban but with reservations. US used their might to make you comply.

With China sitting on your face and some half dozen insurgencies and Independant movements blowing hot and cold, I guess only Indian Army is in a comfortable position to fight what your Coconut juggling Netas claim a two front war.
Pakistan can become a vassal of china but at what cost?

Last edited:
This is just the fallout of defeating the Afghan Republic, Indian, USA and NATO

Strategic interests were everything

This fall out will continue and be controlled, 20 years of Indian planning, plotting and investment was destroyed

Our planning inside India is underway, hindutva is doing the leg work for us and we and things are going well, the aim is the very heart of India as a state
We have gained the goodwill of Afghan people. Is that the fallout you are talking about?🤣🙃

We don't have problem with that whether you vote BJP or whatever

Problem is you using your military and Pakistan to win elections for BJP like it happened last time
Politicians will use all tactics to win elections including using Pakistan. I never denied that. But you can't win elections on one aspect, you have to show a good enough plan and vision to develop the nation. BJP won last time on a solid development plan.

Using a real mujahid is part and parcel of intel work, as you've mentioned. Idiots don't understand these basic truths.
I don’t blame them for being used by agencies.
Imagine living under such oppression and seeing your loved ones killed and probably experienced their jail. When someone gets to that point there’s nothing to lose for them and they want revenge against the occupiers.
Many Kashmiri youth have been arrested before and tortured in jail. Many turned to armed freedom struggle after going to jail. Many have lost their family members to Indian occupation. When you oppressed like they are you take every opportunity you get.

Back
Top Bottom