What's new

4 Pakistani Soldiers killed, 25 injured in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

they are just inviting an operation .,..when the operation is done then they will will say that we di that bcoz of US pressure ...

my dear this is what our Saudi friends do to the enemies of the kingdom.
problem at hand is that terrorists have the appetite for bloodshed and they are encouraging other wanabe Jihadists who see these iconic guys walk free from the courts and continue to kill soldiers and Pakistani citizens have devout following and have made plenty of money as well.

attacking them in their homes is the key, use blackops, special ops, Pakistan ops whatever name you give them but they need to break into their homes while they are sleeping or eating and then execute them and video tape it and celebrate it just like the Israelis do. air raid them, video tape the gunship taking their vehicles out, trust me, our forces will start getting the support and following of our population because everyone follows the winner (not the whiner).

If we start doing such things, then what difference is left between us and them ?? I agree those complicit with them should be hanged / killed / captured, but innocent should not. May be their wife have no other option other then to stay with them. And as for their kids, they can have another future also.

Best is, to use drones and special op raids as much as possible. give proper gear and equipment to the front line soldiers, especially in NWA right now, as other tribal areas are at much peace compared to the past and when compared to NWA.

Use airstrikes, drone to hit their training areas, get intel about their bomb making factories, raid them with special op guys or even drone them.

Killing their family is not the way, it is not permitted in Islam nor does humanity permits it. There are other ways to tackle this menace.

my dear this is what our Saudi friends do to the enemies of the kingdom.
problem at hand is that terrorists have the appetite for bloodshed and they are encouraging other wanabe Jihadists who see these iconic guys walk free from the courts and continue to kill soldiers and Pakistani citizens have devout following and have made plenty of money as well.

attacking them in their homes is the key, use blackops, special ops, Pakistan ops whatever name you give them but they need to break into their homes while they are sleeping or eating and then execute them and video tape it and celebrate it just like the Israelis do. air raid them, video tape the gunship taking their vehicles out, trust me, our forces will start getting the support and following of our population because everyone follows the winner (not the whiner).

Inhuman as some of those points above may sound; there is reasonable and sufficient cause to use those methods too, esp in the beginning. Which may possibly even lead to a spike of violence in reaction. But it will at least signal the Resolve of the Govt. and Security Forces to act. Which will in the shorter term work to give time to the Army to act in a more planned and concerted fashion.

However in the medium term; there has to be another approach which MUST be added to this. The Developmental Programs; so that People have something to "look forward to" and live------rather than "end and get rid of" and die.

Finally in the long term; some serious re-thinking has to be done about some very conceptual issues. What role should Religion have in a Nation's existence as distinctly different from the role that it must have in an individual's existence; and so on.

register FIR in the name of cheap justice (rtd.) and Imran Khan.

Why don't you go ahead and file a petition against Imran Khan yourself instead of ejaculating all over your keyboard? Who is stopping you?

Inhuman as some of those points above may sound; there is reasonable and sufficient cause to use those methods too, esp in the beginning. Which may possibly even lead to a spike of violence in reaction. But it will at least signal the Resolve of the Govt. and Security Forces to act. Which will in the shorter term work to give time to the Army to act in a more planned and concerted fashion.

Israelis have effectively used that and reduced the Wahabists to street and web ranting only.
now to the credit of Indian army, in kashmir it has not just demolished houses and paraded the bodies of the slain militants but also done a lot of improvement in the infrastructure as well winning a lot of gratitude from the people (everybody calm down, dont choke or cheer its the fact) apart from destruction another side effect of war is that it brings a lot of prosperity in the end as well. the Siachin conflict has benefited the people on both sides of the LoC due to the military activities as it improved roads communications and all the other things.

in our case re WoT,we are too far away from reaping the benefits yet. why people dont openly oppose the taliban and support operation against them? well because they have no protection from the state, they are immediately murdered and made an example by the terrorists.

this has to turn around. now there is a "claim" of killing 23 militants in the same region
its a load of Bullshiite

I refuse to believe that even a single terrorist is killed let alone that number unless they dont show in foght footage and corpses

Taliban are openly parading in Waziristan and even in the suburbs of Peshawar and collecting taxes and punishing the "sinners", "traitors" and "infernals" ..

At least 23 suspected militants killed in North Waziristan - DAWN.COM

I know it because my Cousin is currently actually fighting the "rocks and bushes" in waziristan. the only contact with taliban is when they launch an ambush and escape successfully or when the army discovers and conquers a deserted tunnel and hill top.

traders, teachers, scholars, clerics have mentally accepted the TTP rule. because those who are arrested by the army are freed by the courts, almost 95% of all active combatants arrested have been freed by our courts and those who have died or are still under custody are now classed as "missing persons" and army and intelligence is being an@l fcked by media and judiciary regularly.

army thinks by distributing blankets and digging a well it will have a better impact on locals than the taliban who regularly execute locals and soldiers and hang their corpses by the electric polls and trees.

I believe that soldier is trained to kill not hug the trees. this Islamization is totally screwed us up so bad that we cant sell our fight to public or even ourselves.

you wont know but all SSG personnel who took part on Red Mosque operation have met unnatural death

some died in the siege
then some died in the suicide attack on their mess (inside help)
and this year a Capitan gunned down the remaining personnel in mangla

Israelis have effectively used that and reduced the Wahabists to street and web ranting only.
now to the credit of Indian army, in kashmir it has not just demolished houses and paraded the bodies of the slain militants but also done a lot of improvement in the infrastructure as well winning a lot of gratitude from the people (everybody calm down, dont choke or cheer its the fact) apart from destruction another side effect of war is that it brings a lot of prosperity in the end as well. the Siachin conflict has benefited the people on both sides of the LoC due to the military activities as it improved roads communications and all the other things.

in our case re WoT,we are too far away from reaping the benefits yet. why people dont openly oppose the taliban and support operation against them? well because they have no protection from the state, they are immediately murdered and made an example by the terrorists.

this has to turn around. now there is a "claim" of killing 23 militants in the same region
its a load of Bullshiite

I refuse to believe that even a single terrorist is killed let alone that number unless they dont show in foght footage and corpses

Taliban are openly parading in Waziristan and even in the suburbs of Peshawar and collecting taxes and punishing the "sinners", "traitors" and "infernals" ..

I know it because my Cousin is currently actually fighting the "rocks and bushes" in waziristan. the only contact with taliban is when they launch an ambush and escape successfully or when the army discovers and conquers a deserted tunnel and hill top.

traders, teachers, scholars, clerics have mentally accepted the TTP rule. because those who are arrested by the army are freed by the courts, almost 95% of all active combatants arrested have been freed by our courts and those who have died or are still under custody are now classed as "missing persons" and army and intelligence is being an@l fcked by media and judiciary regularly.

army thinks by distributing blankets and digging a well it will have a better impact on locals than the taliban who regularly execute locals and soldiers and hang their corpses by the electric polls and trees.

I believe that soldier is trained to kill not hug the trees. this Islamization is totally screwed us up so bad that we cant sell our fight to public or even ourselves.

you wont know but all SSG personnel who took part on Red Mosque operation have met unnatural death

some died in the siege

In the underlined part of your post; you recount a real tragedy.
There is nothing more TRAGIC than when a Soldier does not know whether his enemy is in front of him or behind him. Or is hiding within his own.

I distinctly remember writing here as the events in Kamra were happening. The real loss was not some aircraft; but that the Soldier on the ground, could not even know who he was fighting! It could have been one of his own, from his own Baradari, or even worse: somebody that he may have known.....
There is nothing worse for a Soldier than this.

And now there is so much GODDAMNED discussion whether there should be anyaction against the perpetrators of all this. People want to talk PEACE with the Killers of Soldiers and one SON-OFA-PIG even talked in the same breath about dead Soldiers and Dogs!!!! Can it ever get worse than this?

RIP; ALL the Soldiers who laid down their Lives in the Line of Duty.

Press Release
No PR207/2013-ISPR Dated: December 19, 2013
Rawalpindi - December 19, 2013:

Today in the afternoon,on receipt of confirmed intelligence of the terrorists busy preparing vehicle borne IEDs in one of their nearby hide out in Mir Ali in North Wazirastan Agency, security forces launched a search operation killing 10 more terrorists, reportedly most of them were Uzbek.

Eariler, 23 militants were killed in exchange of fire with security forces in North Waziristan Agency late last night. According to details, terrorists tried to ambush a convoy of security forces which was returning from Khajori post, where they had gone for rescue of 28 injured soldiers and evacuation of two shaheeds, who were attacked by a suicide bomber when they were offering prayer in a mosque within the post.

Security forces valiantly responded and encircled fleeing terrorists and inflicted heavy casualties on them. Firefight continued for some time which resulted into killing of 23 terrorists.In exchange of fire 3 security forces personnel were also injured.

It may also be mentioned here that on Wednesday 2 soldiers were critically injured when terrorists had planted 3 IEDs to target a security forces convoy and a post in North Wazirastan Agency.

its a load of Bullshiite

some died in the siege
Sir,did it really happen?i mean was the Captain working for the talibs as a double agent?if so then why didn't the Army Intelligence find it out earlier?please shed some light on this incident...

Back
Top Bottom