What's new

3G Internet Data Service in Pakistan?

With 7 Posts only.

Meray ko lugta tou Indian False Flagger hai.

Nobody in Pakistan talks like that.

Pakistan may koi aisa nahi " Bolnay ka aur Kernay Ka ".

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@WebMaster, Iska IP address check KERNAY KA.....:D

what sort of sick human being are you?

why the hell would anyone from india do this? do you really think a country number 1 in the world when it comes to IT really gives a rats arse about us.

do you really think this needs petition and protest? if i call potato a tomato would you protest because i am calling wrong thing wrong/? or just say i am crazy and move on.

same is with the ''DEMOCRACY'' in pakistan which makes youtube block for no reason.. our molvi are better of protesting and buring atm machines and petrol pumps in the name of allah. rather then keeping themself and their mosques clean.

i went to a mosque in faisalabad and wanted to use the bathroom. believe me it was so dirty a animal wont even stand there.

same is with every single so called islam molvi. who cant even first complete the HALF of there faith which depends on cleanliness.

I know i should not be taking this out here but i am sorry :( i am disgusted by this and just taking it out here :(

i dont mean to offend anyone, i am just trying to say please lets all work on not using religion in everything. if you pray 5 times a day or you drink . thats YOUR problem not everyone elses. so why block youtube? for the sake of people who follow a religion. what about majorities in pakistan? what about the white colour in the flag???

where ever muslims are minority they cry for rights and get the finest rights to pray sleep eat according to them,

but when muslims are majority in a country, they simply do not care about anyone else what so ever.

May allah bless us and make us a better nation.

The ministry of it looks more interested in removing quaids picture and putting up nawaz sharif picture, rather thn worrying about 3G liscences.

guess what i was reading and our IT minister dont know rats arse about computers and Information Technology. she is a lawyer for crying out loud.

one needs to have the knowledge and keep him/herself update with know how of IT...

ALLAH MIAN REHAM FARMA.

The ministry of it looks more interested in removing quaids picture and putting up nawaz sharif picture, rather thn worrying about 3G licences.

guess what i was reading and our IT minister dont know rats arse about computers and Information Technology. she is a lawyer for crying out loud.

one needs to have the knowledge and keep him/herself update with know how of IT...

ALLAH MIAN REHAM FARMA.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dear, if you have the right to express your opinion than so does he, you can analysis and give your opinion on anyone's post, no ones going to stop you from doing that.

coming back to your topic than as many others have said, it has hit some red tape in the due process, thanks to our previous govt, but IT minister has said that the process will speed up for the license auction.
talking about Youtube, than why don't you be a leader and take charge, i suggest you give some thought to razpak's suggestion about filing a petition.

sorry about that, did not want to pick on anyone. i am just letting my frustration out.

The ministry of it looks more interested in removing quaids picture and putting up nawaz sharif picture, rather thn worrying about 3G liscences.

sorry about that, did not want to pick on anyone. i am just letting my frustration out.

i can understand your frustration, especially when i have lived in UK myself for a long time and then moved back 2 years ago.
well you are definitely spot on about Anusha Rehman, this is what most of us said when we saw her becoming Telecom minister. well nothing can be said or done now, as people choosed their mandate, they won with majority.

what do you expect dear when you come barging in here with this kind of attitude, so obviously people will have doubts about so. there is always a way of expressing your opinion.
what you have siad is the general perception of the people. Some senior members have discussed it in detail that how perception, culture of the people is effecting the country.
One example for us to look at is the elections 2013, where people have chosen their leader, who they thought is best. but looking from your and my eyes, are they the best leaders?

talking about molvis and mosque,, and cleanliness that you say that to a molvi on his face and see what kind of response you get. These so called mullah bozos have destroyed this country
do you really think this needs petition and protest? if i call potato a tomato would you protest because i am calling wrong thing wrong/? or just say i am crazy and move on.

same is with the ''DEMOCRACY'' in pakistan which makes youtube block for no reason.. our molvi are better of protesting and buring atm machines and petrol pumps in the name of allah. rather then keeping themself and their mosques clean.

i went to a mosque in faisalabad and wanted to use the bathroom. believe me it was so dirty a animal wont even stand there.

same is with every single so called islam molvi. who cant even first complete the HALF of there faith which depends on cleanliness.

I know i should not be taking this out here but i am sorry :( i am disgusted by this and just taking it out here :(

i dont mean to offend anyone, i am just trying to say please lets all work on not using religion in everything. if you pray 5 times a day or you drink . thats YOUR problem not everyone elses. so why block youtube? for the sake of people who follow a religion. what about majorities in pakistan? what about the white colour in the flag???

where ever muslims are minority they cry for rights and get the finest rights to pray sleep eat according to them,

but when muslims are majority in a country, they simply do not care about anyone else what so ever.

May allah bless us and make us a better nation.

ALLAH MIAN REHAM FARMA.

The ministry of it looks more interested in removing quaids picture and putting up nawaz sharif picture, rather thn worrying about 3G licences.

ALLAH MIAN REHAM FARMA.

What:woot:no 3G. what are you guys doing with your 4G phones then? Don't tell me there are no 4Gs phones in Pakistan as well..Damn I was planning to visit the country later this year but it seems like it wont happens. Anyway, I might change my mind though if @Armstrong agreed to let me marry his sister with no conditions and also forget about the one-year supply of Al-Baik chicken...:undecided::P

What:woot:no 3G. what are you guys doing with your 4G phones then? Don't tell me there are no 4Gs phones in Pakistan as well..Damn I was planning to visit the country later this year but it seems like it wont happens. Anyway, I might change my mind though if @Armstrong agreed to let me marry his sister with no conditions and also forget about the one-year supply of Al-Baik chicken...:undecided::P

2nd Gen - 2.5 - allows you to surf the Internet. I do believe that some cities of Pakistan have 3G though.

2nd Gen - 2.5 - allows you to surf the Internet. I do believe that some cities of Pakistan have 3G though.

Are saying that I should not bring my xbox with me.

Hell No

images

How do some cities have 3G when no licenses have been issued yet and no service exists?

Our telecom moved ahead in Mushy's time and then PPP killed it completely. The world is preparing for post-4G and we're just talking about 3G in Pakistan. Sad situation for us all.

How do some cities have 3G when no licenses have been issued yet and no service exists?

Our telecom moved ahead in Mushy's time and then PPP killed it completely. The world is preparing for post-4G and we're just talking about 3G in Pakistan. Sad situation for us all.

Was my prediction wrong? Thanks for letting me know Sir :smart: I have been to Pakistan once but never surfed the Internet there via my phone.

Well, the PPP is occupied by fascists, I hear you.

Pakistan finalises policy for 3G license auction
Pakistan has finalised its policy directive for the much awaited auction of 3G licenses in the country.

According to Minister of State for Information Technology Anusha Rehman, the four mobile phone companies in the country had shown interest in the auction. The minister added that the policy directive would be approved by the Federal Cabinet Advisory Committee on Thursday.

Rehman added that the stipulation to introduce 4G into the Pakistani market would also be part of the auction.

On September 28 while hearing the petition seeking the completion of the 3G license auction process and the appointment of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) chairman and members, the Supreme Court directed the government to expedite the auction process.

Pakistan finalises policy for 3G license auction | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Don't know why are u guyz cryung iver 3gG or LTE, atleast we have decent dsl speed in Pakistan, with almost unlimited caps usage. Just imagine if you guys have 3G u would be wathcing youtube, surfing pics on FB, the data wont last you long for a 30 min youtube hd video its about 400-500mb and the max data available to u by the telecom company would be 2gb max, its not worth it. Plus atleast in karachi you cant take out your iphone or HTC on the road to use VIBER. Here in Australia they 4G here but it is limited to some areas only, and whole of the Australia is not even covered by 3G.

there is Edge mobile internet service. which is far slower than 3g. give around 0.40 kb download speed lol...

Even if there's no 3G, They should provide proper Edge/2G service (reliable 256kbps Unlimited).

I pay approx INR 500 for 5GB 3G Data plan from Cellone/Reliance, speeds are always above 6mbps. Separate broadband for home PC usage.

Back
Top Bottom