What's new

5 Indian soldiers injured in Intense Pakistani response at LOC

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jammu, Mar 18: Five army soldiers were wounded in cross-border shelling in Mendhar area of Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.

Reports said that firing and shelling started today morning in Balakote sector of Poonch, resulting in injuries to five soldiers.

The injured soldiers – identified as Lance Naik Gaurav Vishnak (34), riflemanBudha Rai (33), Naik Jitender Verma (23), Rahul Pandey (24) and Subedar Deshbandu (47) – were airlifted to Udhampur for specialized treatment.

Earlier, police said that five members of a family were killed and two others critically injured after a mortar shell landed on their house in Devta village of Balakote.

http://www.globalkashmir.net/five-army-soldiers-injured-in-cross-border-shelling-along-loc/

As much as I'm for Pakistan kicking Indian butt, this is getting out of hand. Both sides need to cool it and start talking peace.

As much as I'm for Pakistan kicking Indian butt, this is getting out of hand. Both sides need to cool it and start talking peace.

Both sides should stop. Once after Pakistan completed this task.

F197C8FE-E2C3-493A-96DD-9F08D711A3B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Agree but Indian Army Chief few days back said there was no ceasefire intact and that Indian Army deliberately sped up ceasefire violation/shelling as part of larger strategy to harm Pakistan Army.

Na cherho hamme hum sattae hoye hain bohot Jinaze kandhoon per uthai hoye

Both sides should stop. Once after Pakistan completed this task.

View attachment 460179

This shows your master China is a coward and backstabber. See how he is hitting from back and running away when confronted. Beggar cowards.

Joker indian army the laughing stock of the world.
Yeah , it was India which was cornered in FATF and in India no one wants to come for even a Cricket match!!! I do not remember any world leader visiting Pakistan in last five years. lol Who is the joker?

The causalities in PA is not shared by deep state with anyone!

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/armys-refusal-share-loc-casualty-stats-irks-rabbani/

Pakistan Army’s refusal to share LoC casualty stats irks Rabbani

The upper house of parliament has sought details of casualties suffered by the military during frequent cross-border exchanges with India along the Line of Control (LoC).
Speaking on behalf of Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Ali provided civilian casualties only, saying: “Pakistan Army wants to withhold the information about the losses suffered by its troops due to security reasons’.” :angel:

“We have written to the GHQ for the details of our soldiers who have lost their lives serving along the LoC. However, the military authorities refused to share the details citing security concerns,” the state minister said.

The military’s reluctance to share information led to a strong reaction from the Senate chairman. “Nothing can be withheld from parliament. I am not ready to accept this. Declare us irresponsible people, then [it will be] fair enough,” Rabbani said. :rofl:

See you guys do not even allowed to know what is happening to your soldiers.

This shows your master China is a coward and backstabber. See how he is hitting from back and running away when confronted. Beggar cowards.

Yeah , it was India which was cornered in FATF and in India no one wants to come for even a Cricket match!!! I do not remember any world leader visiting Pakistan in last five years. lol Who is the joker?

The causalities in PA is not shared by deep state with anyone!

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/armys-refusal-share-loc-casualty-stats-irks-rabbani/

Pakistan Army’s refusal to share LoC casualty stats irks Rabbani

The upper house of parliament has sought details of casualties suffered by the military during frequent cross-border exchanges with India along the Line of Control (LoC).
Speaking on behalf of Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Ali provided civilian casualties only, saying: “Pakistan Army wants to withhold the information about the losses suffered by its troops due to security reasons’.” :angel:

“We have written to the GHQ for the details of our soldiers who have lost their lives serving along the LoC. However, the military authorities refused to share the details citing security concerns,” the state minister said.

The military’s reluctance to share information led to a strong reaction from the Senate chairman. “Nothing can be withheld from parliament. I am not ready to accept this. Declare us irresponsible people, then [it will be] fair enough,” Rabbani said. :rofl:

See you guys do not even allowed to know what is happening to your soldiers.
post reported for sprouting BS and going off topic derailing thread

mentioning FATF but lets talks about UNSC where China slaps India in the face for the last 20 years :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom