What's new

30 injured in clash between police, locals in Panchagarh

If the Shias are regarded as Muslims, the Ahmadiyas should also be regarded as Muslims whatever may the latter's political clout.

And in any way, no one has the right to hurt or kill anyone because he is an Ahmadiya. The killers must be tried in a Court of Justice and the vandalized properties must be compensated.

Why does a Sunni Muslim think it is a problem if someone is Shia or Ahmadiya?

I just pointed out a rule for you. A very simple rule

You can't be a muslim if you don't believe in the concept of finality of prophethood. You believe in prophethood in any form to continue then you are not a muslim

It is not what Sunnis say. It is what Islam says

I just pointed out a rule for you. A very simple rule

You can't be a muslim if you don't believe in the concept of finality of prophethood. You believe in prophethood in any form to continue then you are not a muslim

It is not what Sunnis say. It is what Islam says
A man or a group of men have no authority to decide who is Muslim and who is not. Muslim men should not take the place of Allah. He is the only authority to decide on the matter.

Sunnis should keep silent and let the Islamic Allah decide on the identity of each thinking.

Last edited:

Eight more arrested in 3 fresh cases over attacks on Ahmadiyyas​

Our Correspondent . Panchagarh | Published: 20:47, Mar 10,2023

196457_143.jpg

Representational image.
Eight more people were arrested in three new cases filed on Friday in connection with the attacks on the Panchagarh Ahmadiyya community.

The arrests were made amid increased intelligence surveillance in the area.

Panchagarh police superintendent SM Sirajul Huda said that 173, including eight new people, were arrested in joint drives by the police and the rapid Action Battalion in 16 cases so far.

‘No innocent people have been during the raids and that law and order in the area is under control. We, however, have stepped up intelligence surveillance,’ Sirajul said.

Three new criminal cases were filed, the police said.

So far, 11,000 people, mostly unnamed, have been accused in the 16 cases filed over brutal attacks on the minority Ahmadiyyas by Islamists.

Of the cases, four were under the Special Power Act, one under the Digital Security Act, one was a murder case, and the rest ten were criminal cases, said Siraj.

Ahmad Tabsir Chowdhury, a spokesperson for the Ahmadiyyas, said that in the wee hours of Friday, 5-6 microbuses patrolled the Ahmadnagar area.

‘Besides, on Thursday afternoon, we saw drones capturing photos and videos in the area. We informed the authorities of the matter,’ he said.

Panchagarh district commissioner Zahurul Islam said that the authorities were scrutinising the allegations.

‘We are looking into the matter but protection of the innocent people is our priority,’ Sahurul said.

Panchagarh Sadar police officer-in-charge Abdul Latif Mia said that they recovered a cow that went missing on March 4 and returned it to its owner Bashirur Rahman on Friday.

On March 3, two people were killed, and dozens, including the police personnel, were injured while scores of houses were torched and vandalised as a group of Islamists clashed with the law enforcers in the district over an annual congregation of the Ahmadiyya community.

Ahmad Tabsir said that more than 179 families were affected while 180 Ahmadiyya community members sustained injuries.

He added that assets worth Tk 25 crore had been damaged at six villages inhabited by the Ahmadiyyas.

The Ahmadiyyas alleged that over 150 houses were torched and several hundred others looted and vandalised during the clash.

They also said that they were still passing their days in fear and uncertainty.

A man or a group of men have no authority to decide who is Muslim and who is not. Muslim men should not take the place of Allah. He is the only authority to decide on the matter.

Sunnis should keep silent and let the Islamic Allah decide on the identity of each thinking.

Hey man, your a fool to compare Shias and sunnis to with qadiyanis lol. Shows your ignorance of Islam. So if I were you I wouldn’t comment on a subject that you have zero knowledge of going forward.

Hey man, your a fool to compare Shias and sunnis to with qadiyanis lol. Shows your ignorance of Islam. So if I were you I wouldn’t comment on a subject that you have zero knowledge of going forward.
Why do you ask so? Are you already inhabiting the Paradice? Please send us video photos so people can know how real it is.

If you are not there, please ask a group of terrorists to send the same. They are there without fail if they have been killed.

Why do you ask so? Are you already inhabiting the Paradice? Please send us video photos so people can know how real it is.

If you are not there, please ask a group of terrorists to send the same. They are there without fail if they have been killed.
What a silly logic. I can ask the same questions of you but the difference is that our prophet and religion has CATEGORICALLY removed the possibility of another prophet. Don’t use this silly logic again. You will be doing yourself a favour 😊

Back
Top Bottom