What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

Major Flaws in Egypt Army during the 60's were the army was mostly for parades, and little to no experience, Sure Egypt had more then weapons then Israel however the weapons we had were monkey models , no decent training, no leadership, lack of intelligence. people also forget Egypt was sent into Yemen and that war was blunder. I give credit to Sadat who tried to fix many of these problems.

I think this will be of interest to you:

Why Arabs Lose Wars By Norville de Atkine*

1967 war.

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that for me, i never knew that is what they were called.

Alot however I believe some numbers are exaggerated, however deaths were very high, Israel launched the strike first, they were better trained, had better intelligence, better leadership, Then Syria, Egypt, and Jordan, I've Watched many Videos and resources papers on Israel strategy during 1967 impressed with it. Our armies were for parades.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I think this will be of interest to you:

Why Arabs Lose Wars By Norville de Atkine*

Yes I have read it give cold hard facts. also many issues the Saudi's have .

Unless another country can provide aid and military support like the USA can they will remain with the USA, Egypt is moving away from the USA to a more neutral policy.
Egypt can not have a Neutral policy in the Middle East, as long as it has borders with Israel. Its either with Hamas or Israel, how can you balance that ? Saudi Arabia can, since they got no borders with Israel, they are not required to open or close their borders for anybody in case Hamas and Israel are fighting.

Egypt can not have a Neutral policy in the Middle East, as long as it has borders with Israel. Its either with Hamas or Israel, how can you balance that ? Saudi Arabia can, since they got no borders with Israel, they are not required to open or close their borders for anybody in case Hamas and Israel are fighting.

We picked both Hamas and Israel, Hamas is moving to Egypt, and we will maintain the peace treaty.

Unless another country can provide aid and military support like the USA can they will remain with the USA, Egypt is moving away from the USA to a more neutral policy.

But the problem is the aid, why should we need aid, why not work together and become independent of this aid? Instead of depending on complete strangers why not cooperate with one another? That is the flaw when it comes to Arab and Muslim countries, we refuse to work together.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Alot however I believe some numbers are exaggerated, however deaths were very high, Israel launched the strike first, they were better trained, had better intelligence, better leadership, Then Syria, Egypt, and Jordan, I've Watched many Videos and resources papers on Israel strategy during 1967 impressed with it. Our armies were for parades.
What was the total man power of the Egyptian army in 1967?

Yes I have read it give cold hard facts. also many issues the Saudi's have .

Do you think there is change in the Egyptian army today?

But the problem is the aid, why should we need aid, why not work together and become independent of this aid? Instead of depending on complete strangers why not cooperate with one another? That is the flaw when it comes to Arab and Muslim countries, we refuse to work together.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

What was the total man power of the Egyptian army in 1967?

Do you think there is change in the Egyptian army today?

Egypt is aiming for a more neutral policy of cooperation with Turkey, I personally would like more cooperation with China, Russia, Iran, and Pakistan. Egypt economy is in the gutter once it goes back up we can move away from the USA even more.

Unsure on how much the manpower during 1967 was

Yes Egypt Army has changed with Training from the west and support, experiences of the Gulf war, Egypt Came out to be the best Arab Army however modernization is needed, Egypt budget is around $7-8 billion, Saudis have $40 billion budget and superior weaponry, if we had that kind of budget we would be on par with Israeli's and Turkey.

Aligning your future with USA is like puting your finger into electrical socket and hoping that there is load shedding that day

Egypt GCC relations are good and getting into the GCC will help, also I'm very interested in the Saudi Fighter

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/132464-saudifighter-typhoon.html

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Aligning your future with USA is like puting your finger into electrical socket and hoping that there is load shedding that day

For the moment until we no longer need them just milk them.

We picked both Hamas and Israel, Hamas is moving to Egypt, and we will maintain the peace treaty.
Will Hamas recognize Israel and accept 1967 borders ?

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Egypt GCC relations are good and getting into the GCC will help, also I'm very interested in the Saudi Fighter

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/132464-saudifighter-typhoon.html

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

For the moment until we no longer need them just milk them.
I am not sure who is milking who.

Don't know on the recognize Israel part, however they did say their willing to expect 1967 for peace, however they reserve the right to attack if attacked however they focus on prospect of peaceful protests against Israel.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I am not sure who is milking who.

Use Aid and the money they give until we longer need them.

Don't know on the recognize Israel part, however they did say their willing to expect 1967 for peace, however they reserve the right to attack if attacked however they focus on prospect of peaceful protests against Israel.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Use Aid and the money they give until we longer need them.
Well, we will see.

I understand, but i am not sure that we won't need them anytime soon.

Saudi Arabia's fighters is like luxury BMW toys but poor pilots, low experiences, and lack awareness. They will likely ask Pakistan for help again (like 1967 and Bahrain controls.)

US clearly got winner in this deal benefits more than Saudi Arabe. They know how stupid Saudi Arabe is.

Saudi Arabia's fighters is like luxury BMW toys but poor pilots, low experiences, and lack awareness. They will likely ask Pakistan for help again (like 1967 and Bahrain controls.)

US clearly got winner in this deal benefits more than Saudi Arabe. They know how stupid Saudi Arabe is.

The only stupid people I see here are the ones who are going to be on the other end of those weapons. LoL

Back
Top Bottom