What's new

5 Indian Posts Destroyed in Pakistan Firing at LoC

The 22 Phainkoo Battalion of India would be here soon. Wait for it.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1479669761.623260.jpg

:D :D

those Posts are toasted .. there is no Good in War but i'd say its smart to use Guided Missiles as its less chance for Collateral Damage of Civilians . If it has to be like that , So be it ..:pakistan:

those Posts are toasted .. there is no Good in War but i'd say its smart to use Guided Missiles as its less chance for Collateral Damage of Civilians . If it has to be like that , So be it ..:pakistan:

Nobody wants the conflict but if you martyr 7 of our troops then we are more than happy to give a benefitting response.

Nobody wants the conflict but if you martyr 7 of our troops then we are more than happy to give a benefitting response.

There is no way that i would believe that BSF got away by killing our 7 without their loss .. but i don't think they have any intention to stop this conflict , that is why i say, If that's they want so be it ..

These are some of the Flashes from LoC, Morale of Troops targeting Indian Posts Sky High, with perfect aim. This is a message to modi sarkar and indian armed forces that if you try to do any silly move our response will be on time, with better accuracy rate and at place of our and with proof for the local citizens that this thing actually happened. We are not making rumours like our counterpart did about month ago. You can listen to the enthusiasm of our Jawans and their moral can be judged even by listening to their voice the way they are communicating with their officers and the way they are hitting and thanking the 'ALMIGHTY' for the success. Last but not the least 'Naraa-e-Takbeer, ALLAH O AKBAR'. Pakistan Zindabad,
:pakistan:
'Shaheen tere parvaaz se jalta ha zamana ♥'

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom