What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

If you really want us to win the psychological battle
Go to this video and like all pakistani comments, add your own,the truth must prevail. Roast some cockroaches.
Excuse my innocence, i can't see all those years of development go to waste and our reputation tarnished

We badly need our own international English language channel.

What can we do to wake up our fcking armed forces? Can we organize a protest? Subah se mood kharab hai yeh khabar sun ke.

When will our agencies and forces wake up? Chooriyan pehn ke bethay huay hain.

We badly need our own international English language channel.

I couldn't agree more but we will have to manage with these. This is an important battle which must not be ignored. For the sake of our future, don't neglect it. Neglecting this has caused cockroaches to swarm most videos

How can Muslims kill fellow Muslims? Yet Indian Muslims won't dare even look at Hindus wrong? This Bajwa chap is weak and if I were him I would fully support Naxals/Kashmiris/Indian Muslims/Nagas.

Love the guy, COLD BLOODED KILLING MACHINE. NO HESITATION. Should be awarded handsomely. I would suggest Pakistani citizens and expats should reward the guy. Government should create an account for him where Pakistani citizens can donate, as a thank you.

Only wish our generals and intel chiefs are like this guy. To much hesitation, dithering, caring for what India sugardaddy America will do if we hit India in revenge of for these terrorists acts, this has brought no gains for us.

Indeed Indian terrorist attack has been thwarted but India has achieved the primary object which is to hit the financial hub of our financial capital. The news are beaming all over the world now. Pakistan has been again painted as a terrorists infested country, no law and order situation, do the math. Back to square one.

This has been the pattern from Musharraf days, the establishment is in the hands of babbus. Alas, good old days of Zia is a distant memory.

There is ZERO deterrence at sub conventional level. Enemy nations do not fear our retaliation at this level. There should have been immediate counter strike in Mumbai by now. The CFVs at LOC are responded immediately, any air voiliation is tackled instantly, if they bomb from our air, we bomb them back many times over, YET they can hit our civilian infra with impunity and no response for us? Clearly, a complete mental freeze.

If you really want us to win the psychological battle
Go to this video and like all pakistani comments, add your own,the truth must prevail. Roast some cockroaches.
Excuse my innocence, i can't see all those years of development go to waste and our reputation tarnished

You may consider that I'm practically begging you to do it. This is an open front.
Like the ardennes in ww2. Don't be overconfident and fool ursekf into thinking we are safe here..

I'm guessing the Randian's have beefed up security here full well knowing about the RAW/BLA's terrorist act today in Karachi.
Pakistan MUST retaliate at ALL COST as today's events have serious negative implications for Pakistan.

National_Stock_exchange_Mumbai.jpg

It's high time Pakistan hit these hoes in the tateh where it hurts!

Our interest lies in confirming that it was infact done by us. This ensures a smooth and clean game and filters out the lies and slanders. So
Whenever there is a similar attack here, instead of false condolences and blaming our army for inside jobs, they bring out their true colours

For instance, taken a few moments ago
Screenshot_20200629-160148_YouTube.jpg

Farsi banchod.
فارسی ذباں بہن چود ۔ ھناستان استمال کر رہا ہے ارانی اور فارسی افغان لوگوں کو پاکستان کے خلاف۔

Thats not farsi, i got my wife to confirm. So it must be Balochi.

Time for dialogue is dead with blood thirsty Hindu Bakhts. If IK thinks International community is going to help solve Kashmir issue on the table, he needs to come out of his deep slumber, International community won't do Jack.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom