What's new

44 Questions from Chinese to Indian_please answer some of them, thx!

deutschjacky2013

New Recruit

Reaction score
My dear Friends, I'm a chinese and I'm tryting to gather some questions from the Chinese to ask our Indian Friends. So if there're any Indian or someone who happens to would like to answer the questions gathered by me, I'll be quite appreciated. Thanks in advance and here're the questions from Chinese as follows(i've translated them from Chinese to English and then I'll translate them from English back to Chinese again):
1. 印度的军事实力 与中国对比情况
The comparison of military force between China and India?
2. 印度会在什么时候登月,会比中国早吗?
When is India planning to land on Moon, sooner than China?
3. 一般民众对美国的看法
The views of normal citizens towards America?
4. 印度的基础设施如何?2.印度人怎么看待自己国家的经济?
How is the infrastructure in India? How do the Indian view their Economy?
5. 印度人如何看待中国人?(比如中国人的缺点与优点)
How do the Indian view the Chinese(the advantages and disadvantages)
6. 印度如何看待美国介入亚洲这事?
How do the Indian view the interference of America in Asia?
7. 印度有能力长时间抵抗西方世界的入侵么?
Does India have the capacity to resist the invasion from the western?
8. 身边人对于中国的印象并且他们认为什么事物最能代表中国?
The views of your friends towards China and what represents China mostly?
9. 为什么宝莱坞的电影总会穿插歌舞剧内容?
Why there’s always dancing and drama in Bollywood Movies?
10. 对本国阅兵有什么看法?
How do you think about the Chinese Military Parade?
11. 在印度考大学简单不?是不是也是九年义务教育?
Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?
12 听说有很多地方会经常停电,有的甚至没电,是不是事实?
I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?
13 90后是不是也像我们一样喜欢动漫,喜欢游戏。。。
Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?
14 为什么 不可以让两个大国在太空寻求合作了?在可预见的未来,将来的太空一定会“喷发”式的发展,印度是不是该考虑 加入新一代的“科技革命”。
Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?
15 我想问一个印度人一般生几个仔,,听说你们性别失调,女人够用吗
How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?
16 我之想告诉印度朋友 中国人不讨厌你们 还有我们生活得很好 我们骂领导不会被枪毙 为什么老说我们自由?
I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?
17 印度官员是不是真的很腐败?到什么程度?
Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?
18 中学主要学什么,有类似中国的高考么,要上补习班么?
What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?
19 印度对自己成为发达国家还需多久预测一下?
Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?
20 印度军力和印度国力很不相称啊,和平年代印度不把有限的资源用在经济发展上而浪费大量金钱军购,这样做有何 意义,或者说有什么目的?
The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?
21 印度婚前性行为多吗? 大学里谈男女朋友的多吗?
Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?
23 就想问问什么时候统治世界?能不能到时留条活路给我们?
When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.
24 请问在普通民众心中觉得民主、宗教、传统那个重要,那他们发生冲突的时候会优先考虑那个。
Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?
25 印度人认为中国对印度有多么的了解?
How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?
26 为什么电影里总是莫名其妙出现歌舞?我不讨厌印度的歌舞,但是看电影好好的突然莫名其妙来了一 段全民大联欢
Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.
27 对英的看法?
The views towards Britian?
29 贫富差距和教育程度的看法?
The views towards wealth gap and education?
30 问一下三哥能不能派技术员来帮中国建航母
Can the Indian send the exports to help China building up the Aircraft Carrier?
31 个人觉得计划生育对印度很有必要,印度人民从来不考虑计划生育吗?还是说有什么困难无法实施?
Personally I think it’s important to regulate the birth rate, do the Indian never think about it? Or you can’t implement them for some reasons?
32 印度网友们你们好,请问为什么你们有选举权却选那些腐败政客上台,既然这样“民主”的帽子又有什么用呢?仅 是为了好看?
My dear Indian friends, how do you have the vote right but let the corrupted politians to rule your country. What’s the role of Democracy play in your country?
34 创建古代印度文明的种族以及其后裔动态?
The races generating ancient India and the status of its offsprings?
35请问你们印度男士们之间的关系真的会亲密到什么程度?印度的同性恋比例高么?他们会受歧视么?
How close the Indian gentlemen could get together? Is there a high rate of homosexuals? Will they be discriminated?
36中国大部分人对中印战争不了解或者说不感兴趣,大家普遍认为中印冲突的根本原因是英国捣乱
Most of the Chinese don’t know or are not interested in the 1962 war. The root of the conflict is the stir of British.
37 .另外一个问题也很好奇。印度现在的GDP大概相当于中国十年前。所以印度现在的生活水平跟10年前的中国 差不多吗?10年前我还在读高中,是个普通的工薪家庭,感觉那时候已经过的挺不错的了。但是看了一些欧美关 于印度的节目,觉得跟我十年前的生活比简直天壤之别。所以是欧美媒体在黑印度,还是说GDP的增长没有惠及 国民?
I’m curious about another question. The GDP of India equals to China 10 years ago. So is the living standard in India similar to China 10 years ago? I was in high school 10 years ago and my families are ordinary. I felt like having had a good life then. I’ve seen some TV programs introducing India and found that it’s totally different than what I’ve experience 10 years ago in China. So is that because the Media is misreporting India, or the growth of GDP doesn’t benefit the people?
38为什么印度人总会觉得中国会侵略印度?如果中国侵略印度,想知道印度人觉得中国是目的是什么?
Why the Indian think that China will invade India? If so, I’d like to know the purpose of that. 39.印度人怎么看德国?印度普通人人怎么看纳粹?印度普通人怎么看希特勒?
How do the Indian think about Germany , Nazi Germany and Hitler?
40在印度大城市(孟买、新德里、加尔各答)房价高吗,一般人奋斗多久能买一栋100平方米的房间
In some big cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi and Calcutta, is the real estate price high and how long will an normal person work to get himself/herself a house of 100 m2?
41. 认为目前影响印度经济发展最大的问题是什么?
What’s the biggest issue affecting the Indian Economy?
42为什么印度妹子肤色相差这么大,有的人很白,有的人**
Why do the skin colors differ so much among the Indian? Some are white and some are..
43想知道对于一个女孩子去印度自由行的话会不会安全
I want to know is it safe to travel to India alone? I’m a Chinese girl…
44关于印度的报道,强奸案很泛滥的样子。真实的印度对待女性的态度到底是如何的?男女地位差距大吗?在家 庭中女性有着怎样的地位?
I’ve heard a lot about the rape crimes in India and how is the actual views of Indian man towards woman? Is it a big difference between man and woman? And what’s the status of a woman in a family?

My dear Friends, I'm a chinese and I'm tryting to gather some questions from the Chinese to ask our Indian Friends. So if there're any Indian or someone who happens to would like to answer the questions gathered by me, I'll be quite appreciated. Thanks in advance and here're the questions from Chinese as follows(i've translated them from Chinese to English and then I'll translate them from English back to Chinese again):
1. 印度的军事实力 与中国对比情况
Chinese military is more powerful than that of India but India is powerful enough a deterrence so that wars doesn't happen.
2. 印度会在什么时候登月,会比中国早吗?

Don't know. Much speculation in the media but both countries will send men to moon around the same time.
3. 一般民众对美国的看法

Favourable . America is perceived as a second home , a close confidant and a role model.

4. 印度的基础设施如何?2.印度人怎么看待自己国家的经济?

Infrastructure in India is very uneven with several good and bad aspects. We need to work more on that front. Indian Economy is full of optimism and long term vision of a global economic powerhouse at par with US and EU.

5. 印度人如何看待中国人?(比如中国人的缺点与优点)

Indians view Chinese as people who eat noodles and taboo stuff. Chinese products are considered low in quality and reliability while Chinese people are perceived as educated and nerdy.

6. 印度如何看待美国介入亚洲这事?
How do the Indian view the interference of America in Asia?

Positively.

7. 印度有能力长时间抵抗西方世界的入侵么?
Does India have the capacity to resist the invasion from the western?

YES. our biggest power against Western invasion is that we share the same ideology of democracy and freedom.We enjoy positive goodwill in western world and projected as educated ,spiritual and harmless individuals.
8. 身边人对于中国的印象并且他们认为什么事物最能代表中国?
The views of your friends towards China and what represents China mostly?

NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE. China's hypocrisy in selecting its friends and in dealing with its friends is strongly condemned here.

9. 为什么宝莱坞的电影总会穿插歌舞剧内容?
Why there’s always dancing and drama in Bollywood Movies?

Because we love celebration and we are very positive and open people who believe emotions are to be shared not concealed.

10. 对本国阅兵有什么看法?
How do you think about the Chinese Military Parade?

GRAND reminds that of Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.
11. 在印度考大学简单不?是不是也是九年义务教育?
Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?

NO. Good Indian Universities have ABOUT 200-500 applicants per seat.

12 听说有很多地方会经常停电,有的甚至没电,是不是事实?
I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?
SOME PLACES, and yes there has been a grid failure recently that affected 600 mil people.

13 90后是不是也像我们一样喜欢动漫,喜欢游戏。。。
Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?

Indians are not very much a fan of animations and games. We are more of outdoor kind of people, that's why there are so many people on the streets and parks than inside.

14 为什么 不可以让两个大国在太空寻求合作了?在可预见的未来,将来的太空一定会“喷发”式的发展,印度是不是该考虑 加入新一代的“科技革命”。
Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?

That's upto our govts.
15 我想问一个印度人一般生几个仔,,听说你们性别失调,女人够用吗
How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?
Birth rate is sharply dropping with every census and yes gender imbalance is an issue in India like it is in China.

16 我之想告诉印度朋友 中国人不讨厌你们 还有我们生活得很好 我们骂领导不会被枪毙 为什么老说我们自由?
I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?

Share the feeling we Indians do. Offensive and insulting behavior is considered really bad in India even if you stand for a good cause.

17 印度官员是不是真的很腐败?到什么程度?
Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?

to the extent of infinity.
18 中学主要学什么,有类似中国的高考么,要上补习班么?
What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?

India has the most diverse course of any nation. You can actually learn advance subjects like Computer Programming,Cooking,Biotechnology in +2.

19 印度对自己成为发达国家还需多久预测一下?
Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?

around 2060

20 印度军力和印度国力很不相称啊,和平年代印度不把有限的资源用在经济发展上而浪费大量金钱军购,这样做有何 意义,或者说有什么目的?
The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?

Our military expenditure is 2.5% of GDP which is quite less given you have to protect 1.2 billion people from Communist(not talking about China) to Islamist forces,
http://www.google.co.in/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ms_mil_xpnd_gd_zs&idim=country:IND&dl=en&hl=en&q=military+expenditure+india

21 印度婚前性行为多吗? 大学里谈男女朋友的多吗?
Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?

I have had sex with 2 women till date and I am 22 and unmarried.
23 就想问问什么时候统治世界?能不能到时留条活路给我们?
When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.

We don;t have any such intentions. We strongly oppose undemocratic ideas.

24 请问在普通民众心中觉得民主、宗教、传统那个重要,那他们发生冲突的时候会优先考虑那个。
Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?
Intentions

25 印度人认为中国对印度有多么的了解?
How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?

We are confused and only you guys are responsible for that.
26 为什么电影里总是莫名其妙出现歌舞?我不讨厌印度的歌舞,但是看电影好好的突然莫名其妙来了一 段全民大联欢
Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.

If you don't like something in our movies then I strongly recommend that you either fast forward it or don't watch our movies all together maybe they are not of your taste. No one is forcing you to do so. HongKOng , Korea and Japan and even USA produces excellent movies. I recommend you to do some research.
27 对英的看法?
The views towards Britian?
same as that of USA but with some historical grudges.

29 贫富差距和教育程度的看法?
The views towards wealth gap and education?

We strongly are worried about it.
30 问一下三哥能不能派技术员来帮中国建航母
Can the Indian send the exports to help China building up the Aircraft Carrier?

If China needs anything they can ask for it and if India can deliver given its capabilities and public interest then it should give it

31 个人觉得计划生育对印度很有必要,印度人民从来不考虑计划生育吗?还是说有什么困难无法实施?
Personally I think it’s important to regulate the birth rate, do the Indian never think about it? Or you can’t implement them for some reasons?

WE strongly concur with Chinese but our means will be more morally correct.
32 印度网友们你们好,请问为什么你们有选举权却选那些腐败政客上台,既然这样“民主”的帽子又有什么用呢?仅 是为了好看?
My dear Indian friends, how do you have the vote right but let the corrupted politians to rule your country. What’s the role of Democracy play in your country?

We also have several very good leaders like Modi,MM Singh,Nitish Kumar etc.

34 创建古代印度文明的种族以及其后裔动态?
The races generating ancient India and the status of its offsprings?

?????
35请问你们印度男士们之间的关系真的会亲密到什么程度?印度的同性恋比例高么?他们会受歧视么?
How close the Indian gentlemen could get together? Is there a high rate of homosexuals? Will they be discriminated?

Homosexual relationships are legal in India but we don't recognize Homosexual matrimonial relations as genuine. We are slowly heading towards greater acceptability of Homosexuality in the society.

36中国大部分人对中印战争不了解或者说不感兴趣,大家普遍认为中印冲突的根本原因是英国捣乱
Most of the Chinese don’t know or are not interested in the 1962 war. The root of the conflict is the stir of British.

In that case I think Chinese education system concerning history should include greater knowledge and information.
37 .另外一个问题也很好奇。印度现在的GDP大概相当于中国十年前。所以印度现在的生活水平跟10年前的中国 差不多吗?10年前我还在读高中,是个普通的工薪家庭,感觉那时候已经过的挺不错的了。但是看了一些欧美关 于印度的节目,觉得跟我十年前的生活比简直天壤之别。所以是欧美媒体在黑印度,还是说GDP的增长没有惠及 国民?
I’m curious about another question. The GDP of India equals to China 10 years ago. So is the living standard in India similar to China 10 years ago? I was in high school 10 years ago and my families are ordinary. I felt like having had a good life then. I’ve seen some TV programs introducing India and found that it’s totally different than what I’ve experience 10 years ago in China. So is that because the Media is misreporting India, or the growth of GDP doesn’t benefit the people?

India is a very poor nation and there is corruption that denies many proper dispersal of public resources.Our public administration is not as efficient as that of China but we are making strides in removing corruption through great leaders like Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal.It is no less than a revolution.
38为什么印度人总会觉得中国会侵略印度?如果中国侵略印度,想知道印度人觉得中国是目的是什么?
Why the Indian think that China will invade India? If so, I’d like to know the purpose of that.

Because you have done so in past.

39.印度人怎么看德国?印度普通人人怎么看纳粹?印度普通人怎么看希特勒?
How do the Indian think about Germany , Nazi Germany and Hitler?
We strongly oppose Fascism but many think Hitler as a strict and powerful leader with extraordinary skills in nation building.
40在印度大城市(孟买、新德里、加尔各答)房价高吗,一般人奋斗多久能买一栋100平方米的房间
In some big cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi and Calcutta, is the real estate price high and how long will an normal person work to get himself/herself a house of 100 m2?

????
41. 认为目前影响印度经济发展最大的问题是什么?
What’s the biggest issue affecting the Indian Economy?

Policy paralysis and infrastructure.
42为什么印度妹子肤色相差这么大,有的人很白,有的人**
Why do the skin colors differ so much among the Indian? Some are white and some are..

Because we are an ancient nation that has become a home to several races,traditions and religions.
43想知道对于一个女孩子去印度自由行的话会不会安全
I want to know is it safe to travel to India alone? I’m a Chinese girl…

Absolutely safe but I would prefer that you don't go to places that are dark and dilapidated and isolated.

44关于印度的报道,强奸案很泛滥的样子。真实的印度对待女性的态度到底是如何的?男女地位差距大吗?在家 庭中女性有着怎样的地位?
I’ve heard a lot about the rape crimes in India and how is the actual views of Indian man towards woman? Is it a big difference between man and woman? And what’s the status of a woman in a family?

We worship women as mothers and call them ADISHAKTI or pioneer force. Rape in India is not as bad as that in US and SOuth Africa but rape is common here and there is a strong judiciary and women cell that protects women only if they are willing to be protected.

1. The comparison of military force between China and India?
A: Chinese Armed forces are way ahead and modernized when compared to the Indian armed forces.However the Indian forces are very strong in terms of a strong defense so a 1962 will never happen again.

2. When is India planning to land on Moon, sooner than China?
A: I think ISRO plans for a moon mission by 2020 and that would not be sooner than China.

3. The views of normal citizens towards America?
A: For most Indians America is a land of opportunities. A chance to earn a better living and livelihood.
most people are still averse to the idea of seeing America as an ally. We still have nonalignment 2.0 :D(India is friends of all).

4.How is the infrastructure in India? How do the Indian view their Economy?
A: Infrastructure is improving but the improvement is slow and a lot needs to be done. Economy will grow at faster and faster rates with time. All of us are positive when it comes to economy.

5. How do the Indian view the Chinese(the advantages and disadvantages)
A: Most of us admire China for its fast development, But also don't trust China coz of its support to Pakistan to hedge India.

6. How do the Indian view the interference of America in Asia?
A: We support American involvement as long as they are supporting a weaker country against Chinese bullying. However we do support that such issues should be solved through dialogue btw China and its neighbors.

7. Does India have the capacity to resist the invasion from the western?
A: Yes, India has the capacity to resist an invasion by the West However its highly unlikely because u know.

8. The views of your friends towards China and what represents China mostly?
A: positive because of its hardworking people and fast development. However we dont trust China because of its policies of hedging India using Pakistan.

9. Why there’s always dancing and drama in Bollywood Movies?
A: Why is there KungFu in Chinese movies? (just kidding) Its our culture so cant ask why ? its just that way its a Bollywood movie.

10. How do you think about the Chinese Military Parade?
A: Frankly most people dont even come to know about these parades most people don't even know what China is up to.

11. Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?
A: I think its the same as in China and competition is hectic because of our large population.

12 I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?
A: Yes its true there are still many villages without power in India. And the situation is improving with time.

13 Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?
A: Yes we love animated movies, games :)

14 Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?
A: I think that's a great idea. We are always open for cooperation.

15 How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?
A: on an avg 2, And yes there is some gender imbalance issue in some states but not that big a problem.

16 I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?
A: We know that buddy dont take the comments on PDF to seriously they dont represent the larger opinion.

17 Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?
A: Corruption exist but then again its coming down.

18 What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?
A: I think its the same as in China.

19 Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?
A: 2050 would be a good bet i think.

20 The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?
A: Well the purpose is simple the domestic industry is still developing and till they develop we have to rely of foreign vendors. And yes we know that too much money is getting spent in the process and its Inevitable because we have to modernize our forces to defend our sovereignty.

21 Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?
A: Yes its becoming pretty common now but still a long way to go. Still a majority of the families are conservative and have traditional values which i also follow and respect.

23 When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.
A: We dont want to rule the world.

24 Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?
A: Democracy

25How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?
A: Most feel betrayed that's the general feeling and its because most people are in the dark about the blunder Indian politicians did in 1962.

26 Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.
A: Its just how the movies are its our culture and slowly u will also get used to it keep watching them :)

27 The views towards Britian?
A: Nothing much we dont hate them and we dont love them. Its a again a good destination to pursue a career and earn a livelihood.

29 The views towards wealth gap and education?
A: There is no visible disparity in wealth distribution. There is a huge middle class so things on that front are fine.

30Can the Indian send the exports to help China building up the Aircraft Carrier?
A: Sure why not provided China stops arming Pakistan and uses its clout to pressurize Pakistan to maintain Peace with India and stop cross border terrorism.

31 Personally I think it’s important to regulate the birth rate, do the Indian never think about it? Or you can’t implement them for some reasons?
A: Most educated families know it and it will be controlled by educating more and more people so it will come under control.

32 My dear Indian friends, how do you have the vote right but let the corrupted politians to rule your country. What’s the role of Democracy play in your country?
A: I know thats the same question in most of our minds but the situation will improve with time and implementation of better anti corruption laws.

34 The races generating ancient India and the status of its offsprings?
A: The question requires a very long answer so u need to refer google :)

35How close the Indian gentlemen could get together? Is there a high rate of homosexuals? Will they be discriminated?
A: Nope i don't think there is high rate of Homosexuals but then Indians are tolerant by nature so i think most of us will not discriminate them However we would definitely feel weird :D

36Most of the Chinese don’t know or are not interested in the 1962 war. The root of the conflict is the stir of British.
A: Yup but most people know about it because that was the only defeat India has faced.

37 .I’m curious about another question. The GDP of India equals to China 10 years ago. So is the living standard in India similar to China 10 years ago? I was in high school 10 years ago and my families are ordinary. I felt like having had a good life then. I’ve seen some TV programs introducing India and found that it’s totally different than what I’ve experience 10 years ago in China. So is that because the Media is misreporting India, or the growth of GDP doesn’t benefit the people?
A: The population is so large that not all people have been uplifted and poverty still remains but situation is improving.

38.Why the Indian think that China will invade India? If so, I’d like to know the purpose of that.
A: Because we were invaded in 1962 as simple as that and we don't want a repeat of that. The purpose is the same as in 1962.

39.How do the Indian think about Germany , Nazi Germany and Hitler?
A: Amazed!

40In some big cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi and Calcutta, is the real estate price high and how long will an normal person work to get himself/herself a house of 100 m2?
A: The prices are really high. How long depends on the salary and savings.

41.What’s the biggest issue affecting the Indian Economy?
A: Lack of political will to draft good economic policies.

42Why do the skin colors differ so much among the Indian? Some are white and some are..
A: The diversity question is again too big to explain google pls :)

43I want to know is it safe to travel to India alone? I’m a Chinese girl…
A> Yes its safe. I thought this was a questionnaire by a Chinese guy however its safe for both.

44 I’ve heard a lot about the rape crimes in India and how is the actual views of Indian man towards woman? Is it a big difference between man and woman? And what’s the status of a woman in a family?
A: Women are respected and usually are treated equally however things are improving and will improve.

I hope i answered all ur questions. Its like a 30 min of typing :D all this for India China Friendship :china:

Great post.
Two differences.corruption is really very bad and not comind down soon.
Germany is admired ,nazi germany and hitler generally despised.

China is destined to become the great power of asia,and to be honest we actually don't have anything against chinese because unlike from the west except in 1962 china and india never went to war in 3000 years.Main obstacle is memory of 1962 ,and military buildup of china in tibet plus incursions and arming of pakistan.These create insecurity.
I confess before coming to this forum i actually had a very positive view of china though after trolling from both sides i have mellowed and become more realistic.
Anyway if you do come to india don't expect too much,its not for the faint of heart.There is chaos,pollution in urban areas due to overpopulation but rural areas are very beautiful.Diversity is most unique thing.

lol...dear Navtrek, it'll take me 1 hour to translate that into Chinese and re-post to the Chinese Forum.

I think there're many Chinese and Indian egar to know each other more instead of being misleaded by the Press or Media.

Let's do it.

lol...dear Navtrek, it'll take me 1 hour to translate that into Chinese and re-post to the Chinese Forum.

I think there're many Chinese and Indian egar to know each other more instead of being misleaded by the Press or Media.

Let's do it.

Thats true buddy! that line just summarized everything :)

hi Navtrek, can you do me a favor that I need to find an Indian Forum that I've like 30,000 Chinese visits to my Chinese forum so they've asked so many questions about India and in turn, they'll be happy to answer your questions regarding China to make mutual communications.Any question will do.

So I've difficulties in finding the Indian Forums where allows me to post new thread and gather the Q&A from our Indian friends.

Do you happen to have any clue?

Thanks!

hi Navtrek, can you do me a favor that I need to find an Indian Forum that I've like 30,000 Chinese visits to my Chinese forum so they've asked so many questions about India and in turn, they'll be happy to answer your questions regarding China to make mutual communications.Any question will do.

So I've difficulties in finding the Indian Forums where allows me to post new thread and gather the Q&A from our Indian friends.

Do you happen to have any clue?

Thanks!

I personally dont know abt such forums but as u have asked other Indian members will soon let u know for sure :)

Chinese have huge military budget, and largest standing force in the world. We believe china has 2nd most powerful military and India has third most powerful military

India already shown its presence on moon back in 2008 by sending moon mission "Chandrayaan" on moon. Next year we are planing to send mars mission. Well let me be very clear to Chinese people that we do not compete to have better space score than china. We are obsessed with sixth position trauma. example we became nuke power at 6th position, we sended moon mission at no. 6 etc. We want our nation to be on number one. So we want to compete with all the nations which are ahead of us in space technology including US.

In our view US only consider its interests first and than moral values. Before 9/11 US was negative country for Indians. India and US were on brink of war back in 1971. Since Our huge market is crucial for USA, they are now friendly to us. We see no harm in doing friendship with US since it is most powerful nation and as long as it serves our purpose. We are giving US huge challenge in soft power. Earlier Hollywood was largest entertainer. Now Indian movie industry giving challenge to US even in Europe.

We believe we have lot to do on our infrastructure. Once our Infrastructure becomes to world level we can challenge any country in any field. Infrastructure is important reason of our poor performance in Olympics. But it is improving. Our economy is mixed economy. We are neither completely communists nor completely capitalists. Government hold crucial areas such as Railways, Space mission, Land public transport, Power generation and distribution. Government is owner of land and water bodies in India. Private sector is responsible for our economy growth it holds Airways, market, etc. We are second fastest developing natin in the world

Advantages :
1) China+Russia gives us alternative to US.
2) when ever you want to improve, you set a target to achieve. China gives us target to achieve. We can have healthy competition with china and hence improving ourselves.
3) China gives enough space for India to play geopolitical chess
3) there are lot of of advantages but as of now I don't remember all of them.

Disadvantages :
1) Like US china also suppresses small countries such as Vietnam, Philippines.
2) China has powerful military than us and we are having boundary disputes with china. China has solved boundary disputes with all its neighbors including Russia but made India as exception.
3) Our trade balance is heavily tilted in China's favor and China is not addressing them
4) China also cares least about moral values and made Pakistan as its ally which is responsible for terrorism around the world and is also our eternal enemy.
5) China did not take care of our civilization ties and declared war on us in 1962. Chinese can forget the war but we can not forget it. We learned something very important from that war

6. How do the Indian view the interference of America in Asia?
We do not like US interference in Asia. US should not act like police man. UN should take responsibility instead of US.

7. Does India have the capacity to resist the invasion from the western?
Yes, absolutely. Not only resist we can completely destroy that “western” nation if it tries to invade in our country.

8. The views of your friends towards China and what represents China mostly?
Please do not take this answer as insult. Frankly Chinese products are very cheap or generally people term cheap products as Chinese (even if they are not Chinese). Chinese products are cheap but not good in quality. In our culture durable and quality items are respected. Chinese products includes mainly mobile phones and electric lights.

9. Why there’s always dancing and drama in Bollywood Movies?
That is our culture. Earlier long stories are presented in the form of songs and dancing. Since ancient times songs are used to carry information from one generation to another, as they are easy to remember. Gradually movies replaced those songs but songs are still part of Movies. All most all our sacred, civilizational and cultural texts are in the form of epics and songs

10. How do you think about the Chinese Military Parade?
I have not seen any of Chinese Parade and I think most of Indians are not aware of Chinese military parade.

11. Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?
No, One have to compete and give competitive exams to get into good universities. We have Right to education Act. Which gives fundamental right to get education to all Indian citizens upto age 15.

12 I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?
Yes, we suffer 9.8% shortfall of electricity. But it will improve. Indo-US nuke deal was done by keeping in mind about electricity generation.

13 Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?
Yes, children like them a lot. Have our own animated serials and channels

14 Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?
We can cooperate with china. India already joined tech revolution and undergoing threw it.

15 How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?
Government policy is to have 2 children per couple. Gender imbalance is concern in some bigger states.

16 I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?
Thank you friend, Indian citizens also don’t hate you. Though let me tell you frankly that politically(govt. level) India and china cannot be close friends as long as Pakistan remains ally to china.

17. Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?
Yes, corruption is present on all levels. At higher level it is less and lower level it is high.

18 What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?
In India education is regulated by CBSE(Central Board Of secondary education) in nation level and by State boards at local level. There are lot of extracurricular courses but they are not compulsory. Upto 10th standard, students have to study all the subjects. In 11th Std they have to opt for science side, Commerce side, Arts side etc. 11th and 12th standards are also known are intermediate. After 12th , student gives national or/and state level entrance exam. Student take admission in different colleges based on their rank in entrance exams

19 Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?
Prediction are for 2030.

20 The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?
We are spending 2.5 % of our GDP. Which is much lower than most of the contries spending. It is not “too” much but we believe it is going to get increase in coming years. China’s declaration that Pakistan is its ally led us to purchase weapons. We have to prepare for two front war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

21 Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?
It totally depends on individual to individual. According to study average Indian breaks his virginity at the age of 23 and our legal age of marriage is 21. While in western nations they lose virginity in average age of 17

23 When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.
Though this is a troll question. But I will answer this too. We have already ruled the world especially eastern world by the spread of Indian religion Buddhism.

24 Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?
Our religion and tradition are not in conflict with Democracy. People always give preference to Religion and tradition. As they live with it.

25 How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?
They are very balance. We are BRIC members

26 Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.
Refer to question 9

27 The views towards Britian?
Important member of EU. Holds veto power in UN. India and Britain are both commonwealth nation

29 The views towards wealth gap and education?
20% families holds 80% wealth of India. Our 75% population is now educated. By 2021 it will be around 90%

30 Can the Indian send the exports to help China building up the Aircraft Carrier?
Last time I checked China have already built their Aircraft Carrier without Indian help

Welcome to forum, deutschjacky2013...

Hope you get your answers.

In this forum, most indian posters will be of nationalistic stance due to military nature of forum. You should visit to some neutral Indian forums to get more mature and correct answers.

Welcome to forum, deutschjacky2013...

Hope you get your answers.

In this forum, most indian posters will be of nationalistic stance due to military nature of forum. You should visit to some neutral Indian forums to get more mature and correct answers.
hi my friend, would u please kindly tell me the link of some popular Indian Forum? Because I've difficulties finding them thus I've to post it here. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom