What's new

3 Terrorists Killed In Encounter In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupwara_650x400_51454137208.jpg

The gunbattle broke out at Dardpora in Lolab area of Kupwara last night after security forces launched a search operation there.

SRINAGAR: Three unidentified terrorists were killed in an encounter with security forces in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, a police official said today.

The gunbattle broke out at Dardpora in Lolab area of Kupwara last night after security forces launched a search operation there, the official said.

He said while one terrorist was killed in the initial exchange of firing last night, two others were killed this evening.

The identity and group affiliation of the killed terrorists have not been ascertained yet, the official said, adding three weapons have been recovered from the scene of the encounter.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-te...counter-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-kupwara-1271795
RIP

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajhioon

:cray::cray:
Excuse me with your BS, I dont want to discuss on Kashmir issue. You are free to cry as much as you want. Tag me up when you get your "freedom".
3 terrorists died, more will die, all will die.

Well India has been howling that rhetoric saying that for the last few decades, and all the world see's is more and more Indian troops being poured into Kashmir, and more and more hatred for the Indians by the Kashmiris.

Any state that needs to deploy nearly a million boots on the ground to control it, has in reality lost it!!

As usual you are confused between state sponsored terrorists who attack soft targets / civilians, and freedom fighters who are fighting for their freedom.
Ah! the standard "Good Terrorist - Bad terrorist" argument..

to all the pakistani member waiting for kashmir "freedom",remember situation in kashmir was much worse in the 80's and 90's but its still with us with much more peace and growth. .you've sent thousands of soldiers multiple times to reclaim the land and every time you badly failed.you are fully welcome to try again.:enjoy:
Pakistan doesn't really need to do anything, the Kashmiri freedom fighters have already bogged down nearly a million Indian boots in Kashmir, and that itself is quite an achievement!!

Nonetheless the myth of invincible india was quite destroyed when Pathankot was paralyzed for 4 days by a handful of intruders, so best go thump your chest on a half baked indian forum, where people will actually believe your BS!!

Well call it what you want but if these "freedom fighter"/dirty rats keep coming at us then Pakistan will continue to burn. Have it your way. We in India are good with it - let's see who wins the war of attrition.

Actually thanks to some stupid Pakistanis this works wonderfully for India - Pakistan will keep on sinking and burning and we don't even have to lift a finger. Hell almost all your areas are infested. Be it Karanchi or Punjab or Peshawar.

It is really funny - the whole world thinks about Pakistan as a terrorist Mecca but India we are the growth engine of the world. No one except for Pakistan talks about India and terrorism in the same breath but Pakistan - Well it is synonymous with terrorism, Osama, double cross. Some countries infact dont even allow Pakistanis to visit - and others scrutinize and profile them as ticking time bombs.

If I were you - I would first of all display my true flags and then may be do something about saving Pakistan rather than dissing India.

Ciao
You can come to the UAE and I will show you my true colours and flag, that will be really fun! Just you and me :lol:

U believe this guy ? He lives most extravagant life in kashmir ! He recently was operated in delhi AIIMS by Indian doctors... Came back to srinagar n starts shouting anti india slogans ...
Theres a reason he has been kept alive ..... Hes just a stooge both f army n govt

No amount of moaning and chest beating will change the fact that three terrorists have been sent to meet their makers . Well Done IA .

Ah! the standard "Good Terrorist - Bad terrorist" argument..

You can call it whatever you want, but NO SANE PERSON can equate the attack on a military base (with advance intel), and the attack on children. BUT an Indian can, like you just did.

One speaks of incompetence, and the other one cowardice. That's the difference!! Anyways, don't expect you to understand it!

You can come to the UAE and I will show you my true colours and flag, that will be really fun! Just you and me :lol:

You having fun is understandable but I never liked meeting rodents. Can never get the stink off.

@HRK my post was in response to the quoted statement - and I get a strike?

I know that you are not daft so explain why did the quoted post went un-deleted when the quoted post clearly insinuates a threat while my post regarding "I dont like meeting rodents" which can be a general statement constitutes a personal attack and it gets deleted and gets me a warning

Atleast try to appear as unbiased.

You can give me three strikes and ban me right now:

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal

Last edited:
How can pak pdf members defend kashmiri terrorism , when innocents were killed in bku attack !
Deres no good terrorist or bad terrorist!

Atleast try to appear as unbiased.

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal

Practice what your preach ....

Well call it what you want but if these "freedom fighter"/dirty rats keep coming at us then Pakistan will continue to burn. Have it your way. We in India are good with it - let's see who wins the war of attrition.

Actually thanks to some stupid Pakistanis this works wonderfully for India - Pakistan will keep on sinking and burning and we don't even have to lift a finger. Hell almost all your areas are infested. Be it Karanchi or Punjab or Peshawar.

It is really funny - the whole world thinks about Pakistan as a terrorist Mecca but India we are the growth engine of the world. No one except for Pakistan talks about India and terrorism in the same breath but Pakistan - Well it is synonymous with terrorism, Osama, double cross. Some countries infact dont even allow Pakistanis to visit - and others scrutinize and profile them as ticking time bombs.

If I were you - I would first of all display my true flags and then may be do something about saving Pakistan rather than dissing India.

Ciao

Read your own post .... & don't tag me unnecessarily

There are core reasons separate from those that inspire the TTP or LEJ behind people in regions controlled by India picking up arms. Injustice is something people never forget and even now there is no justice for any person the Indians have killed and this includes muslims but is also applicable to christians. Dozens of muslims were killed outside the Andhra Pradesh high court accord to the Azad Deccan Council. Not one perpetrator has been arrested. Modi is the biggest example of injustice and a terrorist hindu ruling and a muslim like afzal guru hanged on circumstancial evidence.

India''s policy and its differential treatment for muslims is clearly visible to all. The law is different for a muslim than for a Hindu. It explains why muslims like me will always stand against the tyranny of the Indian state. As a Muslim I am not even an ant in India's political geography. Our freedom is the only solution.

People keep trumpeting "well done IA". For 30+years atleast IA has been bogged down in Kashmir with nearly a million boots, and to date, the freedom fighters have just been growing in numbers and creating havoc.

REALLY WELL DONE IA!!!

Practice what your preach ....

Read your own post .... & don't tag me unnecessarily

You did not give me the strike for the post you have quoted and did you read the post I was responding too?

I will tag you when you hurl accusation at me and then give lame justifications. If you don't want people tagging you with their grievances then perhaps you ought not to have become a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom