What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Successful or failed attack, this remains our own Mumbai attack the only good part is that our sons responded quickly otherwise the ammunition terrorist had could have done bigger symbolic attack with physical attack. I know there would be revenge from our side but we gotta see what message are we willinng to land.

they probably provided them with logistic support and safe heaven helping terrorists to disguise security forces and intelligence agencies,if you think that such terrorists not have support from local people then you will be unable to stop them in future
Never as they are already exposed years back and its not their cup of tea any more. One just can't keep on pointing towards someone irrelevant ... They won't ever do that because they were part of a political struggle turns rouge and even the time they were in total control they never do this kind of sh!t neither they provide any cell or something ... I can't say someone is doing it individually then the person is responsible solely ... They used to show the power by taking control of areas and work along establishment as well so they have hopes for the future just because of this incompetent govt to the core!

thing like this you can’t make up. Dude was 2 days away from retirement, but Allah is the best planner.

At the end of the day no matter what happens, how do you expect to bring down this nation when a poor, differently abled man can lose his father and the only source of income for his house, but still say he and his family is proud of what he did. You simply can’t. It often sounds cliche and dramatic when we say it, but things are cliche because they happen to often, and this really is a common sight in Pakistan. God bless this man.
Is there anything we can do for the martyred security gaurds' families? Can we raise funds to be delivered to them?

Think about it fellows. These people who were most likely working on less than Rs 15000 p.m. salary.. they might be the only source of earning for their families..
I’ve heard that they’ve announced compensation for the police and guards, still awaiting confirmation, but with the press they’re receiving I’m sure they’ll receive support.

Now compare this with the siege of mumbai that 4 terrorist managed to pin down Indian security forces for days.

Still sad to see the loss of innocence life. 1 lost innocent life is worth more than 1000 of these jahils. Pakistan should hit balochistan hard including the iranian/afghan areas if you want to make a serious statement. PAF should bomb where they are hiding in Kandahar do we need anyones permission to protect our own interest?

the weapons which is recovered from these terrorists were many time recovered from mqm terrorist wings by rangers in karachi so they can supply such weapons otherwise why they were keeping such military grade weapons in their custody if they not had such intention and also altaf openly provoked his followers to get military training and asked for support from india many times
Never as they are already exposed years back and its not their cup of tea any more. One just can't keep on pointing towards someone irrelevant ... They won't ever do that because they were part of a political struggle turns rouge and even the time they were in total control they never do this kind of sh!t neither they provide any cell or something ... I can't say someone is doing it individually then the person is responsible solely ... They used to show the power by taking control of areas and work along establishment as well so they have hopes for the future just because of this incompetent govt to the core!

This game :( :(

IMG_20200629_191851.jpg

Now compare this with the siege of mumbai that 4 terrorist managed to pin down Indian security forces for days.

Still sad to see the loss of innocence life. 1 lost innocent life is worth more than 1000 of these jahils. Pakistan should hit balochistan hard including the iranian/afghan areas if you want to make a serious statement. PAF should bomb where they are hiding in Kandahar do we need anyones permission to protect our own interest?

You dont need PAF for these rag tag terrorists. Just give some armed drones to FC and authorization to use it without asking for approval from MO for every flight. These rats would be extinct by the end of the week.

Is there anything we can do for the martyred security gaurds' families? Can we raise funds to be delivered to them?

Think about it fellows. These people who were most likely working on less than Rs 15000 p.m. salary.. they might be the only source of earning for their families..

This is exactly what I said. GOP and SBP must setup a account where all Pakistani citizens/expat contribute towards the martyrs families and those two young men who killed these b@stards. Not donations but as a thank you.

When I heard i was surprised that Balochistan separatist carried out attack, we should seal Baloch border with Iran & Afghanistan with drones security round the clock.

Back
Top Bottom