What's new

3 Terrorists Killed In Encounter In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea freedom fighters have been growing in number but not on ground, beneath it. :laugh:
REALLY WELL DONE IA!!!

Thousands of army men deployed in Kashmir only to deal freedom fighters mostly with stones and rocks. I do not find any difference in Israel occupation into Palestine and India into the Kashmir.

Thousands of army men deployed in Kashmir only to deal freedom fighters mostly with stones and rocks. I do not find any difference in Israel occupation into Palestine and India into the Kashmir.
One barbarian supports another. Visit any thread on israeli barbarism and you will see indians jumping up and down like cheerleaders.

@Horus The title is misleading, can we change it to "Three freedom fighters martyred by unlawful occupiers " ?
you can change it to messiah of world fall to terrorist India for all I care... at the end , it's three combatants in the dirt with 7.62x39 exit wounds in their heads....

As far as the conduct of Indian Army : Sarvada Shaktishali, Sarvatra Vijay, Jai HIND

One barbarian supports another. Visit any thread on israeli barbarism and you will see indians jumping up and down like cheerleaders.

Not just cheers for others but indeed proudly express their own doing from Gujrat to Punjab and Kashmir and so on like countless acts yet never cared about humanity even.

There are core reasons separate from those that inspire the TTP or LEJ behind people in regions controlled by India picking up arms. Injustice is something people never forget and even now there is no justice for any person the Indians have killed and this includes muslims but is also applicable to christians. Dozens of muslims were killed outside the Andhra Pradesh high court accord to the Azad Deccan Council. Not one perpetrator has been arrested. Modi is the biggest example of injustice and a terrorist hindu ruling and a muslim like afzal guru hanged on circumstancial evidence.

India''s policy and its differential treatment for muslims is clearly visible to all. The law is different for a muslim than for a Hindu. It explains why muslims like me will always stand against the tyranny of the Indian state. As a Muslim I am not even an ant in India's political geography. Our freedom is the only solution.
Hi , read ur post with great interest !
Yes in india got more religions, cultures, languages n colours too..den u can think off ... So problems r bound to occur ! Yeah, dere r naxals, n e insurgents n terrorist in kashmir but still india couldnt be divided !!! Rt ......
We r still da same as in 1947 while other countries did split inspite f having same RELIGION !
Sometimes danda has to be used .... But without it how can govt run !
How can a father control ten sons all with different demands if hes not strict ? Do u get my point ???

For now three dead Indians. Only time will tell IF this was another fake encounter ? With the IA it is quite possible!!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...hers-to-face-court-martial/article5500792.ece
Now isn't that a self defeating argument,

Who investigated and brought justice to the culprits, but i don't think you have the chops to comprehend that.

Being a military professional - your solidarity with terrorists who have killed and mamed huge amounts of Indian civilian is quite regrettable. But then again I don't have to live with such conscience, you do.

I love the way you moan here,few days back you were crying when "Bad terrorist" attacked school and FC soldiers check points.

Thank You for showing the world who you really are. Only cowards attack women and children.

Hope you got the message!

Thank You for showing the world who you really are. Only cowards attack women and children.

Buddy, ve u ever visited kashmir ?
If no , do visit it, talk to a local n u ll noe da reality ! N also do c in terms f economic development, were it is going and where other part of kashmir is ! U ll get da answers !

kupwara_650x400_51454137208.jpg

The gunbattle broke out at Dardpora in Lolab area of Kupwara last night after security forces launched a search operation there.

SRINAGAR: Three unidentified terrorists were killed in an encounter with security forces in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, a police official said today.

The gunbattle broke out at Dardpora in Lolab area of Kupwara last night after security forces launched a search operation there, the official said.

He said while one terrorist was killed in the initial exchange of firing last night, two others were killed this evening.

The identity and group affiliation of the killed terrorists have not been ascertained yet, the official said, adding three weapons have been recovered from the scene of the encounter.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-te...counter-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-kupwara-1271795
Rest in peace Brothers Your blood will not be wasted.......

So you are fine as long as TTP is targeting your FC and military establishments ? so you think the people who attacked Pakistani air bases and blew up you AWACS and transport planes were heroes... btw, you are forgetting that the most of the cowards who attacked the pathankot airbase were killed in the living quarters which also housed civilian family members of the IAF personnel. How were these people different from the kids of APS Peshawar, who were killed by the brethren of the same terrorists who attacked Pathankot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom