What's new

40 interesting facts about Pakistan

Not too good but anyways thanks for sharing

GOOD LUCK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE AND GIVE IT IN ANY WEBSITE

First of all very nice video....

bt few things that need to be corrected.....

1. video says pakistan is the sixth largest country in the world.....thats is a BS ..if India is the 7th largest how come its the sixth largest ???? lol..its I think 36th largest country...

2. point no 31 says largest milk processing is in Pakistan with 2 million litres/day.....this is wrong ....I dont know if India has the biggest (am not claiming cause I dont know, who is largest),but I know amul in India processes 9.10 million litres/day....more than four times of that...

3. Its seriously funny that the video says Thar is the largest desert in teh world....first of all the largest is sahara desert in africa...and secondly Thar is not in pakistan completely..it lies in both India and pakistan with most of its part in india.

4.the video says it has the largest pool of science and technology in teh world..I did not understand what he was trying to say...

5.POF eye the corner shot gun is the best gun technolgy in thw world...lol.

4.in the beginning if the video it say pakistan has the highest railway sttion in the world...I checked and found its inactive and also the exact hieght was undecided..wiki says it 2224 mtrs (some one tell me if its true, cause then it wont be the highest railways staion in asia)..India has a higher station than that an dthat too is very much active.

apart from these there were many things I did not belive as it did not sound really beliveable and most of the part in video is self judged...am sure you people can make better videos with REAL FACTS.

can somebody please guide me how to apply for that Pakistan Immigration, as demonstrated in the video... :)

1. video says pakistan is the sixth largest country in the world.....thats is a BS ..if India is the 7th largest how come its the sixth largest ???? lol..its I think 36th largest country...

Think he means 6th largest population. But otherwise agree, too many wrong facts in this list, we can do better.

good effort. i wd not discourage the man, but lot of facts are up the country and down the drain. but still good effort.

pakistan is 4th largest producer of milk and yes pakistan got World's Largest Milk Processing Plant since 2007 settled by Nestle :pakistan:

Pakistan Boasts World's Largest Milk Processing Plant

As production commenced at Swiss dairy giant Nestlé 's 2mn-litre-a-day Punjab-based milk processing facility, Pakistan became the home for the world's largest ever milk production facility. Pakistan is the world's fourth-largest milk producer, and Asia's second-largest, behind India, so the location of Nestlé's latest investment is fitting. However, the investment says much about the extraordinary rate of development of this commodity and the mutually beneficial relationship that Nestlé and Pakistan's milk processing industry have formed.
Nestlé entered Pakistan in 1989 and is estimated to have created, both directly and indirectly, some 10,000 jobs, in addition to providing supply contracts to around 140,000 farmers. The involvement of an industry behemoth such as Nestlé is thought to account for the superior development of Pakistan's milk industry, while other agricultural commodities continue to suffer from poor infrastructure and harvesting methods - a result of the inferior levels of support, either via foreign direct investment or government initiatives that these other sectors have received.
The Swiss firm's contribution to Pakistan's economic development has extended beyond job creation. The company is thought to pay local milk farmers around CHF120mn (US$99.07mn) annually, while a US$371mn 10-year investment programme.

Pakistan Boasts World's Largest Milk Processing Plant - Food and Drink Insight

here let me correct
1. Pakistan is sixth largest by population while india is second
2.pakistan is 4th or second but india is the largest producer in the world
3. thar desert is 9 th largest in the world or asia and that point is for pak and india both
4. Paksitan has 7th largest pool not largest... by pool it means the largesnumber or group of scientists
5. Now you are wrong POF EYE is a corner shot gun and what was rated the best gun in da world Alhumdulillah
and Pakistan does has the highest railway station too

there were real facts bit some were over rated as i have corrected them :)

2. point no 31 says largest milk processing is in Pakistan with 2 million litres/day.....this is wrong ....I dont know if India has the biggest (am not claiming cause I dont know, who is largest),but I know amul in India processes 9.10 million litres/day....more than four times of that...

3. Its seriously funny that the video says Thar is the largest desert in teh world....first of all the largest is sahara desert in africa...and secondly Thar is not in pakistan completely..it lies in both India and pakistan with most of its part in india.

4.the video says it has the largest pool of science and technology in teh world..I did not understand what he was trying to say...

5.POF eye the corner shot gun is the best gun technolgy in thw world...lol.

4.in the beginning if the video it say pakistan has the highest railway sttion in the world...I checked and found its inactive and also the exact hieght was undecided..wiki says it 2224 mtrs (some one tell me if its true, cause then it wont be the highest railways staion in asia)..India has a higher station than that an dthat too is very much active.

apart from these there were many things I did not belive as it did not sound really beliveable and most of the part in video is self judged...am sure you people can make better videos with REAL FACTS.

Antarctica is the largest desert in the world I think , may be I am wrong:cheesy:.

here let me correct
1. Pakistan is sixth largest by population while india is second
2.pakistan is 4th or second but india is the largest producer in the world
3. thar desert is 9 th largest in the world or asia and that point is for pak and india both
4. Paksitan has 7th largest pool not largest... by pool it means the largesnumber or group of scientists
5. Now you are wrong POF EYE is a corner shot gun and what was rated the best gun in da world Alhumdulillah
and Pakistan does has the highest railway station too

there were real facts bit some were over rated as i have corrected them :)

India has 3rd largest pool of scientists
Israel who also invented corner shot gun is the best in the world...Pakistan copy paste it
Tibet has highest railway station

This video is filled with lies to satisfy ignorant....

Last edited by a moderator:
pakistan is 4th largest producer of milk and yes pakistan got World's Largest Milk Processing Plant since 2007 settled by Nestle :pakistan:

Pakistan Boasts World's Largest Milk Processing Plant

As production commenced at Swiss dairy giant Nestlé 's 2mn-litre-a-day Punjab-based milk processing facility, Pakistan became the home for the world's largest ever milk production facility. Pakistan is the world's fourth-largest milk producer, and Asia's second-largest, behind India, so the location of Nestlé's latest investment is fitting. However, the investment says much about the extraordinary rate of development of this commodity and the mutually beneficial relationship that Nestlé and Pakistan's milk processing industry have formed.
Nestlé entered Pakistan in 1989 and is estimated to have created, both directly and indirectly, some 10,000 jobs, in addition to providing supply contracts to around 140,000 farmers. The involvement of an industry behemoth such as Nestlé is thought to account for the superior development of Pakistan's milk industry, while other agricultural commodities continue to suffer from poor infrastructure and harvesting methods - a result of the inferior levels of support, either via foreign direct investment or government initiatives that these other sectors have received.
The Swiss firm's contribution to Pakistan's economic development has extended beyond job creation. The company is thought to pay local milk farmers around CHF120mn (US$99.07mn) annually, while a US$371mn 10-year investment programme.

Pakistan Boasts World's Largest Milk Processing Plant - Food and Drink Insight

Sorry to tell you UK has the biggest Milk processing plant not Pakistan

WEll in truth, Antarctica is a desert.

It has very low humidity levels, or something.

But it is a desert. Neuro is right.

There are no water vapours and water because of the cold, no precipitation or anything.

Antarctic desert is the largest, then Arctic. But Sahara is the largest outside the polar

Back
Top Bottom